ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 116
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
Katipan 11:43 AM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Kind of?
Like a yippy dog that won't shut up.

I would be okay with kicking all their asses. Holly's too.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:43 AM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by H4L0:
She's actually the sweetest girl I've ever met, I have an extremely hard time believing she's even incapable of being mean.
Well.....this means that now YOU want to fuck her as well.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:43 AM 04-17-2009
She's actually the sweetest girl I've ever met, I have an extremely hard time believing she's even incapable of being mean.
Same annoying bitch that did nothing but spew venom?
[Reply]
H4L0 11:44 AM 04-17-2009
Capable**
[Reply]
Lumpy 11:44 AM 04-17-2009
Damn! Who needs to watch soap operas when u can get ur fill on CP.
[Reply]
Buck 11:44 AM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
And that is my name you obviously somehow figured it out.
You said your brother's name is Brian, and immediately Jeff popped into my head. I know a couple Brian's who have a Jeff as a brother, weird.

Originally Posted by Hootie:
No, I say it's too easy.

If you are good at Halo...you are automatically great at COD.
No. I started out sucking at COD4, then I became very good, not the Best, but very good. I got a 360 and started playing Halo and I won every match I ever played with ease, after about 3 or 4 days I decided it was way too easy.

Originally Posted by BWillie007:
I am very very happy I am not lame enough to be good at video games, or play them all day. I have a PS3 and I haven't played it in 7 months. Honest to god. I don't know how people can get so enthralled with that sh*t. What a waste of time
Originally Posted by Hootie:
yeah but you're a giant douche so...
Originally Posted by BWillie007:
No no no. I'm a douchebag. Get it right assclown. Come on.
LOL
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Bullshit. In COD4 you can't jump like a ****ing super rabbit to avoid everyone.
This
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23:
Ummmm.....one's a game about war in real life and the other is about a fake war on a fake planet.....:-)

See why there is a difference?
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
It's a goddamn ****ing construct, god dammit. NOT A PLANET!
LOL
Nerd.
LOL
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I love happy endings.
I see what you did there.
And this kid is bullshitting you, btw. I have nothing to lie about here. Also, note I never called Holly's friend, whom I am seeing, my "girlfriend".
Fuck you. RustShack has spent 2 years on here, and you spent 2 days on here. You are a tool. I am on RustShacks side. Go eat a dick.
Holly is blonde but no picture of her has been posted here.
Post one pussy.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:44 AM 04-17-2009
Yep...

:-)
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:44 AM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Like a yippy dog that won't shut up.

I would be okay with kicking all their asses. Holly's too.
Holly seems like a bit of a tramp, I'm gettin a half a chub.
[Reply]
H4L0 11:44 AM 04-17-2009
I never said Holly said anything. Read my post carefully. I have personally never heard anything about Jeremey period. She never mentions him or brings him up.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:45 AM 04-17-2009
So is RustShack still with Holly like he said he was H4L0?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:45 AM 04-17-2009

Hell, I want to fuck her at this point just so SOMEBODY is gettin' some from this chick.
[Reply]
RustShack 11:45 AM 04-17-2009
And Jeremey, I know I've never met you. But if you think you can just ignore what just about everyone has said about you, I don't think that many people are lying. When one person says shit like I've been told, fine, okay, that could be an opinion. BUT, when EVERYONE around Holly says what they say, then you've got a problem. Don't bullshit these people, Jeremey.
I'm glad your being cool about it, its too bad all this happened because she planned on bringing me next time since I have a new job and the reason I haven't been there is because I'm usually working until about 1 am the nights she goes. Honestly though you only know one side of the story, and a lot of other people see things the other way around. She claims she has no interest in your friend, I said quit leading him on then and she doesn't think she is. She told me she wasn't going to go with him and only told him maybe to be nice. So really I don't know whats going on yet. She hasn't broke up with me and I haven't broke up with her.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:46 AM 04-17-2009
I never said Holly said anything. Read my post carefully. I have personally never heard anything about Jeremey period. She never mentions him or brings him up.
You are a fucking moron.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...10#post5676810

*sigh*

From day one when I first met Holly, all I heard was bitching about Jeremey. All I heard from my girl was bitching about Jeremey. I never heard ONE SINGLE good thing about this dude from Holly, or anyone else. My buddy comes over to have some drinks with us one night, meets holly, expressed interest, she expressed interest, and since then things with Jeremey got worse. He hung out with us again a short time later, and he asked her to a movie. She agreed. Today I find out Holly ditched Jeremey (Rustshack). And, here I am. Defending my friend and Holly.

[Reply]
RustShack 11:47 AM 04-17-2009
She isn't really ever mean... just things she does sometimes it really comes off as she doesn't care and I still can't figure it out if she realizes it of not.
[Reply]
H4L0 11:47 AM 04-17-2009
Then I was misinformed last night, which is the only reason I was looking at this in the first place.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 116
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114 > Last »
Up