ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 97
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
old_geezer 09:08 PM 09-10-2019
As several have already said on this thread; After what we just went through with Hill I refuse to slander the man based on an unconfirmed accusation. I think I'll wait until all the facts are in and a judgement has been reached. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
[Reply]
New World Order 09:08 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
He didn't even release Hernandez when he was a POI in a murder.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:09 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
Of course they are. Attacking Tyreek was an attempt to deflect from their merry band of a rub and tug owner, pot head Gordon, coke head safety, and Julian PEDelman. They are pot committed so might as well go all in and defend an accused rapist as well.
Boy, all those Pats fans that infiltrated the board like roaches when they signed him sure look stupid right now.

What a terrible look for the Cheating Pats.
[Reply]
digger 09:09 PM 09-10-2019
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-civil-lawsuit
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:09 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
2011 is a long time ago in this me too era...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:10 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
The Rapetriots!!!
I can't be the first person to come up with that...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:10 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
He didn't even release Hernandez when he was a POI in a murder.
Different then being a suspect and when it was determined he was they released him.
[Reply]
eDave 09:10 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Boy, all those Pats fans that infiltrated the board like roaches when they signed him sure look stupid right now.

What a terrible look for the Cheating Pats.
They aren't here anymore. :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 09:12 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Different then being a suspect and when it was determined he was they released him.
They released Hernandez right before police arrested him.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:14 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
As several have already said on this thread; After what we just went through with Hill I refuse to slander the man based on an unconfirmed accusation. I think I'll wait until all the facts are in and a judgement has been reached. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
If those texts are Brown's - it will be tough to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I am sure more evidence will be coming out- this is just the opening salvo used for maximum effect.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:14 PM 09-10-2019
Kraft's attorneys gearing up for "Sexual Predator 2."
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:16 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Yeah I haven't read any of the articles, but I keep seeing how there is all this evidence and until that evidence is actually brought to light it's just a bunch of people saying that there is damning evidence. You know who else had damning evidence against him? Tyreek Hill. Like that damning audio recording, the damning KCTV5 report that turned out to be about Tyreek calling 911 to the house cuz Crystal was passed the fuck out, the report that they had to do a welfare check after everything came out because they feared for Crystals safety since he was a mad man going to kill her for ruining his career (pretty sure that fat fucking retard Ron the show Hughley said that). So yeah he Brown may be a piece of trash, but rape is one of the most horrible things you can do and until some actual evidence comes out I'll believe he's innocent.

I will refrain from saying it's a money grab, yes that's wrong, because she was possibly sexually assaulted and raped. I'm just going to wait for the evidence to be presented and not jump the gun like the media wants you to do.
It is indeed early in the process of adducing, presenting and assessing matters of fact in the claim.

But there is a qualitative difference in the nature of the evidence in each case.
In Hill's matter, the media was reporting speculatively regarding a child services investigation. The 'evidence' brought up was investigation, research and speculation efforts by the media to try to generate a picture of what relevant evidence might be.

Here, you have a specific person making specific allegations. It's not musing or speculation. The allegations will need to be proven, but they are not speculative.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:16 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
Not me. An eye for an eye is my new mantra.

Sports journalism riled up fans, and they collectively attempted to take down Tyreek and fuck up our season.

Two can play at that game.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:17 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
You're being pretty sophomoric in your style of argument... If there were a colloquialism past passive aggressive, you'd earn it
Not to pat myself on the back, but good lord did I kill it on my comma placement
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:17 PM 09-10-2019
Rumor has it that upon hearing this, Bib Kraft called AB and scheduled a massage for them both so they could chat about it
[Reply]
Page 27 of 97
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Up