ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Will we have new starters Thursday?
chiefzilla1501 06:15 AM 10-15-2019
Will wisnewski start? Rankin started at LG. Dudes not good but the OL mostly gave mahomes protection.

McClain can't be worse than what we have. Saunders is not the answer right now and McClain can't rush the passer but hes stout vs the run.

I didn't see if either of these guys got any major snaps.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:58 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Unfortunately Cam Erving is healthy.
Yeah how unfortunate that our primary backup that has NOTHING behind him is healthy. :-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:00 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by burt:
All 3 are CP lexicon. Lexicion, the vocabulary of a person, language, or branch of knowledge..... Deal with it n00b. (also typed in proper lexicon)
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
I've been here for 14 years, bud. I understand that it's "lexicon." Still obnoxious, unoriginal drivel.
Originally Posted by burt:
OH YEAH, I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE '04, n00b!!!(let me help....to be read with dripping sarcasm, kinda like the first n00b)

Lexicon, has to be unoriginal, by definition. And drivel, you say? On a BB with poop threads, overbearing sexually ambiguous posters, pile ons and constant bickering? No!!!! Say it ain't so?

I hear "The Chiefs Coalition" is looking for thin skinned, overly politically correct posters.....just sayin'......:-)
n00b
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:04 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Will wisnewski start? Rankin started at LG. Dudes not good but the OL mostly gave mahomes protection.

McClain can't be worse than what we have. Saunders is not the answer right now and McClain can't rush the passer but hes stout vs the run.

I didn't see if either of these guys got any major snaps.
McClain did play last week, he got 26 snaps at DT. Which is about half.
Where you starting Wisniewski, C or LG?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:05 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
That's why I started the thread on Allegretti. If we have a new starter on O, it'd be him. I think the team is getting impatient with Reiter. I think they like Rankin and they're basically married to Cam Erving at LT for some reason at this point.

I think there's a fair shot McClain starts. Saunders and Nnadi are just spotting the offense three yards a rush guaranteed.

I don't know if Hitchens counts as a "new starter," but he's possibly back too.

Nnadi is getting double teamed. He is out best run defender on the DL.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 05:07 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Erving at LT, Rankin at LG and Wiz at Center. Better?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:15 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Chiefs need to kick the tires on Matt Kalil at least he has been a starting LT at a decent level before....
He has had several concussions. He is not worth the kick.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:17 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Don't know. He, Wisniewski, was cut early on by the Eagles and has stayed a FA for a reason. :-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:30 PM 10-15-2019
Yep. Same with Q, antifreeze, AIDS, various misspellings of Brett Veach, etc. At some point, you'd think people would be embarrassed by the fact that they're all mindless, unoriginal clones of each other.
Oh good God. You must be real fun to hang out with. Does it really hurt you that bad when people joke around? Lighten up, Francis. You need Billay to come suck your stress away? You can blow out all of that stress. It did wonders for PB on Pride Night at the K. Billay gave PB the ole rug and tug and he's a brand new man.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:27 PM 10-15-2019
Yep. Same with Q...
Wrong. Q came about organically and is now shorthand for 'repost.' Q is more useful than you are.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:22 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I mean, nobody played well on D so I probably know the answer. But curious about how McClain looked.

I thought Ramkin played ok so I'd be curious to see Wisniewski at C. Although he had problems snapping the ball in Jacksonville, so... maybe that's not the path we go down.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:09 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I mean, nobody played well on D so I probably know the answer. But curious about how McClain looked.

I thought Ramkin played ok so I'd be curious to see Wisniewski at C. Although he had problems snapping the ball in Jacksonville, so... maybe that's not the path we go down.
He played a little better than Saunders. We need Jones back badly. I wish they would bring up Ivie. He looked better against the 1s in preseason than Saunders then or now or McClain looked.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:11 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Each one of those guys out of position?

Erving at C, Rankin at LT, Wiz at LG.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:12 PM 10-15-2019
I'd love it if Zach Brown was starting on Thursday...and Trent Williams too.
[Reply]
bobhill 09:14 PM 10-15-2019
How about Rakin Lt ,Wiz Lg, Ritter C, and Erving the hell off the field
[Reply]
Raker10 09:15 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I'd love it if Zach Brown was starting on Thursday...
What's the old saying?

"You can wish in one hand and **** in the other..."

I'm with ya, but I'm starting to second guess Veach's decision making.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up