ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 38
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith: "I think [the Chiefs] are only committed to me through this year"
pugsnotdrugs19 04:44 PM 05-17-2017
Straight from the horse's mouth.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ed-only-season

Spoiler!

[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:49 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Come to your senses already. He's headed for the garbage heap.
Headed there??
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:38 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
“I’ve had a chance to play catch with (Mahomes) a little bit and everybody knows he has a big arm,” Maclin said. “But also everybody knows this is Alex’s team, and I think it’s going to benefit him learning from Alex and how Alex approaches things. It’s a win-win situation. He has a bright future, but we’re riding Alex and I’m looking for him and I getting back to what we used to do.”
It's Alex team to lose to Mahomes II
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:35 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh:
Even Tiger and Sandy are not this delusional . I for one would relish the chance to face Smith in the playoffs or regular season.
Please god make it a Smith-Donkey love connection.

In any event, the sad and pathetic happening that IS the Smith era will soon be over in KC.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:35 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
“I’ve had a chance to play catch with (Mahomes) a little bit and everybody knows he has a big arm,” Maclin said. “But also everybody knows this is Alex’s team, and I think it’s going to benefit him learning from Alex and how Alex approaches things. It’s a win-win situation. He has a bright future, but we’re riding Alex and I’m looking for him and I getting back to what we used to do.”
Everyone agrees that this is Alex's team...this year.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:05 AM 05-24-2017
For this to work Alex should feel pressured and 2PM shouldn't.

In a perfect world Alex (no, I'm not a big fan) starts for 2 years and PM sits and learns.

And yes, that means he's QB3...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:22 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
For this to work Alex should feel pressured and 2PM shouldn't.

In a perfect world Alex (no, I'm not a big fan) starts for 2 years and PM sits and learns.

And yes, that means he's QB3...
Two years is one year too long. If Mahomes work ethic matches his god-given talent, then one year should be sufficient.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:25 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Two years is one year too long. If Mahomes work ethic matches his god-given talent, then one year should be sufficient.
Alex isn't Favre and 2PM isn't Rodgers.

The risk of failure here is like 90%. If we want this to work we have to do it the right way - not the convenient way...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:37 AM 05-24-2017

The risk of failure here is like 90%. If we want this to work we have to do it the right way - not the convenient way...
I'll agree with you on Alex as we have a sufficient sample size, but when it comes to Mahomes, we don't know WHAT we have yet.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:14 AM 05-24-2017

[Reply]
Coogs 07:16 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Everyone agrees that this is Alex's team...this year.
I don't. Maybe early on here. I think he loses the job at some point this season.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:17 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
To be accurate the success rate of any QB coming out of this offense is 0.

ZERO. NO ONE has ever come out of this air raid offense and been successful in the NFL.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:25 AM 05-24-2017
To be accurate the success rate of any QB coming out of this offense is 0.

ZERO. NO ONE has ever come out of this air raid offense and been successful in the NFL.
Then we have the first but no reason to wait two years behind a lame duck quarterback.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:28 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Then we have the first but no reason to wait two years behind a lame duck quarterback.
No, that's exactly why we should take our time and do this properly...
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 07:34 AM 05-24-2017
The impatient folk on this board are the same imbeciles who have been wrong time after time. The kid deserves two years to learn and integrate into the game. We want to be an 11+ win team EVERY year, starting him sooner than later jeopardizes that and would likely end in a .500 season
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:36 AM 05-24-2017
Oh please. He needs playing experience once he learns the playbook and able read defenses.

He's got the smarts the pedigree and love of the game. Chiefs will be holding him back by keeping him on the bench if it's two years.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 38
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Up