ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Trent Brown Sued for Domestic Violence
Sassy Squatch 07:19 AM 10-16-2019
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...mpression=true

The lawsuit, filed Monday in a California civil court on behalf of Diorra Marzette-Sanders, makes various accusations against Brown, the most serious of which are that Brown “slapped the Plaintiff across the face leaving her mouth bloody and her face bruised,” that he has “bruised, bloodied and battered” her on multiple occasions, and that he threatened to “shoot yo ass in the f–king head” when she threatened at one point to leave with their son.

The lawsuit alleges that, in March 2019, Brown “grabbed her face and covered her mouth while choking her out until she couldn’t breathe,” leaving “a ring of bruises around her neck.” The lawsuit also alleges that, in April 2019, Brown “grabbed Plaintiff’s arm, took her into a room, locked the door, slapped her across the face and punched her in the ribs” while the couple was vacationing in Hawaii. In June 2019, Brown allegedly slapped Marzette-Sanders in the face, resulting in police being called to the scene and a police report being filed.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:32 AM 10-16-2019
Her "bruises" from his supposed abuse are pretty minor (if even that). Pictures at the very bottom of article. I'm not even sure I'd call the stuff on her neck marks or bruises.

https://www.lovebscott.com/exclusive...rt-docs-photos

[Reply]
ARROW2 09:39 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Her "bruises" from his supposed abuse are pretty minor (if even that). Pictures at the very bottom of article. I'm not even sure I'd call the stuff on her neck marks or bruises.

https://www.lovebscott.com/exclusive...rt-docs-photos

I hate those big ass fake ass eye lashes these chicks be wearin……..but I would still smash em…...lol. She got some DSLs though....
[Reply]
ARROW2 09:40 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
An indication that the victim must have a very extensive booty.

FAX
Pics of dat ass please....:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 09:40 AM 10-16-2019
6'8 380. Good lord

That is a man.
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:04 AM 10-16-2019
At least he’s hitting something unlike the Chiefs defense.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:40 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
6'8 380. Good lord

That is a man.
You'd think if a man that size did all she described there would be significant damage to her person. That doesn't appear to exist based on photographic evidence.
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:03 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
KC Royals had a Blue who was black, a White who was black, and a Black who was white. Swear to gawd, 1983ish
Weird, I always thought Vida Blue was here much earlier than that.

Vida Blue
Frank White
Bud Black
[Reply]
jdubya 11:44 AM 10-16-2019
Civil suit....smells like a money grab. Where have we seen this before?
[Reply]
CrookedTrump 05:34 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
KC Royals had a Blue who was black, a White who was black, and a Black who was white. Swear to gawd, 1983ish
Lol....I don't know if it's already been said but it's gotta be Vida, Frank, and Bud?
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:29 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Weird, I always thought Vida Blue was here much earlier than that.

Vida Blue
Frank White
Bud Black
Was at a game he was pitching, with very good seats. It was a very cool day but you could see the sweat pouring off of him. Shortly after the nose candy issues came out.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:00 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Knock on women if you’re with me, men.

FYP
[Reply]
Bowser 07:10 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
6'8 380. Good lord

That is a man.

[Reply]
Page 2 of 2