ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 38
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>JJ Watt released
Sure-Oz 08:48 AM 02-12-2021
@RapSheet: The #Texans are releasing star JJ Watt, source said.
[Reply]
In58men 05:19 PM 02-24-2021
People are misinterpreting what I said on radio today. I said Tennessee, Green Bay and Buffalo were the leading teams for J.J. Watt but not the final three. Watt hasn't narrowed his list. The Cleveland Browns are still in. So are the Raiders. He has a dozen teams after him.

Per John Clayton
[Reply]
mkp785 05:54 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
People are misinterpreting what I said on radio today. I said Tennessee, Green Bay and Buffalo were the leading teams for J.J. Watt but not the final three. Watt hasn't narrowed his list. The Cleveland Browns are still in. So are the Raiders. He has a dozen teams after him.

Per John Clayton
I wonder why Pitt is out. If he's gonna take a vet minimum anywhere you would figure it's to play on the same team as his brothers.

Still, GB makes a ton of sense. Idk about the Titans, he has a good relationship with Vrabel but does he really think they can win it all? Packers are his best chance for a ring if he doesn't go with us.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:59 PM 02-24-2021
Green Bay would have a glut of pass rush talent. Both Smiths, Gary, Clark, and Watt? Yeesh.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:04 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Green Bay would have a glut of pass rush talent. Both Smiths, Gary, Clark, and Watt? Yeesh.
Preston Smith is probably getting cut but other than that
[Reply]
-King- 06:10 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
I wonder why Pitt is out. If he's gonna take a vet minimum anywhere you would figure it's to play on the same team as his brothers.

Still, GB makes a ton of sense. Idk about the Titans, he has a good relationship with Vrabel but does he really think they can win it all? Packers are his best chance for a ring if he doesn't go with us.
Because Pitt has no qb and thus no real hope of winning
[Reply]
mkp785 06:57 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Because Pitt has no qb and thus no real hope of winning
Meh. Neither does Tennessee...or the Browns for that matter.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:05 PM 02-24-2021
Tannehill?
[Reply]
In58men 07:19 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Tannehill?
You spelled Derrick Henry wrong
[Reply]
-King- 07:23 PM 02-24-2021
Both of those are A LOT better than Pittsburgh, especially if Ben comes back.
[Reply]
mkp785 07:38 PM 02-24-2021
If Henry ever goes down (that might be coming this year) tannenhill will be exposed as the massive fraud he is. Idk if Baker is for real yet but I do know that he wouldn't have looked nearly as good as he did this yr if he didn't have the league's best running game.

Ben is a future HOFer who played with a shitty backfield. They fix that and keep their oline intact and the steelers will be right back in the AFC hunt next yr and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they take their division.
[Reply]
-King- 07:42 PM 02-24-2021
If Henry ever goes down (that might be coming this year) tannenhill will be exposed as the massive fraud he is. Idk if Baker is for real yet but I do know that he wouldn't have looked nearly as good as he did this yr if he didn't have the league's best running game.

Ben is a future HOFer who played with a shitty backfield. They fix that and keep their oline intact and the steelers will be right back in the AFC hunt next yr and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they take their division.
You clearly didn't watch Ben or follow the Steelers at all last year.
[Reply]
In58men 08:19 PM 02-24-2021
Steelers did lose quite a bit of talent on the defensive side. Always a blow when you lose key guys like that.
[Reply]
scho63 08:37 PM 02-24-2021
Has Watt said which team's he wants to play for?

Good defenses with a good offense I'm sure.

Only a few team's I suspect.
[Reply]
scho63 08:38 PM 02-24-2021
San Diego actually could be a good spot for him.
[Reply]
In58men 08:42 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Has Watt said which team's he wants to play for?

Good defenses with a good offense I'm sure.

Only a few team's I suspect.
No, he has not. Everything is pure speculation at this point. Even what John Clayton said earlier today, there’s a dozen of teams that are still interested.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 38
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up