7:15 PM Central
ESPN
Mexico City

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:25 PM 11-18-2019

[Reply]
staylor26 01:25 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
So your goal now is to be a debbie downer and shit all over the place in every Chiefs thread?

Go the fuck away.
Not at all, sorry if it’s coming off that way. Haven’t been around much this week. I guess I thought everybody was feeling the same way after last week. I’m usually the most optimistic person you can find on CP, so naturally when I’m feeling pessimistic I assume everybody else is too lol
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 01:26 PM 11-18-2019
Fuck Mexico.

There, I said it.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:32 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
**** Mexico.

There, I said it.
Couldn't agree more. I'd also like to add China and England to that list.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:32 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Not at all, sorry if it’s coming off that way. Haven’t been around much this week. I guess I thought everybody was feeling the same way after last week. I’m usually the most optimistic person you can find on CP, so naturally when I’m feeling pessimistic I assume everybody else is too lol
If it's after a loss, you take Sunday night off and all of Monday.

Come back Tuesday when the emotions have died down, people aren't drunk posting anymore and you can find guys actually talking about football instead of emoing out and calling the season over.

I got this feeling like the Chiefs are gonna run the Chargers out of the park but no one believes me.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 01:33 PM 11-18-2019
I truly hate that they're making us play there tonight. Win or lose. Such a pain. Hopefully we can get out of there with a healthy W, enjoy the bye, and get on with things.

Why can't we just have our annual home game in Los Angeles?
[Reply]
staylor26 01:35 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If it's after a loss, you take Sunday night off and all of Monday.

Come back Tuesday when the emotions have died down, people aren't drunk posting anymore and you can find guys actually talking about football instead of emoing out and calling the season over.

I got this feeling like the Chiefs are gonna run the Chargers out of the park but no one believes me.
I feel good about this game, but that’s the point. It just feels like a story I’ve seen play out too many times before. We will be up and down most of the year then start playing our best football going into the playoffs only to lose in heartbreaking fashion.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:38 PM 11-18-2019
I feel good about this game, but that’s the point. It just feels like a story I’ve seen play out many times before. We will be up and down then playing our best football going into the playoffs only to lose in heartbreaking fashion.
I went into this season telling myself to not give too many fucks about the regular season.

We're beyond that now.

Teams go on streaks. They get hot. Right now that team is the Ravens.

The Chiefs have yet to get hot. They will. The playoffs sound like a good time for it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:39 PM 11-18-2019
I feel good about this game, but that’s the point. It just feels like a story I’ve seen play out too many times before. We will be up and down most of the year then start playing our best football going into the playoffs only to lose in heartbreaking fashion.
Look here, asshole. Suck it the fuck up and get the fuck back on this bandwagon.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:39 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I vote to deport everyone who posts Spanish (without adequate English translation) in this thread to the Romper Room.
Por que estas enojado mi hermano?
[Reply]
patteeu 01:41 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Por que estas enojado mi hermano?
Ban this guy for whatever he just called me in his secret code language! I think he might be calling me Herm Edwards or something. :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:43 PM 11-18-2019
Chupa mi verga puta
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:47 PM 11-18-2019

This is from about an hour ago at El Monumento a la Revolucion #VamosChiefs pic.twitter.com/lUHlpeb1mJ

— Enrique A. Chaurand (@eachaurand) November 18, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:47 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
**** Mexico.

There, I said it.
Why do you hate it?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:50 PM 11-18-2019
In. Fuck these motherfuckers. I hope Patrick Mahomes jizzes so much tonight that everyone watching ends up with as many children as Phillip Rivers.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 239
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Up