ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>When should Spags be fired?
Titty Meat 07:06 PM 10-15-2019
Call it an overreaction if youd like. The he was brought in to improve the defense and it's only gotten worse. Even in our 4 wins the defense wasnt better than last year for the most part.

If Booker/Lindsay go for over 180 rushing like 4 other teams have against us, and Rodgers & Co. come in and out up 30 it's time to pull the plug on this clown.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:14 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Call it an overreaction if youd like. The he was brought in to improve the defense and it's only gotten worse. Even in our 4 wins the defense wasnt better than last year for the most part.

If Booker/Lindsay go for over 180 rushing like 4 other teams have against us, and Rodgers & Co. come in and out up 30 it's time to pull the plug on this clown.
Bring back Bob Sutton? Tell him that we're sorry, we didn't know, we'll do better, we'll go to his mom's house on Saturdays...
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:14 PM 10-15-2019
If were a bottom 5 defense half way through the year and you think this is a super bowl team why would you keep him?
Because our personnel is a train wreck at LB and CB, and we aren’t even remotely healthy along the DL.
[Reply]
kcpasco 07:15 PM 10-15-2019
Won’t happen. The guy might suck but since you hired his ass, you gotta give him longer than 1/2 season.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:15 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)
Derrick Nnadi, Stephen Nelson, Andrew Wylie, Brett Veach. Hell I wouldnt be surprised if you called Spags a good hire.

You've had many face plants champ.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:16 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Because our personnel is a train wreck at LB and CB, and we aren’t even remotely healthy along the DL.
This defense has more talent than Suttons defense and is much worse.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:17 PM 10-15-2019
Nothing we can do in season. If this defense is this bad the whole year and it kicks us out of the playoffs again, he has to be fired.

Don’t care if he’s a first year coach. You don’t excuses when it’s this bad.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:17 PM 10-15-2019
Derrick Nnadi, Stephen Nelson, Andrew Wylie, Brett Veach. Hell I wouldnt be surprised if you called Spags a good hire.

You've had many face plants champ.

I’ve never overrated any of those players. You just only operate in black and white and think everybody is either great or sucks, so if I’m defending them in any way you assume that means I think they’re great.

Get a fucking clue faggot.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:18 PM 10-15-2019
He's already been fired... It's Bob Sutton...he skinned Spaggs like in Silence of the Lambs.. And is wearing his face... It rubs lotion on its skin...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:19 PM 10-15-2019

I’ve never overrated any of those players. You just only operate in black and white and think everybody is either great or sucks, so if I’m defending them in any way you assume that means I think they’re great.

Get a ****ing clue pillowbitergot.
You avoided the Clark thread because you are wrong DJ even called you out you pussy ass bitch. Go suck Veachs small cock you'll finally have s job
[Reply]
staylor26 07:20 PM 10-15-2019
You avoided the Clark thread because you are wrong DJ even called you out you pussy ass bitch. Go suck Veachs small cock you'll finally have s job
Wtf are you talking about? I agreed with DJ weeks ago that Clark has been a huge disappointment.

Get something right. For once in your life.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:22 PM 10-15-2019
Wtf are you talking about? I agreed with DJ weeks ago that Clark has been a huge disappointment.

Get something right. For once in your life.
Get on your knees S Failure
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:24 PM 10-15-2019
Last year's defense was ranked 24th points allowed. This year's defense through Sunday is ranked 19th. Last year's defense was 31th in yards allowed. This year, 27th.

So far, despite the hot takes and emotional outbursts by some fans, the defense is statistically better than last year.

And only stupid teams like the Redskins, Jets and Dolphins, etc., fire their coaches after just one year.
[Reply]
gblowfish 07:24 PM 10-15-2019
The only way Spags gets fired mid season is if he's giving a Cleveland Steamer to Tavia Hunt during the National Anthem on Christmas. And even with that, they might wait till the end of the year.

This team held onto Grandpa Bob for three years past his usefulness. They won't bail on Spags for at least another two years.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:25 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Nothing we can do in season. If this defense is this bad the whole year and it kicks us out of the playoffs again, he has to be fired.

Don’t care if he’s a first year coach. You don’t excuses when it’s this bad.
If that happens Veach, Reid, and whoever else you wanna name should be fired.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:25 PM 10-15-2019
When should I toss this thread into RR?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up