ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 189
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:31 AM 01-21-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
This is my next phase of my evolution. It is amazing to me how different the same "strain" can smell, taste, and feel depending on where it came from and how it was grown.

I'll be working in a dispensary this year for the knowledge. Think it would be easier if you would just do a series of podcasts for me instead. Please.

Thanks.
I wish I could do podcasts. But TBH I am not that interesting.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:03 AM 01-21-2015
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Some people chase the high. Some people chase terpenoids and flavonoids.
Have you tried liquid codeine, ever?
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:12 AM 01-21-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Have you tried liquid codeine, ever?
Only when my doctor has prescribed it to me.

Never tried cocaine, meth, heroin, molly, pcp, popped pills, etc.

Never have pissed myself drunk. And never lost a relationship because I couldn't control myself either.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:16 AM 01-21-2015
Only when my doctor has prescribed it to me.

Never tried cocaine, meth, heroin, molly, pcp, popped pills, etc.

Never have pissed myself drunk. And never lost a relationship because I couldn't control myself either.
That's good on you. I am not quite that innocent - but Alcohol is my main demon, it must remain out of my life, for life.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:24 AM 01-21-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
That's good on you. I am not quite that innocent - but Alcohol is my main demon, it must remain out of my life, for life.
Never understood the draw of alcohol. It makes people so sloppy.

But good for you knowing alcohol is a problem in your life.

Cannabis is what helps me. Having said that, I haven't touched it in a few weeks. It's good to take a break from time to time.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:27 AM 01-21-2015
Never understood the draw of alcohol. It makes people so sloppy.

But good for you knowing alcohol is a problem in your life.

Cannabis is what helps me. Having said that, I haven't touched it in a few weeks. It's good to take a break from time to time.
sure.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:09 AM 01-22-2015

[Reply]
KC native 02:51 PM 01-22-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
This is my next phase of my evolution. It is amazing to me how different the same "strain" can smell, taste, and feel depending on where it came from and how it was grown.

I'll be working in a dispensary this year for the knowledge. Think it would be easier if you would just do a series of podcasts for me instead. Please.

Thanks.
Easiest way to understand phenotypes is to think of your kids. They have genetic material from both parents. Some of the kids will look more like one parent and vice versa. Occasionally, they'll have more in common with the grandparents rather than the parents.

That's why the same strain can look and smell completely different.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:11 PM 01-22-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
Easiest way to understand phenotypes is to think of your kids. They have genetic material from both parents. Some of the kids will look more like one parent and vice versa. Occasionally, they'll have more in common with the grandparents rather than the parents.

That's why the same strain can look and smell completely different.
You smoke schwag.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:20 PM 01-22-2015
I went to my first dispensary about a month ago. I needed some bud and i have several friends with Medical cards.

First off, the building is completely unmarked. You walk through the gate and the security guard lets you into the lobby. From there, you wait until it's your turn to enter the store. I, obviously was not allowed to enter since i didn't have a "prescription", so i waited around in the lobby for about 20minutes.

I gotta say....i was kinda surprised by the people coming in and out.

This dispensary is in the heart of a predominately Mexican neighborhood...yet....i didn't see a single Mexican.

No white guys. No older patients. No one who looked to be sick.

Everyone...was a young 20-something-ish, shady looking black male. One of them whipped out a huge stack of 100's while waiting in the lobby....

Not that it means anything....i just thought it was an interesting observation, considering it was in a heavily hispanic community.
[Reply]
KC native 03:20 PM 01-22-2015
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog:
You smoke schwag.
No, billay, I don't and haven't smoked schwag in over a decade (now that I think about it, it's been almost 15 years. fuck that makes me feel old).

I have a job. I can afford good weed. I pass up weed if it doesn't meet my quality requirements. Life is too short to smoke shitty weed (well, unless someone has a fast food job like you, then it's shitty weed or no weed).
[Reply]
Frosty 03:36 PM 01-22-2015
Let's say someone lives in a state where weed is legal now. And let's say someone hasn't smoked pot in 35 years but is thinking about trying it again to see if it helps with his migraines. The problem is that person is so so far out of that culture now that they have no idea how to go about it. What is the easiest/best way to get started (note: said person preferred bongs in the old, old days because it was easier on their lungs).

Asking for a friend.
[Reply]
Katipan 03:43 PM 01-22-2015
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Let's say someone lives in a state where weed is legal now. And let's say someone hasn't smoked pot in 35 years but is thinking about trying it again to see if it helps with his migraines. The problem is that person is so so far out of that culture now that they have no idea how to go about it. What is the easiest/best way to get started (note: said person preferred bongs in the old, old days because it was easier on their lungs).

Asking for a friend.
Vaping involves little irritation to your lungs. It's discreet.

And there are run down shack looking places as was just described a few posts ago, and sprawling Target looking stores with IPADS that are about as intimidating as a kitten.

I feel confident in saying he's got a good shot at saying bye bye migraines.
[Reply]
KC native 03:44 PM 01-22-2015

Asking for a friend.
Completely depends on the state.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:51 PM 01-22-2015

Asking for a friend.
Like Kat said, I'd get a Vape. A Real vape. Not those shitty vape pens that smoke shops will undoubtedly try to sell you.

It's much more discreet and much easier on the lungs. Some say it uses more weed, but i disagree. That might just be dependent on the vape though.

I've heard nothing but outstanding reviews about this little, unimpressive looking device http://www.magic-flight.com/

I did some research prior to buying my Vape about two years ago and that Vape i linked kept popping up everywhere i looked, and even when i shopped around in different stores, again sales clerks kept mentioning that thing.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 189
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Up