ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 300
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113163 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:21 AM 03-19-2015
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Glen could've put one in his forehead so at least he didn't have to be alive while being eaten.
Yeah, my wife and I were both saying that. I mean, the zombies didn't care about them at that point, they were going for the douchebag son. At least kill the dude so he doesn't have to suffer while they eat him alive.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 09:36 AM 03-19-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
NewChief 09:38 AM 03-19-2015
Gabriel has issues, and I don't think that the leader of the safe zone would realistically buy his BS. Maybe it's because we know more about him, but he comes off as a little unhinged/crazy, which I'd hope the mayor lady can sense.

But I don't really see any reason in having him tell her that unless it's going to cause complications for Rick and Co. There's really not much point to it if he tells her that and she says, "Nah. I don't believe you. You seem nuts."
[Reply]
Radar Chief 09:47 AM 03-19-2015
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Gabriel has issues, and I don't think that the leader of the safe zone would realistically buy his BS. Maybe it's because we know more about him, but he comes off as a little unhinged/crazy, which I'd hope the mayor lady can sense.

But I don't really see any reason in having him tell her that unless it's going to cause complications for Rick and Co. There's really not much point to it if he tells her that and she says, "Nah. I don't believe you. You seem nuts."
They talked about that on the after show. About how he thinks the Safe Zone is a paradise, his ripping apart his bible is symbolic of how he feels undeserving and narcing off the rest of the crew is his way to atone for being there.
Personally I think it fits his character to throw absolutely anyone under the bus to save his panzy ass.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:18 AM 03-19-2015

If I was Maggie I would have came upstairs and called him on his shit talking...
The group saved his ass when they really didn't have to..
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:36 AM 03-19-2015
But I don't really see any reason in having him tell her that unless it's going to cause complications for Rick and Co.
It will get added to the problem that the Group is showing everyone there up, Rick is probably gonna whack Pete, and her son just got ate up on a run...

...yeah, Gabriels little speech might be a tipping point...
[Reply]
petegz28 10:37 AM 03-19-2015
Glen could've put one in his forehead so at least he didn't have to be alive while being eaten.
He was out of ammo. If you paid attention he even told the douche that got away "you have the ammo".
[Reply]
petegz28 10:39 AM 03-19-2015
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
What did the punk impaled son say to Glen before he died?
He was saying that he lied about the 2 people they lost on a run. In an earlier episode he said they didn't follow the system. He was saying that they really just left them.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:01 AM 03-19-2015
The left alive db is worse than the eaten one.. Ready for the final 2 eps
[Reply]
Jamie 03:14 PM 03-19-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Kirkman has said Rick and Coral (Carl) aren't even safe in the comics.

But yeah, in the show... Rick is safe. Not so sure about Carol, though.
I think Rick is safe for now, but eventually the guy who plays him will want too much money or want to do something else. Being able to cycle out the cast is a big reason why shows like Law and Order, ER, and CSI lasted as long as they did, and that's already built in to the concept of this show.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:41 PM 03-19-2015
Originally Posted by Jamie:
I think Rick is safe for now, but eventually the guy who plays him will want too much money or want to do something else. Being able to cycle out the cast is a big reason why shows like Law and Order, ER, and CSI lasted as long as they did, and that's already built in to the concept of this show.
That's what worries me, it's a show without an end...I don't think I can watch this for 10 or 12 years...I'm hoping it finds a way to wrap up in a few seasons. There's only so much walkers, betrayals, running, fighting for survival I can take before it just becomes...boring...
[Reply]
J Diddy 04:43 PM 03-19-2015
:-) You might spoiler tag that. :-)

Spoiler!
Not a spoiler thing. Purely speculation.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 06:10 PM 03-19-2015
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Not a spoiler thing. Purely speculation.
Really? I guess it's not hard to figure that at some point they're all doomed but the way you posted that it sounded like you had read the comics. Never mind.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:05 PM 03-19-2015
Really? I guess it's not hard to figure that at some point they're all doomed but the way you posted that it sounded like you had read the comics. Never mind.
Nah never picked one up at all.

That being said it's a crap shoot from the comics translation to the show from what i've heard.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:41 AM 03-20-2015
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
That's what worries me, it's a show without an end...I don't think I can watch this for 10 or 12 years...I'm hoping it finds a way to wrap up in a few seasons. There's only so much walkers, betrayals, running, fighting for survival I can take before it just becomes...boring...
Agree 100%. Look at Burn Notice, should have ended its run a lot earlier than it did and became uninteresting towards the end. Hell I missed an entire season of Burn Notice towards the end of its run and really didn't miss anything.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 300
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113163 > Last »
Up