« First < 2171111117118119120121 1221231241251311712216211121 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:02 PM 09-02-2015
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
:-)
It wasn't that outlandish a statement. Pierre Garcon Jr. lining out wide in Pile High with mini Dominic Rhodes at RB.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:40 PM 09-02-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Different offense and Manning's arm is not like it was in 2012...no more Welker and Thomas.

I'm sure it's kind of freaking the Broncos fanbase out....all off-season, they bought the narrative that his declining arm strength was due to a quad injury. He's healthy now...and it might actually look worse.
Again, not sure the fan base is freaking out... at some point, your wish will come true. Maybe early, maybe late ... maybe next season. There is quite a bit of change with a few things, but you're putting a lot of stock into preseason, good luck with that.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:41 PM 09-02-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
It wasn't that outlandish a statement. Pierre Garcon Jr. lining out wide in Pile High with mini Dominic Rhodes at RB.
Some act as if that's a horrific comparison... I think it's a little off, but either way, the pieces to that puzzle work well. We will soon see how well they continue to work.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:58 PM 09-02-2015
OMG GUIZ Shane Ray is owning 2nd and 3rd stringers!
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:05 PM 09-02-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Again, not sure the fan base is freaking out... at some point, your wish will come true. Maybe early, maybe late ... maybe next season. There is quite a bit of change with a few things, but you're putting a lot of stock into preseason, good luck with that.
I'm also not convinced that Kubiak is that creative of a coach. Texans fans dont speak very highly of him...I know I wouldn't be happy if he was announced HC of the Chiefs...at all. He lost his team in Houston and was fired mid-season.

Fox won a play-off game with Tebow. That's pretty impressive...It's starting to look like he was a fall-guy for Elway's inflated ego. Manning has never been a big game QB...and that trend carried over from Indy. He threw the INT in overtime that doomed your teams best shot at a SB title. All he had to do was to get them into FG range....and choked. When you have 10 "one and done" appearances...the body of evidence is pretty substantial.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:39 PM 09-02-2015
I'm also not convinced that Kubiak is that creative of a coach. Texans fans dont speak very highly of him...I know I wouldn't be happy if he was announced HC of the Chiefs...at all. He lost his team in Houston and was fired mid-season.

Fox won a play-off game with Tebow. That's pretty impressive...It's starting to look like he was a fall-guy for Elway's inflated ego. Manning has never been a big game QB...and that trend carried over from Indy. He threw the INT in overtime that doomed your teams best shot at a SB title. All he had to do was to get them into FG range....and choked. When you have 10 "one and done" appearances...the body of evidence is pretty substantial.
Then... you have nothing to worry about and Bronco fans are screwed. Win win for you.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:43 PM 09-02-2015
By the way...TEXs quotes in MHM Sig HAVE to be from before Manning looking like he is about out to pasture. This division is in no way conceded to Pile High.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:45 PM 09-02-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
By the way...TEXs quotes in MHM Sig HAVE to be from before Manning looking like he is about out to pasture. This division is in no way conceded to Pile High.
I think they were within the last few weeks, included just to screw with him.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:50 PM 09-02-2015
Then... you have nothing to worry about and Bronco fans are screwed. Win win for you.
I have nothing to do with winning anything. Bronco fan's became insufferable when they landed Manning....and they already sucked. I think it's just poetic justice playing itself out....43-8 was just nature's way of dealing with Elway's attempt to purchase a SB. He threw even more money at it last season...and it resulted in an even poorer result. He's then fires the coach to shift the spotlight from his own failures. Keeps a declining QB that will set the franchise back an entire year......and his excuses have already started.

He's always been a phony...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:51 PM 09-02-2015
I have nothing to do with winning anything. Bronco fan's became insufferable when they landed Manning....and they already sucked. I think it's just poetic justice playing itself out....43-8 was just nature's way of dealing with Elway's attempt to purchase a SB.
Whatever makes you sleep better.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:59 PM 09-02-2015
Well he did try to buy a title and it failed...that part is obviously true
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:02 PM 09-02-2015
http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-su...cos-1727238512
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:07 PM 09-02-2015
Whatever makes you sleep better.
You don't think Elway is trying to buy a SB (and btw, failing miserably)? Sure the team is going to the playoffs every year, but mostly because the other 3 teams in the div have for the most part sucked ass. The gap is closing though and the :-) window will slam shut soon and will stay closed until Horseface realizes that you have to build up the bottom of your roster too.

I can't say it enough, but I absolutly love the way Dorsey is building this team for long term success
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:11 PM 09-02-2015
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
You don't think Elway is trying to buy a SB (and btw, failing miserably)? Sure the team is going to the playoffs every year, but mostly because the other 3 teams in the div have for the most part sucked ass. The gap is closing though and the :-) window will slam shut soon and will stay closed until Horseface realizes that you have to build up the bottom of your roster too.

I can't say it enough, but I absolutly love the way Dorsey is building this team for long term success
They are a one man gang on both sides of the ball.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:56 PM 09-02-2015
Originally Posted by Flachief58:

KC isn't participating in FA and paying big money for guys from other teams? Alex Smith, Jeremy Maclin... or is it just because of Manning and that's the only thing that counts here?
[Reply]
Page 121 of 4805
« First < 2171111117118119120121 1221231241251311712216211121 > Last »
Up