ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you use powder?
Yes. I use talcum powder after every shower, and I feel clean, dry and ready to take on the world! Rar! 20 17.24%
Yes, but I fear talc. I buy the expensive stuff without talc, because of some article I read about cancer risk. 10 8.62%
Only if I have jock itch. 38 32.76%
Ball Powder? Huh? What the hell are you talking about? On a completely seperate, unrelated note, my crotch is chafing. 43 37.07%
I am female, and I find this thread to be highly amusing. 5 4.31%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll
Page 23 of 24
« First < 131920212223 24 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Ball Powder
alnorth 11:13 PM 04-07-2012
Do you use it? Talc or non-Talc? Name brand? (Gold Bond or some other brand?) If so, what is your recommendation/experience with it?
[Reply]
dmahurin 02:10 PM 06-14-2022
It's that time of year again, my favorite thread to bump. It's powder time boys.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:12 PM 06-14-2022
Never had a problem with Gold Bond Spray.
[Reply]
srvy 02:20 PM 06-14-2022
Ever think that the fry cook at The Big Biscuit is using his nut sweat and gold bond to make a roux for your gravy?
[Reply]
TLO 08:10 AM 05-23-2023
Looks like it's about that time of year again for my annual bump of this thread!!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:12 AM 05-23-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
Ever think that the fry cook at The Big Biscuit is using his nut sweat and gold bond to make a roux for your gravy?
Yes
[Reply]
dmahurin 12:23 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by George Brett Statue:
Looks like it's about that time of year again for my annual bump of this thread!!
You beat me to it, this is my favorite annual thread to bump.
[Reply]
scho63 12:42 PM 06-01-2023
I've lost 70 pounds since Dec 4th and my balls are swinging free once again.

No Schweddy balls this summer!
[Reply]
dmahurin 12:46 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
I've lost 70 pounds since Dec 4th and my balls are swinging free once again.

No Schweddy balls this summer!
First, congrats on the weight loss, that's great. Second, they'll still crave that powdery goodness, don't sell your your dangly parts short.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:24 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Truth be told I actually quit the powder years ago. It got to be too much. I was basically a functioning ball powder addict. If you still use it a lot, you should quit while you're ahead. Make sure to taper down. It doesn't say on the package but your berries can go through withdrawals if you cut off the powder too fast too soon. Mine were shivering one second, dripping sweat the next. It got pretty bleak. They got so depressed they tried hanging themselves on my briefs.
I’m thinking I may have an addiction problem now as well. To get a real fix I’ll shave down there using my Margaritas in the Arctic - Glacial (extra menthol kick) shave soap and then the matching aftershave. Follow it up with a handful of Duke Cannon Trench Warfare powder and the boys are basically cryogenically frozen at that point. Seriously, Jabba could hang them on his wall for decoration next to Han.

https://www.stirlingsoap.com/product...tic-shave-soap
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:28 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
I’m thinking I may have an addiction problem now as well. To get a real fix I’ll shave down there using my Margaritas in the Arctic - Glacial (extra menthol kick) shave soap and then the matching aftershave. Follow it up with a handful of Duke Cannon Trench Warfare powder and the boys are basically cryogenically frozen at that point. Seriously, Jabba could hang them on his wall for decoration next to Han.

https://www.stirlingsoap.com/product...tic-shave-soap
How in the fuck did you manage to sound pretentious talking about shaving your balls?!? I'm legitimately impressed.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:40 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
How in the fuck did you manage to sound pretentious talking about shaving your balls?!? I'm legitimately impressed.
:-) Didn’t realize I was.
[Reply]
Fish 04:45 PM 06-01-2023
Aftershave your balls? WTF is going on here?

Fucking offseason.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:49 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
:-) Didn’t realize I was.
:-) just busting your balls.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:55 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) just busting your balls.
Careful with that busting, when they are this frozen they could shatter.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:58 PM 06-01-2023
I don't know how folks use that extra strength Gold Bond. That shit makes it SUPER cold and uncomfortable. Regular strength Gold Bond is like a pleasant after dinner mint. Extra strength is like slamming your taint and balls into a tin of Altoids and slamming the lid shut.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 24
« First < 131920212223 24 >
Up