ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Will we have new starters Thursday?
chiefzilla1501 06:15 AM 10-15-2019
Will wisnewski start? Rankin started at LG. Dudes not good but the OL mostly gave mahomes protection.

McClain can't be worse than what we have. Saunders is not the answer right now and McClain can't rush the passer but hes stout vs the run.

I didn't see if either of these guys got any major snaps.
[Reply]
Direckshun 06:17 AM 10-15-2019
That's why I started the thread on Allegretti. If we have a new starter on O, it'd be him. I think the team is getting impatient with Reiter. I think they like Rankin and they're basically married to Cam Erving at LT for some reason at this point.

I think there's a fair shot McClain starts. Saunders and Nnadi are just spotting the offense three yards a rush guaranteed.

I don't know if Hitchens counts as a "new starter," but he's possibly back too.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:34 AM 10-15-2019
Hopefully a new playcaller. Last few games have been dreadful to watch
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:35 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Direckshun:

Saunders and Nnadi are just spotting the offense three yards a rush

I wish they were only giving up 3 YPC
[Reply]
Mecca 07:37 AM 10-15-2019
The Chiefs need to kick the tires on Matt Kalil at least he has been a starting LT at a decent level before....
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:37 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Hopefully a new playcaller. Last few games have been dreadful to watch
Man, and how. Reid needs to fire himself as OC and install EB or Kafka as the guy actually calling the plays on gameday.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:38 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Chiefs need to kick the tires on Matt Kalil at least he has been a starting LT at a decent level before....
HAVE WE SIGNED THIS PIECE OF SHIT YET!??
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:39 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
That's why I started the thread on Allegretti. If we have a new starter on O, it'd be him. I think the team is getting impatient with Reiter. I think they like Rankin and they're basically married to Cam Erving at LT for some reason at this point.

I think there's a fair shot McClain starts. Saunders and Nnadi are just spotting the offense three yards a rush guaranteed.

I don't know if Hitchens counts as a "new starter," but he's possibly back too.
As bad as Erving has been, I doubt anyone can be much better. We learned how valuable fisher is
[Reply]
oldman 07:59 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
We learned how valuable fisher is
Truism.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:05 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
HAVE WE SIGNED THIS PIECE OF SHIT YET!??
When are people going to realize that this is not cute/funny/whatever you're going for here?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:18 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
When are people going to realize that this is not cute/funny/whatever you're going for here?
It was never cute/funny/clever. However, it appears to be what Chief Fan finds hilarious.
[Reply]
TEX 08:20 AM 10-15-2019
:-)

GET OFF MY LAWN DAMMIT!!!!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:30 AM 10-15-2019
Guess who has two thumbs and doesn't give a fuck about what you think may or may not be funny?
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:32 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
It was never cute/funny/clever. However, it appears to be what Chief Fan finds hilarious.
Yep. Same with Q, antifreeze, AIDS, various misspellings of Brett Veach, etc. At some point, you'd think people would be embarrassed by the fact that they're all mindless, unoriginal clones of each other.
[Reply]
burt 08:38 AM 10-15-2019
Q, antifreeze, AIDS,
All 3 are CP lexicon. Lexicion, the vocabulary of a person, language, or branch of knowledge..... Deal with it n00b. (also typed in proper lexicon)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up