ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 197 of 205
« First < 97147187193194195196197 198199200201 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
BigCatDaddy 11:20 AM 08-27-2020
Let's be honest. If LeBron couldn't dribble a ball he is on his last written warning flipping burgers at McDonalds.
htismaqe 11:21 AM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah, I'm sure Patrick will get right on that voter turnout drive in Butler County...

The shit people will try to convince themselves of...
Yeah, to be fair, it's true of both sides...of all sides in fact.

NOBODY holds a "get out the vote drive" with the idea that people will vote their own mind. The whole purpose of such drives is to push people to vote for a specific candidate.
KC_Connection 11:23 AM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah, to be fair, it's true of both sides...of all sides in fact.

NOBODY holds a "get out the vote drive" with the idea that people will vote their own mind. The whole purpose of such drives is to push people to vote for a specific candidate.
The whole purpose in this case is to vote out the president that has been dividing the country for four years. They’re not opening a dialogue with him. That has never been in the cards and wouldn’t accomplish a thing.
TripleThreat 11:23 AM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
So nice that the black players just make the decsion for all the white players.
I know right?

White player : I don’t want to continue the playoffs - black players response, hell yeah see he gets it, why can’t any of you?

White player : I want to continue the playoffs - black players, shut up this doesn’t concern you, you’re white and are being racist!!

Black player : I don’t want to continue the playoffs - amen brother!

Black player : I want to continue the playoffs - dude, why? We need to advocate for change for our people!!

It’s become such a divisive situation, this entire movement, that it’s just constant hypocrisies, double standards, that the message is all but lost at this point.

People will take as much power as possible, and keep going for more. If Lebron would have gotten his way last night after leaving the meeting, do you realize how much power that would have put into his mind? And going forward what other actions he would pursued and take? Now he got a tiny bit of a reality check and a kick in the groin, we won’t have to see that Lebron.
htismaqe 11:27 AM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The whole purpose in this case is to vote out the president that has been dividing the country for four years. They’re not opening a dialogue with him. That has never been in the cards and wouldn’t accomplish a thing.
So they're standing on a political opinion, not a practical solution. Thanks for confirming that for everyone.

This is why the US will ALWAYS be divided, and it has nothing at all to do with Donald Trump.
TripleThreat 11:28 AM 08-27-2020
Many would argue Obama is the one who started the divisiveness within this country, constantly talking about race in his speeches and using his political platform to defend Trayvon martin before due process even took place!

What you are seeing is the result of the left pushing the right over and over again year after year, and you are now seeing the right start to push back.

The left hates when people use freedom of speech when it doesn’t align with their views. The right fights for that freedom of speech and that’s why the left is now getting their feelings hurt because their free speech is turning into hate speech and the right isn’t going to stand for that, in my opinion.
Sassy Squatch 11:28 AM 08-27-2020
They probably should've started working on that a long time ago then. It's a damning indictment that the candidate they're putting forward isn't just going to slam dunk his way into the White House.
KC_Connection 11:31 AM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So they're standing on a political opinion, not a practical solution. Thanks for confirming that for everyone.

This is why the US will ALWAYS be divided, and it has nothing at all to do with Donald Trump.
I’m not going to get into this here, but if you don’t think Trump has been purposefully dividing the country over the past five years (he’s basically now run two separate political campaigns with that goal in mind), you’re not paying much attention.
KC_Connection 11:32 AM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
They probably should've started working on that a long time ago then. It's a damning indictment that the candidate they're putting forward isn't just going to slam dunk his way into the White House.
Odds are in Biden’s favor right now, no? I guess we’ll see.
DJ's left nut 11:34 AM 08-27-2020
"basket of deplorables..."

"Clinging to guns or religion to dislike people who aren't like them..."

"Put you back in chains.."

Yeah - it's Trump that's dividing the nation. Everything was aces until 2016 with officers being assassinated in parades and what not while the previous administration continued to fuel a bullshit 'hands up, don't shoot' narrative.

Yeah - completely apolitical and only about Trump specifically. Because HE'S the cause of disunion.
eDave 11:35 AM 08-27-2020
Odds are in Biden’s favor right now, no? I guess we’ll see.
Not a slam dunk and not for long. And fucking Biden is doing fuck all with an opportunity to shine right in his face.

I'll accept my ban if given.
KC_Connection 11:35 AM 08-27-2020
Never said it was just about Trump specifically but go off. This is why I don’t wade into D.C. and have no interest in bringing this discussion here.
DJ's left nut 11:36 AM 08-27-2020
Never said it was just about Trump specifically but go off. This is why I don’t wade into D.C. and have no interest in bringing this discussion here.
Oh you very clearly did intend to bring the discussion here. But you're welcome to tap out.
KC_Connection 11:38 AM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Oh you very clearly did intend to bring the discussion here. But you're welcome to tap out.
Gladly.
DJ's left nut 11:39 AM 08-27-2020
And for the record, Kim Kardashian of all people DID open a dialogue w/ the President on prison reform and it DID lead to legislation.

I think it was wrong-headed legislation, but it served the purpose Kardashian set out to accomplish.

The idea that using one's celebrity to open a dialogue w/ the President is pointless is just completely asinine. Unless you don't actually have anything to say to begin with.

And Lebron doesn't.
Page 197 of 205
« First < 97147187193194195196197 198199200201 > Last »
Up