Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official Chiefs vs Chargers in Mexico City MNF GDT*****
Munson 06:25 AM 11-18-2019
7:15 PM Central
ESPN
Mexico City

[Reply]
staylor26 02:42 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Uh, where did this notion that you're the most 'optimistic' fan come from? You started a thread about how you weren't going to watch the TNF Broncos game not even a month ago because of your massive butthurt.
Well everybody is always saying I’m the biggest homer on CP :-)

Also, you could probably count on one hand how many pessimistic Chiefs takes I’ve had in the Reid era.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:43 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Maybe you have a short memory but we hosted the AFCCG last year and almost went to the SB. Things have already changed.
And we lost because Dee Ford couldn’t do something he does right 99% of the time.

Yea we got further, but it was a typical Because Chiefs ending.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:49 PM 11-18-2019
I changed my mind. No more ban on Spanish. In fact, Staylor26 should only be allowed to post in Spanish.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:49 PM 11-18-2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:52 PM 11-18-2019
Wiz1.net I use
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:55 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
**** Mexico.

There, I said it.
:-) But I bet you'll eat and enjoy the tacos, burritos, and quesadillas that is MEXICAN. :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:57 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
And we lost because Dee Ford couldn’t do something he does right 99% of the time.

Yea we got further, but it was a typical Because Chiefs ending.
:-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:00 PM 11-18-2019
The gameplan needs to be the same game plan used against the Donks and Vikings. Load that fucking box up, give them the 1v1 matchups outside and force Phillipe Rios to beat you.

That heavy rush from the inside will smush him. He has no tackles. He's slower and more immobile than ever before and that arm is weak sauce. Rios has been making horrible decisions and is looking every bit the part of a declining QB.

Monday Night.

Bright Lights.

Having to keep up with the Mahomes'.

This is the kind of game Rios shits his pants in.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:01 PM 11-18-2019
Oh, and keep Ben Neiman off the goddamn field.

He's a complete liability vs the run. He's a big part of why our subpackage run D is garbage.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:03 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The gameplan needs to be the same game plan used against the Donks and Vikings. Load that fucking box up, give them the 1v1 matchups outside and force Phillipe Rios to beat you.

That heavy rush from the inside will smush him. He has no tackles. He's slower and more immobile than ever before and that arm is weak sauce. Rios has been making horrible decisions and is looking every bit the part of a declining QB.

Monday Night.

Bright Lights.

Oh, and keep Ben Neiman off the goddamn field.

He's a complete liability vs the run. He's a big part of why our subpackage run D is garbage.
Both of these.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:10 PM 11-18-2019
The gameplan needs to be the same game plan used against the Donks and Vikings. Load that ****ing box up, give them the 1v1 matchups outside and force Phillipe Rios to beat you.

Monday Night.

Bright Lights.

This game shouldn't be close. I think the defense got fully embarrassed last week and know it. Game plan will change and performance will be better as well.

Mahomes is healthy, has all his weapons and want to have a huge game in Prime Time. MVP going to MVP.
[Reply]
Kman34 03:19 PM 11-18-2019
Going to play in my poker league tonight and am DVRing the game... I want to get out of there so I’ll probably get great cards tonight and make the final table and not get home till 11... I’ll be up late if watching if so..:-)..
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:19 PM 11-18-2019
GDI...offense better stay on the field

The #Chiefs only defensive ends expected to be active tonight are Frank Clark & Tanoh Kpassagnon.

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) November 18, 2019

[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 03:21 PM 11-18-2019
Hey Felipe Rios — CHINGA TU MADRE, PINCHE PENDEJO WEY
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:23 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
GDI...offense better stay on the field

Put Jones at DE full time this game unless he’s rushing on 3rd downs.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 239
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up