ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Hall of Classics>ENDelt's deck thread
Jenny Gump 12:14 PM 06-07-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
I suck at photography
That can't be your foot. It doesn't have a ghey shoe attached.
[Reply]
Logical 02:22 AM 06-05-2005
I especially like the grill and counter. I think the three levels given your proclivity for drunkeness, though it looks great, could be dangerous as hell.

Nice work by Phil and I think Endo made a smart investment of his money.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:19 AM 06-05-2005
Upon further review, I have decided I want to be 25 again, single, and have a place like this.

I for one expect you to put that digi camera to good use at all the right times. Please have no less than five full memory sticks with you at the ChiefsPlanet gathering. I'll make sure and get you some Natty Light. :-)
[Reply]
Logical 05:16 PM 06-05-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
The pattern must be playing tricks on your eyes. There's only two levels.
I guess so, I guess what I thought was the third level was actually a decorative seam. Here is the picture that deceived me.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attac...chmentid=42666

Again I think you chose wisely with this investment.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 06:20 PM 06-05-2005
Yeah, Endelt is definately a two level drunk. It takes years of experience to become a three level drunk.
[Reply]
Phobia 07:09 PM 06-05-2005
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav:
I guess so, I guess what I thought was the third level was actually a decorative seam. Here is the picture that deceived me.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attac...chmentid=42666

Again I think you chose wisely with this investment.
Well, in your defense - the "level" on the far left had an additional coat of sealant applied a couple hours before that photo was taken. The level in the middle had had several days of AZ sun beating on it, so that's what you're picking up. In a couple days they'll both look very similar.
[Reply]
Brando 10:03 PM 06-04-2005
You should certainly be able to harpoon some whales up there bro!
In all seriousness...looks kick ass. Phil did some great work.
[Reply]
Phobia 04:34 PM 06-05-2005
Thanks y'all. You guys are too kind. It was a rewarding project. I get to have the pictures and hopefully land similar, more lucrative projects in the future based upon the evidence. The thing isn't perfect, but it's pretty darn good for my first effort at a functional outdoor living space. I've done many decks, but function is generally left to the imagination of the homeowner after I've gone.

I'm particularly proud of the design elements. I had a lot of fun doing it and I know Brian is going to have fun enjoying the space for a long time and then he'll enjoy the fat check from the increased resell value, too. Heh.

That's fat "check", not fat "chick".
[Reply]
Phobia 07:56 PM 06-05-2005
Can you have my skills? Heh. I don't think I'm really all that skilled, to be honest. I have the best tools money can buy. That makes a big difference, believe it or not.
[Reply]
Pants 08:08 PM 06-05-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Can you have my skills? Heh. I don't think I'm really all that skilled, to be honest. I have the best tools money can buy. That makes a big difference, believe it or not.
Dude, I can have the best tools in the world and fifty mexicans and I still wouldn't be able to do shit.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:13 PM 06-05-2005
I noticed you use DeWalt products. That was my first tipoff you knew what you were doing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:40 PM 06-05-2005
When did you decide to get into home upgrades and etc, Phobia?
[Reply]
Phobia 08:01 AM 06-06-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
When did you decide to get into home upgrades and etc, Phobia?
I dunno - about 3 years ago. It was after I couldn't find any more IT related projects in Houston.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 12:43 PM 06-06-2005
I dunno - about 3 years ago. It was after I couldn't find any more IT related projects in Houston.
How did you learn to do that stuff? That is artistic chit. Does your dad do that kind of thing? Any good stories on him?
[Reply]
Phobia 12:24 PM 06-06-2005
I was just showing a family friend these pics. They're really good. I didn't realize how good this project turned out until just a few minutes ago. Maybe I was too tired previously.

At any rate, I'm moving this to the main forum for a while - just in case somebody wants a kickass project done on their house. Heh.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up