ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Media Center>Rejoice: The Steam Summer Sale has begun!
DJJasonp 08:57 PM 06-23-2016
Picked up Soma for 15 bucks, several others for 5 bucks or less.

Let's hear it.....what did everyone pick up?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:44 PM 06-23-2016
Thanks for the heads up. Knew it was coming up, but like to keep an eye on the flash sales.
[Reply]
eDave 12:37 AM 06-24-2016
Witcher 3 is tempting @ $25. Been waiting for the Enhanced Version though.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:08 AM 06-24-2016
I bought Witcher 3 at the winter sale for $25 and finally got around to playing a week or so ago. Not done yet, but I have put a bunch of hours in. It's got a good beat and I can dance to it.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:21 PM 06-24-2016
Thinking about picking up Just Cause 3 and Rise of the Tomb Raider. Liked both of the predecessors to these games, anyone have an opinion to push me one way or the other on these?
[Reply]
eDave 05:28 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
Thinking about picking up Just Cause 3 and Rise of the Tomb Raider. Liked both of the predecessors to these games, anyone have an opinion to push me one way or the other on these?
Nothing but great reviews about JC3. Blow some shit up in crazy ass ways.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 05:34 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
Nothing but great reviews about JC3. Blow some shit up in crazy ass ways.
Metro 2033 Redux bundle is only 12 bucks. Shadow of Mordor is also 12 bucks. Might pick them both up.
[Reply]
hometeam 06:30 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
JC3 is a highly improved version of JC2.

Multiplayer mod is almost ready for first public iterations.. gonna be shenanigans.
[Reply]
Buck 06:31 PM 06-24-2016
I got Soma. Nothing else looks good enough or cheap enough.
[Reply]
cookster50 07:55 PM 06-24-2016
Anyone play Galactic Civilization III or Offworld Trading Company?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:02 PM 06-24-2016
Picked up new Doom for cheap.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:17 PM 06-24-2016
There are a few games I would like to have.. rocket league at the top, but i am just cheap ass I guess and want them to be cheaper~
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:51 PM 06-24-2016
thinking about picking up Tales from the Borderlands for 8 bucks.

Reviews are all extremely positive.

Fallout 4 is 30 bucks right now - but I've got such a backlog right now, will hold off on that one for a while longer.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:24 AM 06-25-2016
Yeah, have to take into account that you only have 6 months or so till the next sale, and figure out if you will even play it by then or wait and hope for a cheaper deal next time.

I think I've already bought all the shit I'm even mildly interested in that always ends up on the 10 bucks or less list. But I try to keep an eye out in case something newer gets in there.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:52 AM 06-25-2016
I signed on about 3 months ago to find out Steam no longer supports my Mac OS.

*SIGH*

Final straw.

I have too much on here (photoshop, a 10 year old maya, etc) to just dump this iMac and move on but my next purchase (after searching over EVERY single option Apple has) will be a PC build.

For a long while the architecture of the Apple machine was superior. Then that caved with them caving to Intel.

Now, their OS, which use to be the MAIN reason to overpay is just as much $3it as Windows. And on top of this they refuse to conform to the norms of connectivity and allow an HDMI output or anything resembling one without an expensive adaptor cable on top of all that mess.

I take a knee in surrender and will now have to beg members for solutions to mundane problems I'm just not use to having to deal with...
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up