ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who's already geeked for the possible three-peat?
JohnnyHammersticks 12:25 PM 02-12-2024
Usually I like to watch a couple days of highlights after our Super Bowl wins (talk about words I never thought my fingers would type! :-)) and then focus on free agency and the draft. I like to decompress a bit from thinking about what next season will bring.

Not this time though. We have a chance to do something no other NFL team has ever done, and I can't wait. Packers didn't do it, Steelers didn't do it, Niners didn't do it, Patriots didn't do it. Nobody has done it. Ever. We would be the first team to win 3 straight SBs, and I couldn't be more stoked about it. Next season can't get here soon enough!
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:27 PM 02-12-2024
No one here is excited for that. We have won too much recently and its time that we show some grace and allow someone else to...

THE FUCK YOU THINK DUDE?!?!?!

We are winning 5 straight... fuck this 3 straight bullshit.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:30 PM 02-12-2024
I'm living in the moment enjoying this we can talk 3 pear later on
[Reply]
Fish 12:30 PM 02-12-2024
Can we just enjoy the win for 2 fucking seconds maybe?
[Reply]
cmh6476 12:30 PM 02-12-2024
season tix renewed
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:32 PM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
No one here is excited for that. We have won too much recently and its time that we show some grace and allow someone else to...

THE FUCK YOU THINK DUDE?!?!?!

We are winning 5 straight... fuck this 3 straight bullshit.
Who knows? Maybe we do win 5 straight. This was supposed to be the "off year". Youngest defense in the league, should be way better at skill positions around Patrick next year. Why stop at 5? Let's go for a baker's dozen.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:32 PM 02-12-2024
doing something brady never came close to doing would make everyone suck mahomes cock forever
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:32 PM 02-12-2024
The only thing left for Mahomes/Reid to accomplish is a truly dominant season. One of those teams that loses 1-2 games and cruises through the playoffs. Not easy to do in the salary cap era, but I think they'll have a good shot to field that sort of roster with the right moves in the offseason.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
The only thing left for Mahomes/Reid to accomplish is a truly dominant season. One of those teams that loses 1-2 games and cruises through the playoffs. Not easy to do in the salary cap era, but I think they'll have a good shot to field that sort of roster with the right moves in the offseason.
2020 was damn close

fucking OL
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:34 PM 02-12-2024
I want whatever makes the team happy at this point. If they want three, I want three. If they all retired tomorrow, I'm good.
[Reply]
bdj23 12:35 PM 02-12-2024
Minimum 8peat
[Reply]
Mecca 12:35 PM 02-12-2024
Well yea, I think it's arguable that this is the worst teams Mahomes will have for awhile so we should get better.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:35 PM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
That's usually the way I am too, but this is different. I'm already freaking jonesing for next season because of the potential to do something completely historic. Wasn't even on my mind until I heard some of the team and coaches mentioning it. Now I can't stop thinking about it.
[Reply]
TLO 12:49 PM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
"Not the same"
[Reply]
New World Order 12:50 PM 02-12-2024
Meee!!!!!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up