ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 727 of 2688
« First < 227627677717723724725726727 72872973073173777782712271727 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:19 AM 04-17-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Remember when Brodie Croyle was more worried about his ****ing wedding than winning the QB job from Huard?
Brodie's wife was hot, he knew he wasn't going to be any good in the NFL, at least he got to marry a hot chick.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:31 AM 04-17-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Can Mahomes season start now? This is easily the most excited I’ve been this early out for a season in maybe 15 years. Coming off the 2003 season I was pretty excited as a kid for 2004.
:-)

It sounds like Mahomes is getting very comfortable with the offense. All those hours in the film room have paid off. This shows that he is a true leader- getting his receivers together and working on things on his own time. By the first game of the season, they will be an unstoppable machine!
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:35 PM 04-17-2018
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Brodie's wife was hot, he knew he wasn't going to be any good in the NFL, at least he got to marry a hot chick.
He could have done a weekend in Vegas and still been happily married to her for the rest of his life.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:38 PM 04-17-2018
I have loved every single piece of information coming out of arrowhead about Mahomes. I firmly believe that every move being made this offseason is based on one thing:

we have an elite quarterback, and everything else is going to be easier because of it.
[Reply]
rico 02:49 PM 04-17-2018
Remember when Brodie Croyle was more worried about his ****ing wedding than winning the QB job from Huard?
:-) Dude was pussy-whipped as hell. I bet that chick went as far as telling him to make sure he talked about that.
[Reply]
Otter 04-17-2018, 03:13 PM
This message has been deleted by Otter. Reason: I did some math
Halfcan 04:32 PM 04-17-2018
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I have loved every single piece of information coming out of arrowhead about Mahomes. I firmly believe that every move being made this offseason is based on one thing:

we have an elite quarterback, and everything else is going to be easier because of it.
I would like to see the Chiefs build up the Oline similar what Dallas or Pittsburgh had the last few years. Give this kid some protection.

It would be great to get some push off the ball for Hunt as well instead of having to break 3 tackles in the backfield several times a game.
[Reply]
Best22 06:01 PM 04-17-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I would like to see the Chiefs build up the Oline similar what Dallas or Pittsburgh had the last few years. Give this kid some protection.

It would be great to get some push off the ball for Hunt as well instead of having to break 3 tackles in the backfield several times a game.
Protection is nice, and good lines are important, but Pitt and Dallas haven't been so successful in the playoffs recently (last 7 seasons). Maybe going O-line heavy isn't the best investment

Pitt participated in an AFC title game, but that was in large part due to our pathetic run defense
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:01 PM 04-17-2018
https://youtu.be/103oB44Ezec

https://youtu.be/l3s-n6giowo

https://youtu.be/iRNdRU-RX5o
[Reply]
staylor26 06:02 PM 04-17-2018
He could have done a weekend in Vegas and still been happily married to her for the rest of his life.
Refresh my memory here. What did he do?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:04 PM 04-17-2018
NFL Network analyst: With Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs have chance to dethrone Patriots

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...209094724.html
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 06:08 PM 04-17-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
NFL Network analyst: With Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs have chance to dethrone Patriots

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...209094724.html
The Pats will probably dethrone themselves once Brady retires, but ya I actually agree with this. Mahomes is the type of QB that you can go to battle with and always feel like you have a chance no matter who you're facing.

We're obviously a little uncertain about the defense this year, but offensively, this is a Superbowl ready group.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:13 PM 04-17-2018
Mahomes' first NFL completion was thrown 35 yards, straighter than a clothesline and into a window smaller than Reid's famous utility belt. Quarterbacks have gone entire, productive careers in the NFL without making a throw that good. The belief that Reid shows in Mahomes -- the Chiefs called passes on the game's first three plays -- is nothing compared to how much Mahomes trusts his arm.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:49 PM 04-17-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
The Pats will probably dethrone themselves once Brady retires, but ya I actually agree with this. Mahomes is the type of QB that you can go to battle with and always feel like you have a chance no matter who you're facing.

We're obviously a little uncertain about the defense this year, but offensively, this is a Superbowl ready group.
Pat is used to having the worst defense in the world backing him up. I'm sure he will be pretty happy with the Chiefs defense compared to what he had in college. Gonna be interesting to see what kind of chemistry he has with all the weapons on offense.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:23 PM 04-17-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Refresh my memory here. What did he do?
After we traded Trent Green, there was a KC Star article (forget who wrote it... Ivan Carter, maybe?) that was just trying to get fans excited about the potential idea of a young QB taking over for this team. Many people wanted to know about what kinds of things Brodie Croyle was doing over the days of the offseason to put him on track for the competition.

Apparently Ivan (or whoever it was) had to fucking go out into the wilderness to catch him on a fucking fishing trip in order to talk to him. And his response was pretty fucking shitty. He knew this was a goddamn fluff piece for fans, and he could have easily said, "Man, this competition for a starting QB job is all I've been thinking about. It's been a dream of mine to be a starting professional QB ever since I knew what football was. Really excited for offseason workouts and training camp!" But he didn't. He basically just said, "To be honest, I'm not thinking about that. I'm getting married, and we've got a big wedding. That's what's on my mind right now."

AAAAANK! Wrong answer, dipshit. You deserved to get fucked by Huard and only be allowed to start because he got injured. You deserve to never have felt what it's like to earn a win as the starting QB of an NFL team-- an honor that such illustrious names like Damon Huard, Tyler Thigpen, and Tyler Palko have been able say they've accomplished, and in fewer tries/attempts. You got drafted into a bad situation, but let's just say your attitude made you the perfect man for that job. Enjoy selling insurance and being a guy who was never good enough because you just didn't give a shit, dickweed.
[Reply]
Fish 08:24 PM 04-17-2018
Raise your hand if Mahomes is your first QB in your fantasy league...

[Reply]
Page 727 of 2688
« First < 227627677717723724725726727 72872973073173777782712271727 > Last »
Up