ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 467 of 4885
« First < 367417457463464465466467 4684694704714775175679671467 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:06 AM 08-24-2016
Did Denver have an elite defense? Yes, imo the best of all time but even if you are a Bronco fan you have to admit they did get a ton of breaks.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:28 AM 08-24-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Did Denver have an elite defense? Yes, imo the best of all time but even if you are a Bronco fan you have to admit they did get a ton of breaks.
You guys are fun. KC is the one team in the NFL to consistently get screwed by scheduling, no calls, bad calls, etc... it's amazing really.

Every team gets something that falls in their favor every game. If you sit on this site during a Denver game, there's a poster making a comment after every other play about a missed hold or missed foul, something. It's comical.

The Panthers could win the home opener, there's no doubt... but it won't be easy. They still have to figure out that defense and that's no simple task. This could be a battle of FGs.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:52 AM 08-24-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You guys are fun. KC is the one team in the NFL to consistently get screwed by scheduling, no calls, bad calls, etc... it's amazing really.

Every team gets something that falls in their favor every game. If you sit on this site during a Denver game, there's a poster making a comment after every other play about a missed hold or missed foul, something. It's comical.

The Panthers could win the home opener, there's no doubt... but it won't be easy. They still have to figure out that defense and that's no simple task. This could be a battle of FGs.
We both know Chiefs are the bad guy this year.

When and what will Vincent Kennedy Goodell use to stop Andy?

Anything and everything.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:34 AM 08-24-2016

I think that the Broncos Panthers game will be a display of what the Super farce would have looked like if it wasn't the golden boys opportunity to go out on top. Cam will have a big day and the Donks will get destroyed.....in both sides of the ball. Then the world will have to come out of denial and realize that their championship game was no more real than a WWE match.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:59 AM 08-24-2016
It should be an interesting game. I think many believe the defense is a sham and that's funny to me, but we will see what happens.

NWO, not sure why the league would be fixated on stopping Andy. But someone has to have a conspiracy theory right ?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:13 AM 08-24-2016
Black Op isn't going to like this...

Cardinals' HC Bruce Arians and Broncos' GM John Elway are being added to NFL's prestigious competition committee, per league sources.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 24, 2016

This is a big deal for Elway. Says a lot about his growing prominence in league circles as a football executive. https://t.co/W51pErglNM

— Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) August 24, 2016

[Reply]
New World Order 10:38 AM 08-24-2016
It should be an interesting game. I think many believe the defense is a sham and that's funny to me, but we will see what happens.

NWO, not sure why the league would be fixated on stopping Andy. But someone has to have a conspiracy theory right ?

:-)
[Reply]
vailpass 10:49 AM 08-24-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I think that the Broncos Panthers game will be a display of what the Super farce would have looked like if it wasn't the golden boys opportunity to go out on top. Cam will have a big day and the Donks will get destroyed.....in both sides of the ball. Then the world will have to come out of denial and realize that their championship game was no more real than a WWE match.
So you believe all Superbowls are fixed now? Some of them? Just the ones that include Denver?
Where we at on this fix-is-in stuff?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:52 AM 08-24-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
So you believe all Superbowls are fixed now? Some of them? Just the ones that include Denver?
Great question... and I'm curious as to why anyone would think there is a conspiracy against Reid or KC. It makes no sense.

If the league were really fixed, let's see a team like the Browns get propped up for greatness. That would be fun, no?

But, it looks like Elway is now on the competition committee... that's just going to create a lot of havoc down at the aluminum and tin foil plants. I mean, damn - Denver gets a home field altitude advantage like none other (despite the fact it hasn't helped the other pro/college teams that much) and now, without a serviceable QB... they put Elway on that committee? Cue the music for Mr. McMahon! It's like letting Ric Flair run RAW.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:57 AM 08-24-2016

Vailey explain to me why the majority of the money was bet on New England yet the line moved against Denver in the AFC title game.

Someone give me a valid reason for this.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:59 AM 08-24-2016
Vailey explain to me why the majority of the money was bet on New England yet the line moved against Denver in the AFC title game.

So now you think Vegas is in on this along with Goodell et al?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:03 AM 08-24-2016

I don't gamble and pay little attention to Vegas, so I can't help you there.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:03 AM 08-24-2016
So now you think Vegas is in on this along with Goodell et al?

Well the Goodell 'WWE Theory' is just for entertainment.

I am however serious about the NE/Denver line movement in the AFC title game. It's bizarre.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:07 AM 08-24-2016
Well the Goodell 'WWE Theory' is just for entertainment.

I am however serious about the NE/Denver line movement in the AFC title game. It's bizarre.
Sorry, I don't have any insight into the bettor line movement. I honestly don't follow it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:12 PM 08-24-2016
A quote from Drew Brees today.....

"They're certainly in a position where nobody believes anything that comes out of the league office right now as it pertains to really much of anything. You always feel like there's an agenda at play and nobody's ever telling you the truth. So, I think that's the real issue here, the lack of trust."
[Reply]
Page 467 of 4885
« First < 367417457463464465466467 4684694704714775175679671467 > Last »
Up