ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Week 7: Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 06:18 PM 10-13-2019
Discuss
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:20 PM 10-13-2019

That’s one of the most-frustrated regular season lockerrooms I’ve been in during the Andy Reid era.

— Todd Leabo (@Leabonics) October 13, 2019

[Reply]
MMXcalibur 11:35 PM 10-13-2019
Donks are going to give us a steady dose of Lindsay and Freeman.
The results will make the rest of us who have hair, pull it out.

I am very uncomfortable with this game.
[Reply]
wazu 11:50 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
We lose, our season is over plain and simple
Not even remotely true.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:03 AM 10-14-2019
Also Kendall Fuller to have an x ray on his thumb. Is the same thumb he injured last year
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:22 AM 10-14-2019
I expect it to be close. I expect Lindsay to go off on KC. No reason to believe he wont...run D is that bad. Nobody should have any amount of faith in that unit for the time being...

Playing up in Denver is always tough...doesn't matter how bad their QB/WR situation is.

The formula is out on how to stop KC.

Run the ball...run it some more. Short intermediate passes. Something that will exploit the living hell out of the Chiefs LB's.

This defense can not stop a HS running game if they had to. They can't get off the field on 3rd down and teams are starting to not only win ToP...but absolutely destroy KC in that category.

Chiefs only had the ball for approx 5-6mins in the 2nd half...did I see that correctly? That's awful. You're not winning jack shit if you only have the ball for 5 or so mins in entire halves of games.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:26 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Also Kendall Fuller to have an x ray on his thumb. Is the same thumb he injured last year
Just wait til next season when this team doesn't have jack shit of a secondary, CB's to be more specific.

Team very well may give up 40ppg.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:41 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Just wait til next season when this team doesn't have jack shit of a secondary, CB's to be more specific.

Team very well may give up 40ppg.
They don't have one now, the only thing that saved them from total embarrassment yesterday was Will Fullers hands.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 05:55 AM 10-14-2019
Fuck the Donx!!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:54 AM 10-14-2019
I think Denver can win if they pound KC with the ground game. If the defense lets Pat do his thing, KC wins.. they have to get pressure and hit the hobbled QB. I’m optimistic, but not seeing a win at the pace their offense is going with scoring. Too many FGs.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:14 AM 10-14-2019
If this is a loss we're looking at 4-4 cause Green Bay is gonna wax this teams ass if they keep playing this way.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:23 AM 10-14-2019
I expect this team to play with desperation. They lose this game and they are now potentially not in first place in the division and could be out of the playoff mix.

This is a short week and Andy is a better coach than Fangio. Denver is also beat the hell up and didn’t have 2 corners yesterday, likely not Thursday either.

If we lose this game, it’s panic time.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:25 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I expect this team to play with desperation. They lose this game and they are now potentially not in first place in the division and could be out of the playoff mix.

This is a short week and Andy is a better coach than Fangio. Denver is also beat the hell up and didn’t have 2 corners yesterday, likely not Thursday either.

If we lose this game, it’s panic time.
We just played Houston who was missing both CB's....how about Indy?

We're going to see the same shit all year, run run run, isolate LB's in coverage, deep shots and then beat the fuck out of Mahomes.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:31 AM 10-14-2019
If Mahomes is healthy, I expect KC to win by at least a TD. Now, if Mahomes is gimpy on his ankle, then I expect it to be a close game. Remember, the Broncos offense is anemic, it's like trying to watch paint dry. It don't know how many times Flacco could simply scramble 7 yards for a first down but instead he gets sacked or makes a bad throw or generally does something uninspiring.

Now the Broncos defense, although struggling with injuries, seems to be gelling and playing better. Fangio has made some adjustments and moves some guys around and it seems to be working. But the simple fact is that a healthy Mahomes can still make plays regardless of how good a defense is playing.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:42 AM 10-14-2019
If the chiefs can’t get sacks this week they never will
[Reply]
Jerm 10:00 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
If Mahomes is healthy, I expect KC to win by at least a TD. Now, if Mahomes is gimpy on his ankle, then I expect it to be a close game. Remember, the Broncos offense is anemic, it's like trying to watch paint dry. It don't know how many times Flacco could simply scramble 7 yards for a first down but instead he gets sacked or makes a bad throw or generally does something uninspiring.

Now the Broncos defense, although struggling with injuries, seems to be gelling and playing better. Fangio has made some adjustments and moves some guys around and it seems to be working. But the simple fact is that a healthy Mahomes can still make plays regardless of how good a defense is playing.
No way will Mahomes be 100% by Thursday...it worries me.

I'm actually quite concerned with this game, seems like wrong team at the wrong time...Lindsay is going to destroy us and I think Denver's D could play well enough to win.

After yesterday, this just feels like wheels come totally off.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up