ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 158
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt
Dante84 10:21 AM 07-16-2019
Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:04 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram

:-)000; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_blank">Current MOOD after a record breaking playoff Victory! To have the chance to bring my grandfather’s trophy home where it belongs is PRICELESS. He would love this entire team and our QB from his childhood home of Tyler, Texas. It’s true. I’m sentimental.🤍 Sorry not sorry. #Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom #VictoryMonday #Focus #BeGreat #LetsRoll #NFL100 #PlayFootball #NFL #KC #GameOfMahomes #Showtime #AFC #Playoffs #LamarHunt #AFCChampionshipGame

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">A post shared by :-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px;" target="_blank"> Gracie Hunt (@graciehunt) on

When we took the Stadium Tour a little over a year ago the Red Coater who was our guide said that the people in that locker room don't step on the giant Arrowhead in the center because it's a sign of disrespect. Gracie DGAF!
She's not stepping on it. And if they put that image on the sides of their helmets, I'm good with it.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:57 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I need to GIF this

where did you see it
I am not sure if it was before or after the trophy presentation, but Mahomes already had the gray championship shirt on.

Like I said, I have watched every bit of video I could find, because I want to savor every part of the victory, so I can't exactly remember what video it was in, but it was a video that was more focused on the players on the field than anything else.

For the record, I don't think Mahomes and Gracie are having an affair. At all. But, I have studied body language in a college class before, and it was absolutely a very intimate gesture.

I also said that I have no idea if Patrick even knew she reached out, because it was hectic, and he was being pulled away for an interview.

I will definitely spend some time looking for the exact clip.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:00 PM 02-13-2020
Think Drew Lock got up in it ?
[Reply]
Setsuna 08:48 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Think Drew Lock got up in it ?
Yes and he was triple wrapped every time. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:14 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I am not sure if it was before or after the trophy presentation, but Mahomes already had the gray championship shirt on.

Like I said, I have watched every bit of video I could find, because I want to savor every part of the victory, so I can't exactly remember what video it was in, but it was a video that was more focused on the players on the field than anything else.

For the record, I don't think Mahomes and Gracie are having an affair. At all. But, I have studied body language in a college class before, and it was absolutely a very intimate gesture.

I also said that I have no idea if Patrick even knew she reached out, because it was hectic, and he was being pulled away for an interview.

I will definitely spend some time looking for the exact clip.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
This is definitely a gender-bent Lancelot and Guinevere situation.

Unless Mahomes is boning Tavia, and then it's just straight up Arthurian scandal.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:05 PM 03-16-2020
bae is social isolating

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:28 PM 03-17-2020
wo

[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:22 PM 03-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
wo

My undies are a tent!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:23 PM 03-17-2020
She is gorgous.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:26 PM 03-17-2020
I wonder if she digs old fat bald guys with goatees.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:46 PM 03-17-2020
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I wonder if she digs old fat bald guys with goatees.
I'd love to let you know..
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:48 PM 03-17-2020
i think i see a bit of burnt end
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:59 PM 03-17-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Hope she gets the ring soon, this might be more of her wanting to be seen on camera, staking her claim to her man and other bitches need to back off. I don't think Pat is that guy but temptation is a bitch and he could literally have any woman he wants.
Well, when I was in New England their loudmouth fans were all calling him a pillowbiter....so, I don't know where they were getting their intel...
[Reply]
BWillie 03:00 PM 03-17-2020
I'd piss in her butt.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:03 PM 03-17-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I'd piss in her butt.
Welp....there's always one...

EDIT: I hate the off-season and Pandemics!
[Reply]
Page 15 of 158
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up