ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Clete Blackmon: officiating history
BlackOp 11:43 PM 10-15-2019
So our boy "Clete" was being sold by the NFL as some type of "rockstar" new official....He's already amassed a sterling resume.

AFCCG where the Patriots weren't called for a single offensive/defensive penalty (Jags)..and the fallout.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/e...nship-victory/

He headed up the crew that called like 10 penalties against KC in the first 8 minutes of the Rams game...while ignoring an obvious FS on the Rams first TD.

He did the KC/Patriots AFCCG too...

He just added this Detroit/GB shit show to his impressive body of work....
[Reply]
xbarretx 08:26 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
It's there whether you like it or not.
FTR I agree 100%

It is all too fishy to be anything but that.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:30 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by xbarretx:
maybe they can but they do not like drama.
They don't like anything that makes them question what they believe, because it causes cognitive dissonance.
[Reply]
xbarretx 08:32 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
They don't like anything that makes them question what they believe, because it causes cognitive dissonance.
nothing some good old fashion antifreeze cant fix...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:36 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by xbarretx:
nothing some good old fashion antifreeze cant fix...
They need to get some french vanilla ice cream and make a nice frosty antifreeze float.
[Reply]
FAX 08:38 AM 10-16-2019
There are photographs of Clete wearing a white, leather belt with medium-dark khakis.

That's really all you need to know about the guy.

FAX
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:39 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
There are photographs of Clete wearing a white, leather belt with medium-dark khakis.

That's really all you need to know about the guy.

FAX
Before or after labor day?

These things matter.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:40 AM 10-16-2019
Dude's name is Cletus, there's a good chance he was born legally blind.
[Reply]
xbarretx 08:46 AM 10-16-2019
They need to get some french vanilla ice cream and make a nice frosty antifreeze float.
:-)

/end of thread
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:51 AM 10-16-2019
There’s a reason that Clete gets all the big playoff games.

There’s also a reason that Clete was flown in as part of that “All Star” ref crew for the Rams game last year.

The NFL knows that when they need a game to go a certain way, Clete is their man.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:53 AM 10-16-2019
I just refer to the ref$ now as "New England's Finest."
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:56 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
There’s a reason that Clete gets all the big playoff games.

There’s also a reason that Clete was flown in as part of that “All Star” ref crew for the Rams game last year.

The NFL knows that when they need a game to go a certain way, Clete is their man.
Absolutely. Clete is a first class TURD of a Ref. He's altered the outcome of a bunch of games if it looks in doubt for the favorite.
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:27 AM 10-16-2019
You don't have to click on this thread, and you definitely don't have to post in it.
Guess you told him how the cow ate the cabbage.
[Reply]
Chargem 11:21 AM 10-16-2019
You don't have to click on this thread, and you definitely don't have to post in it.
It's not clear from the title that it's not worth reading though, although you're right, I should expect this from Blackops by now.

I don't want to get into how retarded thinking the NFL is rigged is and then actually caring about it enough that you make multiple threads railing about your team losing in a rigged league. If you do live to see the Chiefs win a superbowl, will you actually get any joy from it, knowing with your superior IQ that it was rigged in the Chiefs favor?

Or how about this:
and I mean, clearly detailed research was done here, that's why he even got the name of the guy right.
[Reply]
FAX 11:25 AM 10-16-2019
Clearly, Mr. Chargem is an active co-conspirator. Probably related to the Blackmons.

FAX
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:28 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
It's not clear from the title that it's not worth reading though, although you're right, I should expect this from Blackops by now.

I don't want to get into how retarded thinking the NFL is rigged is and then actually caring about it enough that you make multiple threads railing about your team losing in a rigged league. If you do live to see the Chiefs win a superbowl, will you actually get any joy from it, knowing with your superior IQ that it was rigged in the Chiefs favor?

Or how about this:
  • There is a conspiracy in the NFL and the games are rigged
  • It's obvious per the evidence provided that clearly "Clete Blackmon" is involved
  • But, the Rams no PI call was also part of the conspiracy
  • "Clete Blackmon" did not officiate that game, so clearly all or most of the refs are in on the conspiracy
  • So who gives a flying **** about "Clete Blackmon"? Even in the fantasy land Blackops lives in this thread is irrelevant

and I mean, clearly detailed research was done here, that's why he even got the name of the guy right.
Wow, do you work for the NFL? Because you seem to care a LOT.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up