ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 241 of 300
« First < 141191231237238239240241 242243244245251291 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:44 AM 12-12-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Speaking of which, I'm very, very surprised that Rick ran from Negan after their brief fistfight.
All Rick had to fight with was a hand cannon. Negan has a wooden baseball bat.

It was a chance to take out his sworn enemy in a one on one setting.
What else could he do but run and hide?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:56 AM 12-12-2017
Originally Posted by sedated:
Why the hell are people wasting their time and energy by saying this? If you don't like a show, stop F-ing watching.

I've never in my life thought "this show NEEDS to end" - if a show sucks and I don't see it, does it really exist?
Settle down Sally.

It's because I really love the show that I want it to end because all indications are that the writing is sucking and there is no hope of that changing. And you'll notice I said, I was done after this season. Twit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:00 PM 12-12-2017
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
It's because I really love the show that I want it to end because all indications are that the writing is sucking and there is no hope of that changing.
Actually I think there is a better than decent chance the show gets a lot better after the time jump.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:04 PM 12-12-2017
Actually I think there is a better than decent chance the show gets a lot better after the time jump.
Time jump?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:09 PM 12-12-2017
Time jump?
Yeah remember the opening of episode 1.

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:30 PM 12-12-2017
Yeah remember the opening of episode 1.

Oh, gotcha. Of course, that could take like 3 more seasons...and I don't think it's a real thing, cuz it has Coral in it...more like a fantasy of Rick's...so I don't think it'll happen...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 12-12-2017
Oh, gotcha. Of course, that could take like 3 more seasons...
I don't think it will. They are going to wrap this season up with the defeat of Negan and then flash forward.

I'm hoping Coral goes out in a kamikaze bang...could be really awesome.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:35 PM 12-12-2017
I don't think it's a real thing, cuz it has Coral in it...
It's real.

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:28 PM 12-12-2017
It's real.

Yeah, but like I said, they had Carl in it...so unless he's somehow going to survive, the "Flash Forward" bit is incorrect.

Meh. Whatevah...
[Reply]
vailpass 03:40 PM 12-12-2017
They can't stick to the comics too closely with Coral gone. Next up should be the Whisperers but that storyline will have to change.
What's the plan, have Judith grow up a full on bull dyke like Rick's second son?
[Reply]
vailpass 04:10 PM 12-12-2017
Anyone have any theories on the meaning of the the helicopter that flew by a couple of episodes ago?
[Reply]
TinyEvel 04:12 PM 12-12-2017
My issue with last night's episode was the (lack of) craftsmanship. again, the editing was atrocious. It really felt like they didn't have the money or they didn't get the shots needed to tell the story in places. Too many jumps round and leaving the audience to fill in the blanks.

Why the hell was Carl throwing the smoke bombs around?

Also, grenade launchers wouldn't make a house blow up like a gas explosion.

On talking dead the guy said "Carl's bite will play out the way bites play out in the story"

Wouldn't say Carl died. Would be cool if he gets away and tries to pull a Sasha and Negan captures Zobie Carl and uses him on a chain to intimidate Rick and the others for a long period of time. Kind of like a living head on a spike thing. but portable. And a weapon. Negan should devise a plan to have Carl eat Rick.
" I still got my boy" --Negan
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:19 PM 12-12-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Anyone have any theories on the meaning of the the helicopter that flew by a couple of episodes ago?
here's one

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:21 PM 12-12-2017
Yeah, but like I said, they had Carl in it...so unless he's somehow going to survive, the "Flash Forward" bit is incorrect.

Meh. Whatevah...
Well, there's a big time jump in the comics so...it could be both a bit of hallucination and foreshadowing.
[Reply]
sedated 04:27 PM 12-12-2017
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
On talking dead the guy said "Carl's bite will play out the way bites play out in the story"

Wouldn't say Carl died.
He said it's a one-way ticket, but Carl has some work to do first.
[Reply]
Page 241 of 300
« First < 141191231237238239240241 242243244245251291 > Last »
Up