ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 713 of 2688
« First < 213613663703709710711712713 71471571671772376381312131713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:20 PM 04-07-2018
Originally Posted by threebag02:
So ready for football
I'm not sure about your age, but it seems very likely that neither of us has ever experienced our own drafted QB take the reins... and not only is he our own, he is the most exciting and sexy mfer since Rodgers

This franchise has taken a quantum leap forward with this move
[Reply]
aturnis 05:22 PM 04-07-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Arent you the "Earth is only 6000 years old" guy? :-)
Not sure if he white knights for Smith or jeebus more at this point.
[Reply]
aturnis 05:24 PM 04-07-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Yes I am. Laugh away. I'm not the one that has been duped into thinking that the big bullshit theory and the evolution theory are actually real science. Anyone with an open mind would realize that those insane theories violate multiple LAWS of real science.
Which laws exactly?
[Reply]
Pablo 05:24 PM 04-07-2018
Originally Posted by aturnis:
Not sure if he white knights for Smith or jeebus more at this point.
They're different guys?/sandy
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:55 PM 04-07-2018
Was just going through Youtube to see what NFL media were saying last year about the QB's, and it's amazing how little they seemed to rate Mahomes!!. Everything was about "Trebisky, Kizer and Watson", and one guy even said.."It's a bad QB class and Kizer is the only one who is ready to start". It would be so great If the guy they completely ignored happened to be a generational talent!!!..man I hope the Gods are listening. I look at the current class and see people falling over themselves for Darnold and wonder If they even watched Pat's tape before he was drafted? Because the difference In class seems pretty obvious to me.
[Reply]
rico 05:57 PM 04-07-2018
I really wonder how many of those extinct Alexsexuals were mults of other users trolling us. I have just never been able to wrap my head around there being Alex Smith fanatics out there because...why the fuck would someone be an Alex Smith fanatic?!?!
[Reply]
aturnis 05:57 PM 04-07-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
9:35 mark is a no look pass.

https://youtu.be/eCv3-9i2WPs
Announcer after the no look pass, "it's no big deal"(beavis laugh) :-)
[Reply]
rico 05:58 PM 04-07-2018
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Was just going through Youtube to see what NFL media were saying last year about the QB's, and it's amazing how little they seemed to rate Mahomes!!. Everything was about "Trebisky, Kizer and Watson", and one guy even said.."It's a bad QB class and Kizer is the only one who is ready to start". It would be so great If the guy they completely ignored happened to be a generational talent!!!..man I hope the Gods are listening. I look at the current class and see people falling over themselves for Darnold and wonder If they even watched Pat's tape before he was drafted? Because the difference In class seems pretty obvious to me.
Shows how much they speak from their asses.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:06 PM 04-07-2018
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Most talking heads arent one damn bit better at judging football than any decent poster here, the only difference between us and them... is they got a degree in a related field

College is so overrated in some respects, but it doesnt stop people with a degree from acting like they're some kind of modern day ****ing Einstein
[Reply]
threebag 06:16 PM 04-07-2018
Originally Posted by rico:
I really wonder how many of those extinct Alexsexuals were mults of other users trolling us. I have just never been able to wrap my head around there being Alex Smith fanatics out there because...why the **** would someone be an Alex Smith fanatic?!?!
I have always been an Alex Smith fan. I was happy he had a chance to play for my team. He left this team a lot better than before he signed here. That said Good Luck in Washington I will be watching my Chiefs
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:29 PM 04-07-2018
Originally Posted by threebag02:
I have always been an Alex Smith fan. I was happy he had a chance to play for my team. He left this team a lot better than before he signed here. That said Good Luck in Washington I will be watching my Chiefs
I'm with you on Smith, this franchise needed that ****ing guy so bad

Steady Freddy kept us in most games, and helped put KC back on the football map with his professionalism

It was almost invaluable

But the day was always coming when this franchise was finally going QB #1 again... and not only was it about time, but we got the sexiest mfer of the last 15 years

Even Wentz doesnt have quite the same skill set IMO, Mahomes is an absolute natural
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:40 PM 04-07-2018
Originally Posted by rico:
I really wonder how many of those extinct Alexsexuals were mults of other users trolling us. I have just never been able to wrap my head around there being Alex Smith fanatics out there because...why the fuck would someone be an Alex Smith fanatic?!?!
If Clay were Tigger, that would be the most epic troll job in the history of Kansas City sports internet.
[Reply]
stumppy 06:44 PM 04-07-2018
Which laws exactly?
Man, don't start that shit back up in this thread.

This one is all about Mahomes

Mahomes Mahomes Mahomes
[Reply]
rico 06:56 PM 04-07-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
If Clay were Tigger, that would be the most epic troll job in the history of Kansas City sports internet.
:-) That’s always been in the back of my mind...
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 07:05 PM 04-07-2018
Which laws exactly?
Wrong thread asshole.
[Reply]
Page 713 of 2688
« First < 213613663703709710711712713 71471571671772376381312131713 > Last »
Up