ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NO STRUCTURAL DAMAGE CONFIRMED - HE GOOD
TLO 11:01 AM 10-18-2019

The MRI has confirmed the #Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes suffered a dislocated kneecap, but not significant additional damage, sources tell me and @JamesPalmerTV. He’ll seek additional opinions to be sure. The plan is for him to return this season after a brief absence.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 18, 2019

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 04:33 PM 10-18-2019
I'd personally sit him the 4 games. Then the bye.

This team thusfar has had a feel of just "Put it all on 15 and we're good."

We got imbalanced in pass vs rush, our D was absolutely destroyed, and MVP was beat up.

With Moore at the helm, running game has to factor in, and the D needs to play like last night, every night. They cant just go out, freelance and not tackle because MVP can hang 30 on anybody.
This is Matt Moore now. Were gonna need some help from the d and more defensive scores would certainly help .

Fisher, and Wylie will be back, and he will have had 5 weeks to get right for a 5 game stretch and playoff push.

If we split tge games and are 7-4 with a 100% healthy and confident MVP, with a balanced attack on offense and a defense ready to step up and do their part, I think we go on a ****ing tear.
[Reply]
poolboy 04:37 PM 10-18-2019
5-4 in the last 9 is very doable
[Reply]
Why Not? 04:41 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by poolboy:
5-4 in the last 9 is very doable
At minimum. Chargersx2 Raiders Broncos Tits. At worst 4-1. At least a split vs Packers, Vikings( a team with post season aspirations wins at least one of those at home)and at NE and CHI but both of those are w Patty. 6-3 at worst. 11-5 overall which is still good for a home playoff game.
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:42 PM 10-18-2019
Pat's next start should be against the Raiders at home. There should be no argument about this. Defense has to step it up. I could see us pull a couple of wins against the Titans and the Bolts. I will be at next Sunday night's game in Arrowhead and I expect us to lose that game. It's a bit disappointing not to see Mahomes vs Rogers in what could be the only time they ever face each other. Oh well.
[Reply]
TEX 04:55 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
I'd personally sit him the 4 games. Then the bye.

This team thusfar has had a feel of just "Put it all on 15 and we're good."

We got imbalanced in pass vs rush, our D was absolutely destroyed, and MVP was beat up.

With Moore at the helm, running game has to factor in, and the D needs to play like last night, every night. They cant just go out, freelance and not tackle because MVP can hang 30 on anybody.
This is Matt Moore now. Were gonna need some help from the d and more defensive scores would certainly help .

Fisher, and Wylie will be back, and he will have had 5 weeks to get right for a 5 game stretch and playoff push.

If we split tge games and are 7-4 with a 100% healthy and confident MVP, with a balanced attack on offense and a defense ready to step up and do their part, I think we go on a ****ing tear.
This.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:06 PM 10-18-2019
Broadway Joe Willie Namath coming up on NFLN to talk about Mahomes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:10 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
He wants to kiss him, like the rest of us.
[Reply]
carcosa 05:11 PM 10-18-2019
Hope he guarantees Pat will be 100% healthy before the Packers game!!!!!
[Reply]
Kman34 05:18 PM 10-18-2019
Let us know what he says...
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:34 PM 10-18-2019
Eh, I dunno. We have 2 NFC teams that he won't be there for, both good teams. The Tits is winnable and the Chargers is divisional. If he came back it should be for the Chargers. But if not, I think we can go 2-2 without him. That being the case, no point bringing him back until after the bye.

It would suck to have tickets to these next games at Arrowhead...
[Reply]
Chieftain 05:58 PM 10-18-2019
I got fucked last year, too. Was supposed to be at the Rams game in Mexico City. Game was cancelled. Lost my flight ticket money. Missed out on an epic game. Two years straight of shit luck.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:00 PM 10-18-2019
The Chargers just lost to a Develin Hodges led Steelers team that was 1-4. So they’re not even a favorite in that game as things currently stand.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:10 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The Chargers just lost to a Develin Hodges led Steelers team that was 1-4. So they’re not even a favorite in that game as things currently stand.
:-)

Man we are just gonna waltz through this injury with no repercussions, aren't we?

Yeah, Mahomes is missing 4. And no fucks will be given. 2-2 at WORST.
[Reply]
TLO 06:16 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:

It would suck to have tickets to these next games at Arrowhead...
I'm not sure about all that. Yes it would suck to miss out on seeing Mahomes, but I fully expect us to give both the Packers and Vikings a good game.

Reid with over a week to draw up a gamelan to play to the strengths of Moore (whatever those strengths might be), is key.

It all comes down to the defense though. If they play like they did last night, anything is possible.
[Reply]
scho63 06:27 PM 10-18-2019

[Reply]
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Up