ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 158
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt
Dante84 10:21 AM 07-16-2019
Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
[Reply]
lewdog 08:58 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I cant help myself but dreaming of Travis accepting hid gold jacket on a hot and humid day in Canton. His gold jacket glistening in the sun along with Gracies beautiful blonde hair and electric smile, as he reflects on the trials and tribulations of winning his first ring as a Chief while having a rocky relationship with his then fiance. He then reflects upon an August night receiving his super bowl ring remembering it wouldnt be the only ring handed out as him and future Chiefs owner Gracie make eye contact sensing a deeper connection than any pass from Mahomes.
Best and most coherent post you’ve ever made on CP.

Well done.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:03 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:

Well done.
Billay:

[Reply]
RN47 09:20 AM 10-17-2020
I cant help myself but dreaming of Travis accepting hid gold jacket on a hot and humid day in Canton. His gold jacket glistening in the sun along with Gracies beautiful blonde hair and electric smile, as he reflects on the trials and tribulations of winning his first ring as a Chief while having a rocky relationship with his then fiance. He then reflects upon an August night receiving his super bowl ring remembering it wouldnt be the only ring handed out as him and future Chiefs owner Gracie make eye contact sensing a deeper connection than any pass from Mahomes.

Maybe Travis' pee pee tastes like chocolate now, and she's allergic?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:13 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:

Well done.
Thanks babe
[Reply]
scho63 10:19 AM 10-17-2020
I think her tits are fake
Really???

You sure??? :-):-):-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:35 AM 10-17-2020
Dude, you have a future. You should start writing romance novels immediately.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:12 PM 10-17-2020
Quality post..
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:15 PM 10-17-2020
It looks as though Gracie has found herself a nice Japanese man.

While I dont discriminate I am disappointed. I really thought there was a future between her and future Hall Of Famer Travis Kelce.

Boy what a story that could have been!
This guy?

[Reply]
MVChiefFan 09:30 PM 10-17-2020
You know Billay is about to follow that post up with “and while Kelce gives his acceptance speech, I am underneath the podium, sucking him off Police Academy style. As he fills my mouth with his superhuman DNA, I can’t help but reflect on all the times I had dreamed of having Mahomes’ member in my mouth, finally realizing it was Travis that I desired all along.”

Or some s*** like that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 10-26-2020
damn gurl

[Reply]
vailpass 01:11 PM 10-26-2020
The body is definitely there.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:14 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
She's never done it for me, but that could be because she looks a lot like my niece.
You are certainly no Hunter Biden then.
[Reply]
MahiMike 02:39 PM 10-26-2020
This just in. She's still HAWT!
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 02:51 PM 10-26-2020
This is just here for diversion.
While you still jizz to pictures of Mahomes , in secret.
[Reply]
Dante84 03:12 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
This is just here for diversion.
While you still jizz to pictures of Mahomes , in secret.
She’s our collective beard.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 158
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Up