ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 105
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Frazod 06:37 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
It's cause Phobia and frazbob are friends and he knows frazbob needs this site. He might get all despondent over being a fatass male secretary and go postal if he is banned.
Or maybe get some big fucktarded tattoo on my back and go smoke dope with a little kid? Wouldn't that be terrible.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:39 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Joke fail on your part.

It could have worked if in my original post I was referring to myself.

Are you good at anything?
I seem to be pretty good at being your special friend, Zackipoo. Seeing as how you just can't quit me.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:39 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I'm obligated to take action on reported posts. I'm not obligated to read every post on this site. Hope that makes sense to you.
It doesn't really answer my questions. You're not obligated to ban someone just because a post is reported. So let's stipulate that "take action" can mean doing nothing.

My post wasn't about posts that you haven't read. You've obviously read at least some of Frazod's posts. So, again, after you've read a post and decided that it didn't require any action, why should a report change that?
[Reply]
Phobia 06:39 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
It's perplexing the way you seem to be using the reporting system. You're effectively encouraging people to run to the mods with complaints rather than using ignore or thick skin. You're also unnecessarily making the rules less clear because posters will read something like Frazod's hispanic references all day without seeing him banned but then when they use the same, seemingly acceptable reference a month from now and get reported (perhaps because they've got a different, more thin skinned target than Frazod), the hammer comes down. The incentive system is screwed up.

Have you ever banned someone for filing a report when they should have used ignore instead? Maybe you should consider something like that.

I understand the value of the reporting system when moderators aren't around to see a real problem, but the way it's being used at the moment creates as many problems as it solves, IMO.
We frequently disable user's ability to report when they threaten to report until something is done about a non-moderator action required situation or if they just don't understand what should be reported. I don't read every post and neither does any other mod. I'm not freaking out about a landscaper joke here or there. But if it's reported, we have a discussion if necessary. It's really not as hard as you're making it.
[Reply]
KC native 06:40 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Or maybe get some big fucktarded tattoo on my back and go smoke dope with a little kid? Wouldn't that be terrible.
Well, considering your back is so wide, I don't think you can afford a back piece on your male secretary salary.
[Reply]
Phobia 06:40 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
It doesn't really answer my questions. You're not obligated to ban someone just because a post is reported. So let's stipulate that "take action" can mean doing nothing.

My post wasn't about posts that you haven't read. You've obviously read at least some of Frazod's posts. So, again, after you've read a post and decided that it didn't require any action, why should a report change that?
Actually, I haven't. I saw one quoted and didn't feel moderator action was necessary at that time.
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:41 PM 07-01-2013
We frequently disable user's ability to report when they threaten to report until something is done about a non-moderator action required situation or if they just don't understand what should be reported. I don't read every post and neither does any other mod. I'm not freaking out about a landscaper joke here or there. But if it's reported, we have a discussion if necessary. It's really not as hard as you're making it.
Not trying to jump into this thing head first again because...it never really leads anywhere. We disagree on some stuff...its all good.

Obviously not every post can be read by a mod but many many posts are reads by mods and it is weird to me it would take a report to happen for something that *is* seen an actionable. Which is what I am reading.
[Reply]
KC native 06:43 PM 07-01-2013
Actually, I haven't. I saw one quoted and didn't feel moderator action was necessary at that time.
Really? You're going to pretend you haven't seen the dozens of posts that he's made towards me with racist shit in them?

Again, I'm not asking for him to be banned (because in his little brain he would construe it as a victory for him. bcuz stupid). But let's not act like you haven't been active in the threads where he has repeatedly used racial slurs/stereotypes towards me.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:44 PM 07-01-2013
Well, considering your back is so wide, I don't think you can afford a back piece on your male secretary salary.
You paid for yours mowing lawns, and still had enough cash left over to get high with your kid. Seriously, how much could it be?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:44 PM 07-01-2013
Should we have a fat-off between Zach and Frazod?

Both of you step on the scale. The one who weighs less has bragging rights.
[Reply]
Phobia 06:44 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Not trying to jump into this thing head first again because...it never really leads anywhere. We disagree on some stuff...its all good.

Obviously not every post can be read by a mod but many many posts are reads by mods and it is weird to me it would take a report to happen for something that *is* seen an actionable. Which is what I am reading.
I've banned people or taken other action without a report many times. It's not like I'm scared of Frazod. But I'll also let ongoing feuds roll on with a little leeway because banning one part or the other is rarely successful. That's just my philosophy. It's probably not perfect or even consistent but it works well enough in my mind.
[Reply]
KC native 06:45 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
You paid for yours mowing lawns, and still had enough cash left over to get high with your kid. Seriously, how much could it be?
I have a 4 year college degree dickwad. You are a male secretary with a 2 year associates from a community college.

I find it hilarious that you think I do anything yard work related.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:45 PM 07-01-2013
Really? You're going to pretend you haven't seen the dozens of posts that he's made towards me with racist shit in them?

Again, I'm not asking for him to be banned (because in his little brain he would construe it as a victory for him. bcuz stupid). But let's not act like you haven't been active in the threads where he has repeatedly used racial slurs/stereotypes towards me.
Problem is, YOU STUPID FUCK, that he sees your posts, too.

Do you really expect anybody here to feel sorry for your miserable ass? For any reason? Ever?

:-)
[Reply]
Phobia 06:46 PM 07-01-2013

I don't typically read posts between you two. I read right past them. Why would anybody except you two want to read them?
[Reply]
Sully 06:46 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER:
I watched a soccer final between Spain and Brazil the other day.

No one scored for the entire regulation period or overtime.

Pretty fucking awful.
That was a great game.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 105
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480 > Last »
Up