ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 237 of 300
« First < 137187227233234235236237 238239240241247287 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:38 PM 12-03-2017
So lead trash lady tries to shoot Rick one second (why she didn’t do it sooner who knows...oh wait this show) then immediately goes into making a deal with him and going against Negan?

Sure.

Love how the trash people could’ve shot Rick at any time when they all ran out and surrounded him but refused to while he went through his spiel.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:23 PM 12-03-2017
Originally Posted by Jerm:
So lead trash lady tries to shoot Rick one second (why she didn’t do it sooner who knows...oh wait this show) then immediately goes into making a deal with him and going against Negan?

Sure.

Love how the trash people could’ve shot Rick at any time when they all ran out and surrounded him but refused to while he went through his spiel.
There were parts where I admittedly might have missed, but at first they put Rick in a hotbox as a captive, then open it up to take pictures of him naked, then bring out a zombie to....kill him I guess? Then he overpowers her so she decides to join him and make the deal? And he trusts her alliance why? Or is this just gonna be some trick to take them out too? I just don't get any of it.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:40 PM 12-03-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Didnt even bother with it last week or tonight

They should just have the Fonz show up to smack Negan around once in a while, or something

Its become Days of Our Lives with occasional cornball violence
The last two episodes were better than the previous two, if that's any consolation. IMO.

The trash people arc is the current weak link on the show, no doubt.

W/O spoiling anything for those that haven't seen tonight's episode, I think the proposition Jadis made to Rick about 'posing' indicates why she called off her troops, at least in part. (In addition to being freaked out by the position Rick put her in; and finally believing what Rick was telling her.) Big promises of "surprise" mid-season final. We'll see.
[Reply]
bevischief 11:50 PM 12-03-2017
Rewatch the game again...
[Reply]
Jerm 06:33 AM 12-04-2017
Originally Posted by lcarus:
There were parts where I admittedly might have missed, but at first they put Rick in a hotbox as a captive, then open it up to take pictures of him naked, then bring out a zombie to....kill him I guess? Then he overpowers her so she decides to join him and make the deal? And he trusts her alliance why? Or is this just gonna be some trick to take them out too? I just don't get any of it.
You and me both lol.....it’s so discombobulated and all over the place...
[Reply]
lcarus 10:08 AM 12-04-2017
Originally Posted by Jerm:
You and me both lol.....it’s so discombobulated and all over the place...
His plan makes no sense to me. Instead of just taking out Negan and his "lieutenants" when he had them dead to rights, he decides to pin the Saviors in their sanctuary with walkers and I guess "some snipers" even though we only saw Morgan and nobody else responded to Ricks radio call (and I thought Morgan was somewhere else before). Then decides to take pictures of Negan hiding from gunfire and take those pictures, alone, to the garbage people. To make another deal. With people who already burned him in the worst way possible.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:35 PM 12-04-2017
Dude rick
Better kill the trash people
[Reply]
lcarus 09:17 PM 12-04-2017
What ever happened to that Heath guy I wonder? He was with Tara on the bridge when she went overboard due to being surrounded by zombies. When she came back looking for him all she found was his glasses.
[Reply]
notorious 09:43 PM 12-04-2017
A lot of good things, a lot of fucking stupid things.

The trash story line makes 0 sense. It's horrible.
[Reply]
lcarus 03:10 PM 12-05-2017
If this thread is any indication of the interest people have in the show currently...it's not good. The Dying Dead.
[Reply]
sedated 08:33 PM 12-05-2017
If this thread is any indication of the interest people have in the show currently...it's not good. The Dying Dead.
Other boards still enjoy it, from what I can tell.

CP has always been over the top negative.
[Reply]
sedated 08:34 PM 12-05-2017
What ever happened to that Heath guy I wonder? He was with Tara on the bridge when she went overboard due to being surrounded by zombies. When she came back looking for him all she found was his glasses.
I've wondered that myself. He'll probably show up randomly and get killed, like Morales.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:43 PM 12-05-2017
I'm counting down the time until Eugene dies.

I could have done without watching this past episode.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:19 PM 12-05-2017
Last few episodes I've enjoyed the most. Still like the show but it's not been great since Negan showed
[Reply]
notorious 09:36 PM 12-05-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Last few episodes I've enjoyed the most. Still like the show but it's not been great since Negan showed
And that's what is messed up, because the show has sucked out loud when Negan isn't in it since he showed up.
[Reply]
Page 237 of 300
« First < 137187227233234235236237 238239240241247287 > Last »
Up