ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 434 of 2690
« First < 334384424430431432433434 4354364374384444845349341434 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:41 PM 08-14-2017
It appears the Alexsexuals are trying to pull out whatever they can to irritate the Mahomesexuals. They are just trying to get a little payback for pointing out the truth about Smith by being unreasonably overly critical of a rookie QB playing in his first preseason game, oh wait his first pass ever in the NFL.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:48 PM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
It appears the Alexsexuals are trying to pull out whatever they can to irritate the Mahomosexuals. They are just trying to get a little payback for pointing out the truth about Smith by being unreasonably overly critical of a rookie QB playing in his first preseason game, oh wait his first pass ever in the NFL.
lulzzz
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:48 PM 08-14-2017
It appears the Alexsexuals are trying to pull out whatever they can to irritate the Mahomesexuals. They are just trying to get a little payback for pointing out the truth about Smith by being unreasonably overly critical of a rookie QB playing in his first preseason game, oh wait his first pass ever in the NFL.
Have no problem being owning up to that moniker, because PMII is going in dry and anally raping the competition
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:02 PM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Yeah. I saw that reaction. I think that was some people(Smith haters) were interpreting it the way that they wanted to. I have felt, from what I've read, that you see things basically the way that I just posted.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the way I interpret your posts, I think that you are supportive of Smith because he was the best option at the time we traded for him. He has been solid, but not spectacular. But he has served his purpose and has one last season as the starter on this team, after which, you are ready for Mahomes to take the field and take the team to next level. You too are excited to see Mahomes, but not stupidly infatuated with him like Clay, who wants to gush all over everything he does like he has already ascended to prime Brady. You see what he needs to work on. You acknowledge his mistakes, and you don't see any reason to bash Smith because he is what he is and is still the best option for this team.......until Mahomes is ready. Am I right? Because that's not being a Smith lover or a Mahomes hater. That's being realistic
Exactly.

I never said Alex Smith was elite or even great. I simply said he is a good game manager. Most NFL HCs and GMs would agree with me, if not all. Yet most posters on CP act like he is the worst QB in the NFL, never give the guy any credit and seem to want him to fail while insulting the guy but give a pass to pretty much every other Chief player when they make a mistake. That's ridiculous.

As far as Mahomes, I've already said I'm willing to be patient with him because I know he is raw. I never said he looked like he sucked or that the kid was going to be a bust.

He didn't do anything that impressed me because most of the plays were one-read quick passes that any QB could do. He also showed some of his weaknesses from his draft profile as well. The best QBs make their weaknesses their strengths, he hasn't done that yet but I am pretty confident with Reid's coaching he eventually will.

But again, it's one freaking half-game who cares if he didn't impress me? It's his job to impress the coaches, not me. Eventually if he is as good as we all hope he will be I'll be impressed. I'm rooting for the kid.

If the Mahomesexuals expect me to get all excited about a half of a preseason game, well I'm sorry but I'm not. Next game that can change and I hope it does.
[Reply]
OldSchool 07:06 PM 08-14-2017
Shouldn't it just be "Mahomos"?
[Reply]
Fish 07:07 PM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
:-)....... :-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:12 PM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
Whatever floats ones boat. :-)
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:19 PM 08-14-2017

[Reply]
penbrook 07:21 PM 08-14-2017
No one here hates Mahomes! Some of us just don't think he is ready yet. He is very raw like Nagy said. He will make mistakes and he will also makes some plays that make you go wow.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:24 PM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
No one here hates Mahomes! Some of us just don't think he is ready yet. He is very raw like Nagy said. He will make mistakes and he will also makes some plays that make you go wow.
The legit former 49er/Alex Only Fans seeing the inevitable end of the QB that they followed from San Francisco
[Reply]
penbrook 07:28 PM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The legit former 49er/Alex Only Fans seeing the inevitable end of the QB that they followed from San Francisco
Who is a Alex only Fan but not a fan of the Chiefs? I'm asking because I honestly don't know
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:30 PM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I don't hate or dislike Mahomes. Backyard balling success doesn't last, unless in small doses.. so I hope Mahomes can reign in some of that need to force the issue. Really just comes down to Mahomes' work ethic and efforts to become a complete QB. Smith is gone next year, and I hope Mahomes turns out great.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:31 PM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
I don't hate or dislike Mahomes. Backyard balling success doesn't last, unless in small doses.. so I hope Mahomes can reign in some of that need to force the issue. Really just comes down to Mahomes' work ethic and efforts to become a complete QB. Smith is gone next year, and I hope Mahomes turns out great.
Just go away, Fuckhole

No one wants your stupid ass here, anyway
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:32 PM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Just go away, Fuckhole

No one wants your stupid ass here, anyway

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:33 PM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Who is a Alex only Fan but not a fan of the Chiefs? I'm asking because I honestly don't know
Sandy,Tiger,Mav,Oldschool,Blackops

Comes to mind of course they'll deny it like sin.
[Reply]
Page 434 of 2690
« First < 334384424430431432433434 4354364374384444845349341434 > Last »
Up