ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 24
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Nick Jacobs all 22 breakdown discussion
O.city 11:14 AM 10-01-2019
Figured we could have a thread breaking some stuff down from his films and discuss.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:55 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by The GMDM Hypothesis:
Good analysis Megatron. For your own mental health I’d stop the tape there
You're probably right.

Another interesting note is that the Chiefs defense actually played better than I originally thought in the first half. Yes there were some bad plays that resulted in big chunk plays by the Texans, but overall they played fairly solid. Watson just made a few really great plays.

Tyrann Mathieu actually got burnt a couple times, but neither pass was on the money, and resulted in INCs. I kind of want to see how things went for him in the second half, but I kind of don't. I'm not a film expert, and I end up having to watch the same play at least 4 or 5 times before moving on to the next play. It gets tedious.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:32 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:

Texans hit us with these kinds of plays all day to exploit the LB's. Won't be surprised to see a ton more of this moving forward from other teams.
Andy had better be copying this to protect Pat. We can run this shit very effectively with Kelce and our RB’s or Hardman/Tyreek.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:37 AM 10-16-2019
im sure andy needs offensive advice from bill o brien
[Reply]
RunKC 10:32 AM 10-16-2019
Andy’s long developing plays have gotten his QB’s ankle ****ed in 3 of 6 games.

Maybe it’s time for fat man to change his approach.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:36 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Andy’s long developing plays have gotten his QB’s ankle ****ed in 3 of 6 games.

Maybe it’s time for fat man to change his approach.
He did for one drive in the 2nd half.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:40 AM 10-16-2019
He did a quick passes drive and guess what we scored a TD. Why he went away from that I have no idea
[Reply]
crayzkirk 10:43 AM 10-16-2019
I'm not sure why anyone that isn't being paid would watch that. I think the guys on our lines are confused because on the board, the X's and O's don't move around.

The Chiefs just played a team that has given up more sacks and hits on the QB than any other. Zero sacks...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:54 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Clark makes a great play, and we can't stop criticizing him . . .

Of course. Ultimately what he did, whether it was his actual assignment or not, ended up a net positive for us.

I’m just wondering who had which assignment because typically a DE is going to need to play contain on the QB on an inside option like that play.

Look at the pulling TE leading the way to open field and only Charvarius Ward to stop him. Unless there’s a LB I’m not seeing or some type of scrape exchange that was supposed to happen, that play could have gone for a big gainer had Watson decided to keep it.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:57 AM 10-16-2019

Well that's one way to help out the pass pro.

Mahomes had Williams motion all the way from the other side of the field for this fake/chip.

Let's see more of this, I can't imagine it doesn't slow down edge rushers in future plays. pic.twitter.com/RfWgahILvD

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) October 16, 2019

Well that was a nice one.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:12 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:

Well that was a nice one.

That’s good. I like that. We’ve got dudes in motion all the time anyway. Teams have to worry about who’s covering who, from where.. now make them worry about who might be coming to block them as well.

Nice job by LDT of passing off and picking up that twist, too.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:28 PM 10-21-2019
Fenton is gonna be so good!!

I want you to watch Fenton working in the slot. He carries the slot receiver to the next zone then heads for the flats. Impressive job by him. #JacobsEyeInTheSky #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/JNN86f9lvc

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) October 21, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:29 PM 10-21-2019
Nnadi was a beast

If the #Chiefs can get more of this out of Derrick Nnadi, look out! He destroys the weak double team by the C and RG. Keeps outside leverage and makes the play at the LOS. Put this on loop. WOO. #JacobsEyeInTheSky #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/4AFoldomYc

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:29 PM 10-21-2019

Ragland beats the reach and meets the backer at the line of scrimmage. #JacobsEyeInTheSky #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/l3cxgkI110

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:30 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Fenton is gonna be so good!!

VERY creative blitz here. They are only bring four but it looks like six maybe seven. Okafor and Clark both drop into coverage once Fenton and Wilson come off the edge. Hitchens immediately dropped at the snap. Love the creativity. #JacobsEyeInTheSky #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/Oz2pyVOtPp

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:31 PM 10-21-2019

I appreciate the effort at the second level. Guys rallying to the football. It’s refreshing to see from the first run play of the game. Set a tempo. #JacobsEyeInTheSky #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/3jPoC6ElUY

[Reply]
Page 9 of 24
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up