ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Media Center>Spiderman: Far From Home
Gravedigger 08:37 AM 01-15-2019

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:01 PM 05-07-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Word has been that they're introducing her in the Captain Marvel sequel, but who knows.
That'd pretty cool
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:02 PM 05-07-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
That'd pretty cool
You could even do in a post-credit scene. You'd think that movie will take place a long way from Earth, picking up where the first movie left off.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:27 PM 05-08-2019
New clip which explains the multiverse a little more

A new clip from SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME has been released, showing Peter Parker and Mysterio meeting for the first time. ��#SpiderManFarFromHome pic.twitter.com/e9W1uQlmT5

— Dead Horse Media (@DeadHorseMedia) May 8, 2019

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:20 PM 06-19-2019
Apparently reactions are coming in on social media. Everyone saying stay through the credits and saying it may be the best Spiderman movie and one of the better Marvel movies. July 2nd

@JimVejvoda: I liked it a tad more than Spider-Man: Homecoming, which I loved. Far From Home is a great afterword for Endgame, closing out Marvel Phase 3 with a bang while also setting up new challenges and exciting stuff ahead. That's all I'm gonna say until my review runs.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 11:56 PM 06-20-2019
I have read that the two after credits scenes are "paradigm shifting!"
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:58 AM 06-23-2019
Hopefully, they Gwen Stacy that MJ poser.
[Reply]
FAX 08:18 AM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Boy they foreshadowed Peter Parker becoming the next Iron Man hard in the latest trailer.
I'm guessing that's purposeful misleading on Marvel's part, Mr. KC_Lee.

I think all the trailer references to "another Iron Man" is Peter projecting the idea onto Mysterio as he transfers his psychological need for a substitute father figure onto Jake (which makes me a little nauseous, to be honest).

This error in judgment compromises Peter's emotional state and impedes his ability to see Mysterio as the villain that he is. Of course, this will also make the requisite reveal all the more shocking for Peter ... leading to a teaching moment for Fury as Peter transitions into a more mature person and wisened crime fighter.

As for the MCU, I think Spidey can play a bigger role (filling the gap left by Stark and Cap) as they bring in the X-Men and 4. He's no "Iron Man", but he'll do. (I honestly believe Marvel finally messed up with Capt. Marvel. As a character, she's far too powerful to be interesting and the casting was probably a mistake.)

Meanwhile, there are other good characters to be woven into stories including Loki, Hulk, Ant-Man, Hawkeye, Asgardians, etc. as well as new ones like Namor. They can keep us entertained for another 10 years easily if they continue to cast well.

It's a good time to be a Chiefs fan and a Marvel aficionado.

FAX
[Reply]
Bowser 06:29 PM 06-24-2019

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:00 AM 06-27-2019
91% on Rotten Tomatoes on 132 reviews
[Reply]
JD10367 01:23 AM 07-02-2019
Just saw it. Pretty decent but, like all the Spidey films, nothing earth shattering. I kind of like that they’re just these little side forays into one teen superhero character’s issues. Can’t have them all be about space aliens and world-ending and whatnot.

And I still really want to fuck Marisa Tomei.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 06:23 AM 07-02-2019
I think the Harley kid from Iron Man 3 will be the "new" Iron Man. First off, by wearing the suits and fighting against evil and then on down the line as the savant genius.

Originally Posted by FAX:
I'm guessing that's purposeful misleading on Marvel's part, Mr. KC_Lee.

I think all the trailer references to "another Iron Man" is Peter projecting the idea onto Mysterio as he transfers his psychological need for a substitute father figure onto Jake (which makes me a little nauseous, to be honest).

This error in judgment compromises Peter's emotional state and impedes his ability to see Mysterio as the villain that he is. Of course, this will also make the requisite reveal all the more shocking for Peter ... leading to a teaching moment for Fury as Peter transitions into a more mature person and wisened crime fighter.

As for the MCU, I think Spidey can play a bigger role (filling the gap left by Stark and Cap) as they bring in the X-Men and 4. He's no "Iron Man", but he'll do. (I honestly believe Marvel finally messed up with Capt. Marvel. As a character, she's far too powerful to be interesting and the casting was probably a mistake.)

Meanwhile, there are other good characters to be woven into stories including Loki, Hulk, Ant-Man, Hawkeye, Asgardians, etc. as well as new ones like Namor. They can keep us entertained for another 10 years easily if they continue to cast well.

It's a good time to be a Chiefs fan and a Marvel aficionado.

FAX

[Reply]
Rausch 10:24 AM 07-02-2019
Originally Posted by JD10367:

And I still really want to **** Marisa Tomei.
She's clearly there for older fans.

Spidey is supposed to be a down to earth hero. More everyday stuff, more small scale. Spidey is someone the viewer can relate to so when he's in that world changing stuff we see just how wonky it all is...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:57 PM 07-02-2019
You're gonna want to stay for the Mid Credits Scene.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:30 PM 07-02-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You're gonna want to stay for the Mid Credits Scene.
This, and the MJ actress is l lame as fuck for the role
[Reply]
Kman34 03:59 PM 07-02-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
This, and the MJ actress is l lame as fuck for the role
Yeah.. not a fan.. She is in Euphoria on HBO... plays a drug a teen drug addict..
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up