ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Zay Flowers being investigated for domestic violence
-King- 04:13 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by :
BALTIMORE -- WJZ has learned the Baltimore Ravens rookie wide receiver Zay Flowers is under investigation in connection to an alleged domestic assault.

We know the alleged incident happened back in January in Owings Mills, sometime before the January 28 AFC Championship game against the Kansas City Chiefs.

Flowers has not been charged. This is an ongoing investigation.

"We take these matters seriously and will have no further comment at this time," the Ravens said in a statement.

WJZ is continuing to work with our sources to learn more about this.

When we have any new information, we'll be sure to bring it to you on air and CBS News Baltimore.

Flowers led the Ravens in receiving yards this past season with 858 yards and five touchdowns. He had 115 receiving yards and a touchdown in Baltimore's 17-10 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Championship.

He was selected by the Ravens 22nd overall in the 2023 NFL Draft out of Boston College.
https://www.cbsnews.com/baltimore/ne...estic-assault/

We get to see how true Ravens "no tolerance policy" is. And if they stay true to their word....any interest?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:14 PM 02-08-2024
I think some guy on the interwebs suggested this was the case on the Friday before the Ravens game. He also suggested that it would likely be conveniently buried until after the Ravens were eliminated.

Funny how that worked out...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:15 PM 02-08-2024
FWIW

Social media rumors might have been true dang…. The rumors were(this is not confirmed) but was allegedly leaked by someone with connections in the BCPD that he may have struck her and his brother pulled a gun and pointed it at her… again this was the rumor a few weeks ago not confirmed
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 04:15 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I think some guy on the interwebs suggested this was the case on the Friday before the Ravens game. He also suggested that it would likely be conveniently buried until after the Ravens were eliminated.

Yeah I remember reading that on Twitter or Reddit or something.
[Reply]
-King- 04:16 PM 02-08-2024

Baltimore PD pulled the Dave Chappelle Kobe joke. Told him to play for his freedom. That fumble fucked him. No wonder he was so emotional afterwards
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:17 PM 02-08-2024
Man, of all franchises this really puts the Raven's in quite a pickle.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:18 PM 02-08-2024
L'Jarius Sneed helping the justice system out
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:19 PM 02-08-2024
Did he kick the crap out of a vacuum cleaner? Or throw someone else's phone out a window?
[Reply]
hawkchief 04:19 PM 02-08-2024
Ravens have a real knack of drafting punks. Tied in the league with the Bengals.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:20 PM 02-08-2024

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...lowers-(report)
[Reply]
staylor26 04:24 PM 02-08-2024
Rashee Rice >>>>

Suck a dick MahomesMagic!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:24 PM 02-08-2024
Well, I think we ended up with the right WR
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:25 PM 02-08-2024
Did that bench finally press charges?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:27 PM 02-08-2024
Ain't even mad at the PD. Wish our media and local PD would learn to shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:29 PM 02-08-2024
On a franchise that just honored Ray Rice? No way!!!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Up