ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1994 of 2688
« First < 994149418941944198419901991199219931994 19951996199719982004204420942494 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Pants 02:26 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Max has already gone full Mahomo with some of his takes on that show, so I'm kind of disappointed he's not pushing directly back on the compared QBs thing. Stephen A goes, "Deshaun can do the same stuff if he had this exact same environment" and if Max actually believes that Mahomes has no rival, he needs to address that point directly and say, "Don't compare Deshaun to Mahomes. Because Mahomes is a significant notch above Watson."
And maybe also the fact that Watson probably had the best receiving corps in the damn league before dumbass BOB traded Hopkins.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:27 PM 01-26-2021

Go rewatch the @Chiefs game. Really study the tape. There is no way you you walk away telling me there is anyone at QB nearly as good as @PatrickMahomes is. There’s just no way we’re watching the same tape.

He’s in class all himself.

— Dan Orlovsky (@danorlovsky7) January 26, 2021

[Reply]
RedinTexas 02:28 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by the steam:
I love the Chiefs but Mahomes has made football boring. Not thinking but knowing your team is going to win every game is getting dull. This team is way better than the Pats in their prime.
Know what's worse? Watching your favorite team and knowing they're going to lose.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:30 PM 01-26-2021
The Chiefs would have scored on every fucking possession if Tyreek hadn't dropped the ball.

Every fucking possession.

Now, granted, the Bucs D is a different animal, but I still say.

The Bucs better be prepared to score on every possession to beat Mahomes.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:33 PM 01-26-2021
Arians might never punt in this game. I could see him going for every 4th down.

No risk it...no biscuit.
[Reply]
blueprint_one 02:39 PM 01-26-2021
I see Sneed knocking the living shit out of Brady on a random 2nd down blitz. That dude is for real.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 02:40 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Chiefs would have scored on every fucking possession if Tyreek hadn't dropped the ball.

2 bills in one quarter for Hill last time. Hill could've broken the all time receiving record by half time had we not just said Fuck it who cares. TB defense does not scare me at all
[Reply]
MIAdragon 02:45 PM 01-26-2021
Wow, Tyreek and Kelce, first duo to have 100-yard games apiece in back to back postseason games.
Bout to be, back to back to back.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:46 PM 01-26-2021
We already know how this plays out.

The Bucs come into the game scared shitless of Tyreek and give him a huge cushion.

Patrick eats it up for easy completions, thus negating their pass rush.

Chiefs got this. The advantage is too large.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:48 PM 01-26-2021
The Chiefs would have scored on every ****ing possession if Tyreek hadn't dropped the ball.

Every ****ing possession.

Every ****ing possession.
Bucs pass-rush much better than Buffalo but their secondary is worse.

If Mahomes gets a few seconds...

:-)
[Reply]
Shaid 03:12 PM 01-26-2021
It'll come down to the line. Just give Mahomes enough time and no way we lose. Sucks we lost Fisher.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 03:14 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

You just don’t see on TV how good he is. There are some throws to wide open receivers but the vast majority are only plays Mahomes makes due to escaping the pocket while simultaneously moving defenders with his eyes.

In the Cleveland game there was a pass to Kelce that simply shouldn’t be possible. Kelce is running upfield with a defender at his hip at an angle towards the same sideline that Mahomes is escaping to, but instead of continuing that oath Kelce basically does a 180 towards the other sideline, completely opposite of where Mahomes is going, but Mahomes still throws it across his body behind the defender to Kelce for a big gain. No receiver should run away from their fleeing QB and no QB should be like “oh that’s perfect” and make such a pass but they do it all the time. There is no defense for it and no other QB that can do it, or other set of receivers that truly understand what he can do which changes how they play.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:14 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Bucs pass-rush much better than Buffalo but their secondary is worse.

If Mahomes gets a few seconds...

:-)
I think Mahomes will have time. Reid has been preparing for edge rushing duos his entire career in KC: Ware/Miller, Bosa/Ingram, Ware/Chubb, etc.
[Reply]
Kman34 03:20 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
You just don’t see on TV how good he is. There are some throws to wide open receivers but the vast majority are only plays Mahomes makes due to escaping the pocket while simultaneously moving defenders with his eyes.

In the Cleveland game there was a pass to Kelce that simply shouldn’t be possible. Kelce is running upfield with a defender at his hip at an angle towards the same sideline that Mahomes is escaping to, but instead of continuing that oath Kelce basically does a 180 towards the other sideline, completely opposite of where Mahomes is going, but Mahomes still throws it across his body behind the defender to Kelce for a big gain. No receiver should run away from their fleeing QB and no QB should be like “oh that’s perfect” and make such a pass but they do it all the time. There is no defense for it and no other QB that can do it, or other set of receivers that truly understand what he can do which changes how they play.
The one I like is where Mahomes is being tackled and throws it to Kelce who makes a diving catch... Thrown while being twisted and just flings it .. Amazing...
[Reply]
staylor26 03:28 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I think Mahomes will have time. Reid has been preparing for edge rushing duos his entire career in KC: Ware/Miller, Bosa/Ingram, Ware/Chubb, etc.
Yea Reid can scheme around a good edge rush, but where there’s not much he can do is when the interior is getting destroyed.

Fortunately, the interior has been much better lately and is might even be improved with Wisniewski at RG.
[Reply]
Page 1994 of 2688
« First < 994149418941944198419901991199219931994 19951996199719982004204420942494 > Last »
Up