ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 286
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154204 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Kman34 05:52 AM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Nothing this big since Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo.

This all seems like a stunt. Kelce is not tapping that.
This is kind of my feeling….. Not sure this is all on the up and up.. Something seems off…. Oh well, ride it till it’s done.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:55 AM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Are you talking about this exchange?

Lmao, you post a stupid tweet and people call you out for it and then decide you were just posting it for the LOLs. Bearcat calls you out for that and then your vagina proceeds to bleed profusely.
Oh man, when you lay it all out there like that for everyone to see, it's pretty damning. Two posts. 91 words. Four hundred and sixty one typed characters.

That is a true indictment of going off on people around here.

JUST. KEPT. ARGUING.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:58 AM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Oh man, when you lay it all out there like that for everyone to see, it's pretty damning. Two posts. 91 words. Four hundred and sixty one typed characters.

JUST. KEPT. ARGUING.

[Reply]
Kiimo 07:06 AM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
We should probably change the lounge to Swifties place

beat ya

Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Please rename the lounge The Lounge (Taylor's Version)

Originally Posted by Nickhead:
Today on Triple M radio, Mick Malloy and MJ featured a piece about the Travis/Swift ordeal.

Puppeted all the jokes made two weeks ago, but for all Aussies other than I, it was news to them.

It was just cool hearing the news down under, not just from US news.

ETA: they played a clip of some vlog how some chick was saying Swift put Kelce on the map, and there were two guys whose brains almost burst cause Kelce is HOF before the singer. Can anyone post that clip?

pretty sure this is the original tik tok. To be clear these women all know who he is they're just winding up their husbands

https://www.tiktok.com/@kelleylorrai...41027621342507
[Reply]
luv 08:20 AM 10-05-2023

[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:21 AM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by luv:
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:22 AM 10-05-2023
no fucking way

NO FUCKING WAY
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10-05-2023, 08:25 AM
This message has been deleted by Radar Chief. Reason: luv beat me to it by 5 minutes.
FloridaMan88 09:33 AM 10-05-2023
Interesting…

Link: https://nypost.com/2023/10/05/nfl-pu...kelce-romance/

Originally Posted by :
In the NFL’s undying quest for Taylor Swift’s heart, it asked its networks — NBC, ESPN, Fox and CBS — to show promos for her upcoming movie for free, The Post has learned.

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:35 AM 10-05-2023
Goddamn, lebron begging to jump on New heights podcast. I know lebron is polarizing but that’s a huge deal for those guys. Pretty cool to see these guys blow up.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:35 AM 10-05-2023
she's definitely gonna be at the game now :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:41 AM 10-05-2023
All the Boomers and Gen Xers who are Steelers and Cowboys fans move aside for the Gen Y and Gen Alphas who are going to be Chiefs fans
[Reply]
Katipan 09:41 AM 10-05-2023
But move slowly. Don't hurt yourself.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:43 AM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

JUST. KEPT. ARGUING.
Dude, quit following me from thread to thread just to argue with me. If you don't stop I'll keep making up imaginary scenarios and they could be crazy enough that you'll get some real blowback.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:03 AM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Dude, quit following me from thread to thread just to argue with me. If you don't stop I'll keep making up imaginary scenarios and they could be crazy enough that you'll get some real blowback.
:-)

Thank you for this ball rubbing, you have unlocked the benefits that come with it. Office gifs, not being pushed into ponds, secret forums... the whole 9 yards.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:06 AM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
All the Boomers and Gen Xers who are Steelers and Cowboys fans move aside for the Gen Y and Gen Alphas who are going to be Chiefs fans
I been getting pussy since the tender age of 9 and been a chiefs fan forever. This ain't nothin new for alphas to love the Chiefs
[Reply]
Page 104 of 286
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154204 > Last »
Up