ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Why doesnt Reid play with his Sausage more often?
Deberg_1990 07:43 PM 10-15-2019
I mean, where has Anthony Sherman been?

Feels like he hasnt been as involved this season?

I feel like Reid is ignoring one of his favorite tools.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
stevieray 11:48 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah it's because he's like out 7th or 8th best play maker lol.
That's not his job.

Still irrational.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:52 AM 10-16-2019
We were a great running team last year with Sherman only playing 98 snaps and a good number of those snaps were passing. So once again we don't need him to run the ball or power anything. We just need the line to get healthy and McCoy to get healthy.
I was crying for more Sherman last season too man. I don’t wanna see him on like half our offensive downs, just a little more than every once in a blue moon. I think having him lead block will give us more opportunities to get more tough yards up the middle. We don’t NEED him to have a decent running game, I just think using him more would make it better than not using him at all. And yes, I understand that we’re dealing with significant injuries and that has impacted the run game, but I’d be asking to see more 2 back sets regardless.
[Reply]
-King- 11:55 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
That's not his job.

Still irrational.
And it's not Reid's job to put inferior players on the field. The problem right now is the line and our health. Not that we don't have a damn full back on the field.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:41 PM 10-16-2019
You don't need to pull a playmaker out of the field and replace him with Sherman to power the ball or run the ball effectively. You just need the line to block how they're supposed to and for our RBs to be healthy and run well.
I don’t see anyone saying he should be a focal point, but when the line is struggling to block it damn sure wouldn’t hurt anything to have him in there more than he currently is

He can catch - see the 30 yarder against SD

He can run - see last years Denver game

And most importantly he can BLOCK... help keep Mahomes clean on passing downs, help open holes for a finesse line on running plays

I know you’ll argue just to argue, and I’ll just tune it out
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:46 PM 10-16-2019
Andy would rather eat his sausage than play with it.
[Reply]
-King- 05:13 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I don’t see anyone saying he should be a focal point, but when the line is struggling to block it damn sure wouldn’t hurt anything to have him in there more than he currently is

He can catch - see the 30 yarder against SD

He can run - see last years Denver game

And most importantly he can BLOCK... help keep Mahomes clean on passing downs, help open holes for a finesse line on running plays

I know you’ll argue just to argue, and I’ll just tune it out
Lol that last part is a cop out.

He can catch because of 1 catch 60 weeks ago? He can run because of his 2 yards a carry day against the broncos? Ok.

Yeah he can lead block but lead blocking doesn't mean a bunch if the line isn't blocking. That keeps him from getting to the second level where he can lead block.

He wouldn't improve anything if he got on the field the way right now. If anything he would make us more predictable and easier to defend.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 05:23 PM 10-16-2019
Because he married?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:26 PM 10-16-2019
The Italian Sausage gives him indigestion.
[Reply]
Otter 05:27 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
Andy would rather eat his sausage than play with it.
I had trouble deciding if this was a weight or homosexual jab. I'm going with weight.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:37 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Reid should be lining up in more 21 and 12 personnel with Sausage in the backfield for 21 and lined up at H-back in the 12...and running the damn ball.

Exactly

2 TE’s & Sherman in the game.
Put Tyreek out wide & run the ball.
[Reply]
ghak99 07:10 PM 10-17-2019
.... :-)
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 07:30 PM 10-17-2019
Shoulda whipped out the sausage instead of that qb sneak. It's not like our line is good or has been running that play with #15 for years.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:17 PM 10-17-2019
Welp, if Mandy Moore gets hurt, we'll be seeing Reid play with his sausage...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up