ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Nzoner's Game Room>So this happened at Disneyland recently (NSFW)...
sully1983 11:40 AM 07-08-2019
So much ghetto behavior I don't even know where to begin. smh:-)

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/vide...FR4R93O1I34HID
[Reply]
Chargem 03:11 PM 07-09-2019
When old guy strolls in from the left at about 45 seconds I thought he had a Chiefs hat on at first.
[Reply]
TLO 03:27 PM 07-09-2019
Hey guys - why are Hispanic people so good at the game Uno?
[Reply]
thabear04 03:51 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Hey guys - why are Hispanic people so good at the game Uno?
Because they take all the green cards.
[Reply]
TLO 04:01 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Because they take all the green cards.
HEY-OH!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:48 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Yeah, that would be ideal but not doable. For us, it was in July (or was it August?) of 2008. Had to go when the kids weren't in school. Did it once. Never want to do it again.
Why not?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:09 AM 07-11-2019
https://www.foxnews.com/travel/disne...ecutors-police

Originally Posted by :
But the family, according to the Anaheim Police Department, initially claimed that nothing ever happened at Disneyland on Saturday.

"The parties involved all denied anything occurred and we were not there to witness it," the department tweeted on Monday. "The videos that were not available at the moment [now] make things clear and the case has been presented to prosecutors."

[Reply]
tooge 10:23 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Thread banning is a tool for the mods to use as they see fit. I'm not sure why you have issue with it. And there was no "perceived" innuendo with that post. Unless you think he was suggesting the name be changed to "Goon Town"?
Huh, who knew. I thought he meant "poon town" cuz doz bitches was hawt
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:10 PM 07-16-2019
Norton with the breakdown

[Reply]
FAX 11:05 PM 07-16-2019
The comments the bald dude makes about the bystanders makes sense to me.

Basically, he's saying that people who are bellicose and belligerent on social media are the same people who stand around and do nothing as a group of fat black people beat the living crap out of each other.

Some largish black dude smacks a girl to the ground, pummels her face, and drags her by the hair caveman-style as his audience appears frozen to the ground and simply observes the action. Meanwhile, the twitter crowd is bursting at the seams with pugnacious disputation and brave statements about "what I would do if I was there".

Recognizing that twitter freaks and Disneyland visitors may not be the exact same people, I think bald guy's point is a good one. Not everybody can be a veteran of Seal Team 6, of course, but where in the hell was Goofy? Goofy has good size and one Goofy shoe kick to the nether regions would surely put a quick end to that dispute.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 11:23 PM 07-16-2019
Which raises the question; Is Goofy a dog or a cow? And if Goofy is a dog, why is he so different from Pluto? It's an established fact that Goofy was and is sexually attracted to Clarabelle Cow. Surely Walt Disney wasn't promoting interspecies intimacy and intercourse, was he?

And if Goofy is a cow, is he Scottish? And if he is Scottish, how did he come to arrive in America? Is his family still in Scotland? Does he send them money?

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 11:45 PM 07-16-2019
It reminds me of the lingering controversy surrounding the Entelodontidae (The Dreaded Killer Pigs) from the late Eocene era. Known colloquially, of course, as Dreaded Killer Pigs, there now exists a growing number of paleontologists who believe that the Entelodontidae aren't pigs at all, but instead are actually Dreaded Killer Hippos.

Now, this presents a real conundrum for those unfortunates who suffer from the not-so-irrational hippolactophobia caused by the Pink Hippo Milk that hippos produce from their massive hippo teats. On the one hand, it was bad enough to realize that baby hippos drink that disgusting crap. While on the other hand, these people must now face the distinct possibility that the hippo cow should be dreaded in her own right as a stone-cold killer.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 09:54 AM 07-17-2019
Getting back to this issue of Hippolactophobia ...

Hippo milk contains something called Hipposudoric acid which is red and turns hippo milk pink. It turns out that this acidic substance helps to counteract bacteria on the hippo's skin and also serves as a natural sunscreen (at least, that's the rumor). This could, of course, be bad news for those unfortunate hippolactophobia sufferers if they start adding hippo milk in Hawaiin Tropic without proper labeling.

This has been a public service announcement.

FAX
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:57 AM 07-17-2019
did ariel get her tits out or something?

if not i just dont care
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:28 AM 07-17-2019
I can't stop watching this. You find something new and funny every time.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:00 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Norton with the breakdown

Haha that was awesome.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Up