ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2644 of 2694
« First < 1644214425442594263426402641264226432644 26452646264726482654 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:23 AM 02-07-2024
Originally Posted by crispystl:
I also seem to remember Jacksonville getting REALLY fucked by the refs when they played the Patriots in the 2017? AFC championship game too, but nobody ever brings that one up. I need to go back and watch that again.
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Jags ran a fumble back that would have put the game away that was inexplicably blown dead. Play could not be challenged because of the phantom whistle. One of the worst screw jobs in NFL history. Jags would have led 27 to 10 in 4th but instead went 3 and out and NE scored back to back TDs to win.
MYLES JACK WASN’T DOWN.

In all seriousness, that was a fuckjob but at least the Patriots still lost to the Eagles in the Super Bowl that year. Makes it a lot more palatable.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:28 AM 02-07-2024
League obviously didn't want Bortles Foles
[Reply]
kcgreene 09:36 AM 02-07-2024
Did a little bit of stat research in regards to quarterbacks and the defensive assistance they receive, and this doesn't necessarily warrant a new thread, so putting it here is better IMO.

Interesting Stat Dump regarding Defensive Support that Quarterbacks Receive found in the Spoiler Tag Below (And really makes one appreciate Mahomes even more):

Spoiler!

[Reply]
RunKC 04:29 PM 02-07-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Really a shame Dee Ford lined up offsides. Patrick outplayed Brady in that game. Brady threw 2 INT's and would have a 3rd INT on the Dee Ford play. One of those INT's was in the end zone and cost the Patriots 7 points to go up 21-0, a pretty huge mistake by Brady which gave the Chiefs enough juice to pull off a strong comeback in the 2nd half.

People also forget Brady threw 3 INT's against the Packers in the NFC title game. He has had remarkable luck hanging over him in his career.
I wish we could have played the Patriots in the playoffs in 2019. We would have fucked them up, blown them out and sent them home with a fucking ass whooping they'd never forget.

God it would have been fucking awesome to end Brady's time as a Patriot by embarrassing him in Aarowhead again.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:35 PM 02-07-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I wish we could have played the Patriots in the playoffs in 2019. We would have fucked them up, blown them out and sent them home with a fucking ass whooping they'd never forget.

God it would have been fucking awesome to end Brady's time as a Patriot by embarrassing him in Aarowhead again.
We got them in their place. That was enough. It set up the run by giving us the bye and taking it from them.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:44 PM 02-07-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I wish we could have played the Patriots in the playoffs in 2019. We would have ****ed them up, blown them out and sent them home with a ****ing ass whooping they'd never forget.
Reid don't blow anyone the fuck up
[Reply]
Wallymo 04:57 PM 02-07-2024
Originally Posted by Monticore:
The older players tend to fall off theses lists I think because at some point people question how they would even fair in todays leagues , watching 80s sports you wonder if some of them would even make the pros these days , size /speed/commitment etc.. getting to the pros is much harder.

When the NFL is full of cyborgs it’s going to be pretty hard even for Brady to stay in the GOAT conversation, Pat should be fine because of his alien DNA.
I started watching the NFL when a lineman weighing 300 pounds was considered a MASSIVE deal. The physical evolution of the players from the early eighties to today can not be understated. Weight training, nutrition, supplements -- everything has advanced by multiples. It's been fun to watch.
[Reply]
crispystl 05:07 PM 02-07-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Jags ran a fumble back that would have put the game away that was inexplicably blown dead. Play could not be challenged because of the phantom whistle. One of the worst screw jobs in NFL history. Jags would have led 27 to 10 in 4th but instead went 3 and out and NE scored back to back TDs to win.
Thanks. I knew I remembered some fuckery in the game.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:42 PM 02-07-2024

[Reply]
carcosa 11:44 PM 02-07-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Is this real
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:57 PM 02-07-2024
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Is this real
No, it's Iowa!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:07 AM 02-08-2024
Is this real
It is on Sunday.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:36 AM 02-08-2024
Is this real
My love for the KC Chiefs is real
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:46 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Come, my love, I'll tell you a tale
Of a boy and girl and their love story
And how he loved her, oh, so much
And all the charms she did possess
Now this did happen once upon a time
When things were not so complex
And how he worshiped the ground she walked
And when he looked in her eyes, he became obsessed
My love is like a storybook story
But it's as real as the feelings I feel
It's as real as the feelings I feel
This love was stronger than the powers so dark
A prince could have within his keeping
His spells to weave and steal a heart
Within her breast, but only sleeping
He said, "Don't you know I love you, oh, so much
And lay my heart at the foot of your dress?"
She said, "Don't you know that storybook loves
Always have a happy ending"?
Then he swooped her up just like in the books
And on his stallion they rode away
[Reply]
carcosa 01:24 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
NOICE!!!!
[Reply]
Page 2644 of 2694
« First < 1644214425442594263426402641264226432644 26452646264726482654 > Last »
Up