ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Hall of Classics>OK, why would straight people do it in da butt?
Mr. Kotter 10:55 PM 01-21-2005
Homosexuals, I understand.

What's with straight chicks taking up the poop-shoot? :-)

I mean, is that what Led Zepplin meant in "In through the 'out door'"? Enquiring minds want to know.... :-)
[Reply]
Braincase 03:22 PM 02-13-2005
We'd like to thank all of you that have participated in this thread. We now must close it, lock it, and send it to the HOF.

<30>
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 03:22 PM 02-19-2005
You can't lock it. We haven't talked about dp's yet!!
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:25 PM 02-19-2005
Anal DPs? I would think that would REALLY hurt.
[Reply]
SLAG 11:28 PM 10-20-2005
Well All I have to say is... Once you have stuck it up the rear and you ever get in a fight you can always Pull the...." I f'd you In the A Bee-Ach" and there is nothing she can say because you put it where the sun dont shine and she knows it. So you WIN!
[Reply]
Katipan 08:28 AM 10-29-2005
i bet you get laid alot.
in fact i bet you're getting laid RIGHT NOW.
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 10:17 AM 10-29-2005
Originally Posted by SLAG02:
Well All I have to say is... Once you have stuck it up the rear and you ever get in a fight you can always Pull the...." I f'd you In the A Bee-Ach" and there is nothing she can say because you put it where the sun dont shine and she knows it. So you WIN!
That is the most ridiculous thing I have read.
[Reply]
SLAG 02:29 AM 10-30-2005
Originally Posted by RedNFeisty:
That is the most ridiculous thing I have read.

Maybe but its true
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 09:13 AM 10-31-2005
Maybe but its true
How so?

If a guy pokes a girl in her poop shoot then he has something over her. Bullshit!

It would be more like "Who the hell told you you could speak boy?" "Start tossing my salad again!"
[Reply]
SLAG 01:59 AM 11-01-2005
Originally Posted by RedNFeisty:
How so?

If a guy pokes a girl in her poop shoot then he has something over her. Bullshit!

It would be more like "Who the hell told you you could speak boy?" "Start tossing my salad again!"

To a Male Stickin his manhood in anything is W
[Reply]
luv 02:04 AM 11-01-2005
It would appear that someone has been lying to you. If I ever let someone stick anything in my arse, I am the one they will be begging to let them do it again. You pull that statement out in an arguement, and my response would be "You may have, but, believe me, you won't be doing it again."
[Reply]
luv 02:05 AM 11-01-2005
To a Male Stickin his manhood in anything is W
Please define "anything". That could mean anything. Animals, trees...

And you would consider that a W?
[Reply]
SLAG 02:07 AM 11-01-2005
Originally Posted by luv2rite:
Please define "anything". That could mean anything. Animals, trees...

And you would consider that a W?

Personally NO since Im not traveling the path of beastiality or Vegitation Rape......yet Im sure if a Man was sticking his Meat in those places he would consider it a win
[Reply]
luv 02:10 AM 11-01-2005
Personally NO since Im not traveling the path of beastiality or Vegitation Rape......yet Im sure if a Man was sticking his Meat in those places he would consider it a win
Why have you placed these images in my head right before I go to bed? Do you hate me for some reason?

:-)
[Reply]
burt 12:46 PM 11-01-2005
Originally Posted by luv2rite:
Why have you placed these images in my head right before I go to bed? Do you hate me for some reason?

:-)
Would it be a good thing or a bad thing? Planting such ideas...that is....right before.....bed......?
[Reply]
dacoolman88 02:28 PM 02-04-2006
rrrriiiiiiigggggghhhhhttttt
[Reply]
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Up