ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jalen Ramsey to the Rams
Dante84 05:43 PM 10-15-2019

It’s happening: Former Jaguars’ CB Jalen Ramsey is being traded to the LA Rams for two first-round picks in 2020 and 2021, and a fourth-round pick in 2021, source tells ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 15, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:37 PM 10-15-2019
When is a Veach gonna do something?? Why isn’t Aaron Donald a Chief yet!!!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:38 PM 10-15-2019
Would you rather have Donald or Keuchly on this team?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:40 PM 10-15-2019
It would have been dumb for the Chiefs to give up that compensation for Ramsey when LB is their bigger need.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:48 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
No they won't. Mark my words.
You, sir, have a wager. What do you say? Loser is not allowed to visit Uzbekistan for two years.
[Reply]
chiefsfan15 09:21 PM 10-15-2019
Would have been stupid for us to give up so much in picks that need to be spent on the front 7
[Reply]
rtmike 01:42 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by chiefsfan15:
Would have been stupid for us to give up so much in picks that need to be spent on the front 7
And the last post is zackly how I feel.

Could you imagine what this secondary would be like if that front would perform and get just a little push?

We need someone like that Williams kid in New York who could turn it around with a winning culture? Future pick to be decided.

What team needs a WR that has quality depth @ the D line? We seem to have a glutton of quality WRers, a few on their last year.

I know it sounds ludicrous but Fuller has said he isn’t signing an extension.
If we could move his ass, only if d line is addressed???
I bet Veach does enuf transactions to keep from gaining any compensatory picks so we should get something now? WTFDIK, lol.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 04:15 AM 10-16-2019
Rams gave more for Ramsey than the Bears gave for Mack
[Reply]
kczoo 04:19 AM 10-16-2019
What a laugh. No ones worth that. If you don’t believe me re watch us vs Jags. Ramsey got beat a ton by Sammy.😂😂
[Reply]
Coogs 04:34 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by rtmike:
And the last post is zackly how I feel.

Could you imagine what this secondary would be like if that front would perform and get just a little push?

We need someone like that Williams kid in New York who could turn it around with a winning culture? Future pick to be decided.

What team needs a WR that has quality depth @ the D line? We seem to have a glutton of quality WRers, a few on their last year.

I know it sounds ludicrous but Fuller has said he isn’t signing an extension.
If we could move his ass, only if d line is addressed???
I bet Veach does enuf transactions to keep from gaining any compensatory picks so we should get something now? WTFDIK, lol.
Is this for real? If so, why not?

Sounds like we have some major issues that need addressing. And sooner rather than later. Defenders who lose the want to tackle and stop the run. Defenders who want out.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:57 AM 10-16-2019
Ramsey is a good player, but damn... I think I'd be rather pissed off about this one. Jaguars just acquired some fantastic draft capital.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 05:46 AM 10-16-2019

"Jared Goff, he's average to above average."

- Jalen Ramsey last year, about his new QB https://t.co/HRsVQYy4Hk

— SB Nation (@SBNation) October 16, 2019

[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:56 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Would you rather have Donald or Keuchly on this team?
Both. Trade Ragland for Keuchly. Trade Saunders for Donald.

Then convince both to play for the league minimum.

Get it done, Veach
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:44 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Both. Trade Ragland for Keuchly. Trade Saunders for Donald.

Then convince both to play for the league minimum.

Get it done, Veach
Earn your money, Veach.
[Reply]
Toad 07:55 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Corners are worth more than DEs in the modern game. I think they're the second most important position on the field. They're on the field every play and there is no way to get to QBs like Brady fast enough. In comparison, DE's are only on the field 60% of the time. That's why the Patriots have spent heavily on their secondary and only given piecemeal deals to their ends.
According to the NFL set yearly Franchise tag and Transition tag by position, CB is the fourth most valued position behind QB then DE then WR then CB.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:00 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Toad:
According to the NFL set yearly Franchise tag and Transition tag by position, CB is the fourth most valued position behind QB then DE then WR then CB.
Eh I'll believe the team that keeps winning Super Bowls....
[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Up