ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 61
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2024 NCAA Tourney Thread***
GabyKeepsMeWarm 04:41 PM 03-19-2024
Tourney begins momentarily with Howard/Wagner as the first play-in game, followed by Colorado St/Virginia later this evening.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 04:25 PM 03-25-2024
Is there anyone left in the tourney that we're actively rooting for or against at this point? I'm firmly in the rooting against UConn camp. Can't stand Shaka, so to hell with Marquette as well. Is it bad that I'm sorta kinda rooting for Iowa State? Their fans are pretty insufferable, but I really do like the way that team plays. Amazing defense and they score just enough to win.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:17 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Is there anyone left in the tourney that we're actively rooting for or against at this point? I'm firmly in the rooting against UConn camp. Can't stand Shaka, so to hell with Marquette as well. Is it bad that I'm sorta kinda rooting for Iowa State? Their fans are pretty insufferable, but I really do like the way that team plays. Amazing defense and they score just enough to win.
Yeah, there's no sense in rooting for the Clones. Their fanbase is one of the worst in all of sports and they don't deserve nice things in the state of Iowa. I'm also making sure to root against Iowa women's basketball. I won't watch a second of it, but will be happy when they lose.

Worst scenarios for champs are below:

1. Duke
2. UNC
3. UConn
4. Alabama
5. Tennessee
6. Houston
7. Iowa State
8. Marquette

Wouldn't be too perturbed if any of the others won it all.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 04:20 PM 03-28-2024
Games start at the top of the hour so dust off your brackets.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:38 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Games start at the top of the hour so dust off your brackets.
I put my bracket in the toilet and shit all over it last week!!!

Had fucking Auburn winning the whole thing because I'm stupid
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 04:39 PM 03-28-2024
Roll Damn Tide!
[Reply]
Pablo 04:45 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Roll Damn Tide!
I can't typically get behind this in the slightest, but fuck UNC tonight. Fuck every fan of theirs, especially 48ers.
[Reply]
scho63 06:39 PM 03-28-2024
Harris from Clemson has a sweet shot.
[Reply]
scho63 06:48 PM 03-28-2024
Clemson in deep foul trouble.
[Reply]
bdj23 07:21 PM 03-28-2024
Pretty smart of Clemson to just sink into a zone d and let Caleb Love lose the game for Arizona
[Reply]
Pablo 07:28 PM 03-28-2024
I’m rooting for Illinois. They might be able to outscore UConn. That’s the only hope of stopping that evil empire. Iowa state certainly can’t get it done
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:32 PM 03-28-2024
Let's just award it to UCONN and move on. They are so much better than everyone else, it's not even funny. Wish I were wrong but they look unstoppable.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:54 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I’m rooting for Illinois. They might be able to outscore UConn. That’s the only hope of stopping that evil empire. Iowa state certainly can’t get it done
The field is really weak this year, so I think Houston is the only team that can actually do it. They will just beat the shit out of them and hope the refs don't call the fouls.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:11 PM 03-28-2024
Question for kU fans on here:

How does it make you all feel to watch UConn surpass kU on the list of all time great programs?

Obviously they’ve had a bit of a unique way of getting here, but after they win it all this year there won’t be any real argument left for kU being a better program historically.

Does that rustle the jimmies or do you all welcome your new canine overlords?

Honest question not trolling.
[Reply]
bdj23 08:15 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Question for kU fans on here:

How does it make you all feel to watch UConn surpass kU on the list of all time great programs?

Obviously they’ve had a bit of a unique way of getting here, but after they win it all this year there won’t be any real argument left for kU being a better program historically.

Does that rustle the jimmies or do you all welcome your new canine overlords?

Honest question not trolling.
How did 0-17 feel?

Honest question, not trolling
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:19 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by bdj23:
How did 0-17 feel?

Honest question, not trolling
0-19*

And indifferent honestly. After the Jackson State debacle I knew we were in for a long ass season.

Moving on and looking forward to watching our top ten football team this fall.

All hail King Drink.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 61
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up