ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 16
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread
go bo 12:18 AM 02-01-2005
nah, i'm just gonna use the who will be number 50 to reach 10k thread instead...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:19 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by go bo:
nah, i'm just gonna use the who will be number 50 to reach 10k thread instead...
OK...well, thanks in advance.
[Reply]
go bo 12:24 AM 02-01-2005
10,000!!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 12:37 AM 02-01-2005
gochiefs,
How many times have I taken your side and supported you? This is the thanks I get from you? I foresaw something like this taking place, so I appointed WTI. He's one the most fair and impartial people on this board so you can know he'll make a fair decision. Until then, all we can do is wait patiently and try really hard not to look foolish in our responses..... oooops, too late.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:38 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
gochiefs,
How many times have I taken your side and supported you? This is the thanks I get from you? I foresaw something like this taking place, so I appointed WTI. He's one the most fair and impartial people on this board so you can know he'll make a fair decision. Until then, all we can do is wait patiently and try really hard not to look foolish in our responses..... oooops, too late.
Yeah, I have egg on my face....sorry, and thanks for changing it back.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:46 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Yeah, I have egg on my face....sorry, and thanks for changing it back.
I didn't change it back. You have egg on your face quite a bit. Are you learning anything along the way?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:48 AM 02-01-2005
I didn't change it back. You have egg on your face quite a bit. Are you learning anything along the way?
I think the old GC would have filled the board with hateful spam in his mistaken rage.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:50 AM 02-01-2005
I think the old GC would have filled the board with hateful spam in his mistaken rage.
Oh, so we should be relieved that you're only really ****ing stupid now instead of off the charts stupid like you were in the past?
[Reply]
go bo 12:42 AM 02-01-2005
gochiefs,
eh, he just did it so i'd stay up and get my 10,000th post tonight... :-)

well, maybe not... :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:44 AM 02-01-2005
eh, he just did it so i'd stay up and get my 10,000th post tonight... :-)

well, maybe not... :-)
No, I sent him a nasty PM, thinking he was the one who changed my username.
[Reply]
go bo 12:46 AM 02-01-2005
No, I sent him a nasty PM, thinking he was the one who changed my username.
huh?

no, i was saying you did it (keep this thread so entertaining) so i'd stay up and get 10,000 posts...

besides, anybody could see that endelt slipped it to you, not phil... :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:48 AM 02-01-2005
huh?

no, i was saying you did it (keep this thread so entertaining) so i'd stay up and get 10,000 posts...

besides, anybody could see that endelt slipped it to you, not phil... :-) :-) :-)
I know...somehow I completely missed that.
[Reply]
go bo 12:47 AM 02-01-2005
i've gotta to hit the sack now...

thanks for everything gochiefs!! :-)
[Reply]
David. 12:59 AM 02-01-2005
pft, who changed it back?
[Reply]
Phobia 01:02 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by David.:
pft, who changed it back?
Considering we mods make a strong effort not to step on one another's toes, I'd say it was the same person that changed it in the first place.

It's just sad that gochiefs keeps pointing out that he's 6 years older than slayer, but slayer is the only one who takes it like a man.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 16
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up