Page 34 of 4799
« First < 243031323334 3536373844841345341034 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 07:50 AM 07-23-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
I'm just saying, Manning has been driving a Ferrari while Brock has been in a Pinto. Brock would look fantastic throwing to the weapons that Peyton has at his disposal.
:-) Good Christ, you're fucking stupid.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 07:54 AM 07-23-2015
Listen close, Homo. Denver couldn't win a SB with Peyton. How the fuck do you figure they'll be worth a shit with Assweiller?

Enjoy this season, because it'll be garbage after it.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:56 AM 07-23-2015
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave:
Listen close, Homo. Denver couldn't win a SB with Peyton. How the fuck do you figure they'll be worth a shit with Assweiller?

Enjoy this season, because it'll be garbage after it.
Denver will be better off after Manning is gone than New England will be after Brady is gone. Denver and Indy will be the cream of the crop in the AFC for awhile.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:02 AM 07-23-2015
Denver will be better off after Manning is gone than New England will be after Brady is gone. Denver and Indy will be the cream of the crop in the AFC for awhile.

Good golly, is this guy really this dumb? :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 08:03 AM 07-23-2015
Broncos would have been an 8-8 team of Peyton wouldn't have shown up. He's the only thing keeping them relevant.

Assweiller sucks
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:04 AM 07-23-2015
Denver cream of the crop eh? :-) no you won't.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:06 AM 07-23-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Broncos would have been an 8-8 team of Peyton wouldn't have shown up. He's the only thing keeping them relevant.

Assweiller sucks
Yup. My Denver friend told me the other day he sucks and is really worried about him. Said when he came in a game last year he threw 3 of the worst passes he's seen. But I guess we should take KnoMo the Homo's word for it.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 08:19 AM 07-23-2015
Denver will be better off after Manning is gone than New England will be after Brady is gone. Denver will be the cream of the crop in the AFC for awhile.
If I were to look up 'Moron' in the dictionary, would it show your picture?
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:52 AM 07-23-2015
This isn't about New England, you sack of shit.

It's about you guys. And how you'll probably hit rock bottom after Manning leaves. Oakland has to get better at some point; they may as well beat you out for 3rd place in the division.

Putting any kind of faith in Assweiler is dumb.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:03 AM 07-23-2015
We also have $7M of cap space from this year we can roll over. We could have $25-$30M in cap space even if Manning doesn't retire depending on how much the salary cap increases next year.

I can almost guarantee that Britton Colquit will be cut next year because we save $3,000,000 by doing so.
you only get to roll over that money if certain players don't hit their escalators built into their contracts.

Just face it, after this season, you guys are gonna need to part ways with most of the players that have made your team successful over the last few years and you already lost a bunch of them this year.

Julius Thomas
Orlando Franklin
Rahim Moore
Terrance Knighton
Wes Welker
Jacob Tamme
Manny Ramirez

Then you lose Ryan Clady to IR...then the TE you guys drafted to replace Thomas goes on IR.

You are delusional.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:08 AM 07-23-2015
Originally Posted by SNR:
This isn't about New England, you sack of shit.

It's about you guys. And how you'll probably hit rock bottom after Manning leaves. Oakland has to get better at some point; they may as well beat you out for 3rd place in the division.

Putting any kind of faith in Assweiler is dumb.
It isn't. If he wanted to go that route NE will still be better. Without Brady they've shown they can win 11 games, albeit with a great team from years ago.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:31 AM 07-23-2015
Somehow I don't feel like Denver's post manning situation will be as doom and gloom as is being made out here. Will there be an adjustment period? Sure. With 4 straight division titles and counting and KC and (puke) Oakland improving each year the ride has to end sometime. But to say Denver won't be competing any time soon post manning goes against a track record that shows otherwise.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:52 AM 07-23-2015
I guess we will just have to wait and see about the Broncos future QB. As I've stated in other threads, once Manning retires from the Broncos they have options as to how to move forward. They will probably give Brock the best chance to win the position and he fits Kubiak's scheme very well. If they feel like drafting another QB in 2016 they have the picks to move up and do that, plus they have 2 other young guys they have drafted over the last 4 seasons. Also, they can always try to bring in a FA if need be.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:54 AM 07-23-2015
Brock got that Pinto at Elway Motors :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:56 AM 07-23-2015
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
I guess we will just have to wait and see about the Broncos future QB. As I've stated in other threads, once Manning retires from the Broncos they have options as to how to move forward. They will probably give Brock the best chance to win the position and he fits Kubiak's scheme very well. If they feel like drafting another QB in 2016 they have the picks to move up and do that, plus they have 2 other young guys they have drafted over the last 4 seasons. Also, they can always try to bring in a FA if need be.
KC has always had those options when it comes to QB, and they've hit the wall each and every time because what they need isn't available to them.

The Donks are due for the same fate we've been suffering for the past 30 years. Maybe not to that extent, but a good solid dry spell would be nice. Something like what the Buffalo Bills are currently struggling with, maybe.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 4799
« First < 243031323334 3536373844841345341034 > Last »
Up