ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 208 of 2688
« First < 108158198204205206207208 2092102112122182583087081208 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:10 PM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Truth, even if it is coming from a closet donkey fan...
:-)
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:30 AM 06-10-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You are the biggest fucking troll this site has ever known.

Anyone who dares fucking disagree with your all-knowing pompous ass gets the business end of both barrels of your asshole shotgun.

Give it a fucking rest.

Logic clearly states the Chiefs will start Mahomes in 2018, and if they don't, something has gone wrong.
Wait, wut?

You. YOU!!!! Claim someone else is the biggest troll. :-)

"Anyone who dares fucking disagree with your all-knowing pompous ass gets the business end of both barrels of your asshole shotgun."

:-)

R
O
F
L

AND THEN;
It gets better..... You, YOU!!!!!!, said "give it a rest".

It's like finding out Hitler married a Jew, or Obama enrolled into a police academy.

The cherry on top; You, YOU!!!! Started a sentence with "logic clearly states"

Keep being you clay.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:50 AM 06-10-2017
For the record. I think a lot of this in-fighting is sooooo stupid.

A). I like Alex smith

B). I like The PMII pick. (Skeptical at first, but liking what I'm learning)

C). Alex's days are numbered. But wanting him to fail is stupid

D). PMII starts someday. But wanting him to start too soon is also stupid.

E). If it's this year, next year, or even 5 years from now; PMII wins the job from evolving in the film room, on practice field and maybe even capitalizing a chance to play during a game. It will happen regardless of Alex's production. But will accelerate with Alex's status quo alone, let alone his descending play (it's inevitable, and I'm a fan)

F). For finally; The arguing over when, where and what all the variables will mean (and how they'll play out) before they even sniffed reality, furthers the argument; some people will fight over a gold brick because of its shape.........
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:04 AM 06-10-2017
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:

A). I like Alex smith

E). If it's this year, next year, or even 5 years from now; PMII wins the job from evolving in the film room, on practice field and maybe even capitalizing a chance to play during a game. It will happen regardless of Alex's production. But will accelerate with Alex's status quo alone, let alone his descending play (it's inevitable, and I'm a fan)

F). For finally; The arguing over when, where and what all the variables will mean (and how they'll play out) before they even sniffed reality, furthers the argument; some people will fight over a gold brick because of its shape.........
anything beyond starting after year 2 is a bust given what was given up. think about this. the chiefs gave up nothing to acquire tyler bray. he is in year four and he has been unable to unseat alex smith. :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 07:14 AM 06-10-2017
I see Pat taking over at the halfway point of 2018.
[Reply]
Coogs 07:21 AM 06-10-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
That's it. Thanks Coogs. Rep coming your way. Are you the one who posted it originally?
No.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:35 AM 06-10-2017
Mahomes won't learn much that he already knew sitting on the bench 8 weeks in 2018. This is what we know:

-he was thoroughly tested as a prospect and passed the mental aspect on his private visit. Reid even said they "threw the kitchen sink at him".
-Mahomes read blitzes and has a basic understanding of reading the LOS pre-snap.
-Mahomes used long verbiage for plays at TTU.
-Mahomes has been lauded as a smart kid and his all academic record in college shows that he's not only bright, but responsible too.
-he is working his ass off every day to learn the playbook.

It's made crystal clear that OTA's were all about starting the playbook and having Mahomes improve his technique and mechanics for camp/preseason.

The moves we've made point to them wanting Mahomes being the guy next year, but if Andy doesn't feel that way, I'll gladly take his word for it.

I still think that camp and preseason will show us exactly where he is. If he he's solid throughout July and August, I think that will be huge for his development.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:39 AM 06-10-2017
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:

A). I like Alex smith

I like this post, but c'mon.. you have clearly been around long enough to know what's up. CP is all about the entertainment to pass the time. So, it's all about the in-fighting, hate mongering, and silly arguments. :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:44 AM 06-10-2017
[QUOTE=RunKC;12909693]Really good article on how Mahomes has improved his technique and mechanics in the last 6 months in pre-draft coaching and OTA's.

Awesome. Thanks.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:46 AM 06-10-2017
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Not even Alex Smith thinks he will be starting for the Chiefs in 2018.
You're right. You gals can relax. Smith won't be playing for KC or any team after this season.
[Reply]
Coogs 07:58 AM 06-10-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I see Pat taking over at the halfway point of 2018.
I'm still going with some point after the Bye this season. Maybe after the Giants game. Maybe a bit later than that. Might even be the last game at Denver. But I see him starting one game at least this year.

I just think he is going to learn/know enough to put together a game plan or two that he can comfortably call the plays. He doesn't have to know the entire playbook to do that.

That gives the coaches and Mahomes tape to study in the next offseason of what happened, good and/or bad, to go in to 2018. That wouldn't damage Mahomes. It would help him grow faster IMO.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:29 AM 06-10-2017
Originally Posted by Coogs:
That gives the coaches and Mahomes tape to study in the next offseason of what happened, good and/or bad, to go in to 2018. That wouldn't damage Mahomes. It would help him grow faster IMO.
Exactly why 99% of teams in the NFL today start highly drafted QBs by their second year.

This "sit in 2018" shit so we can piss away $20 million more on a lame duck QB is nonsense.
[Reply]
Coogs 08:36 AM 06-10-2017
Not to change the subject here, but am I just not seeing Mr. Laz posts? I don't recall seeing anything from him in quite some time... which seems odd.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:42 AM 06-10-2017
The only way I see Alex firmly entrenched as the starter going into 2018 is if he not only has a huge statistical year (4200 yards, 30+ TDs, >12 INTs), but if he can consistently show the ability to lead this team from behind in the fourth quarter/crunch time. He teases us by occasionally showing he has the ABILITY to do that, but never the consistency to be that guy.

It appears we've gone as far as we can with Alex. It's a damn sight better from the days of Croyle, Cassel, and Quinn, to be sure, but it sure feels like we're up against the ceiling now.
[Reply]
Coogs 08:55 AM 06-10-2017
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl...155345804.html

I realize this is OTA's, but got damn! Basically the entire starting defense was a no show yesterday.
[Reply]
Page 208 of 2688
« First < 108158198204205206207208 2092102112122182583087081208 > Last »
Up