ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 23
< 12 345612 > Last »
Media Center>Wonder Woman (2017)
Baby Lee 02:20 PM 07-30-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Oh, come on. People for 100 years have complained about "slaving away" at work. It's a joke.

Lighten up, Francis.
I'm not mad, it's just a clunky bit.

Up there with Storm's 'what happens to a toad who gets struck by lightning' line.

Heck, it might have even been palatable, and totally in keeping with your line of thinking if, instead of saying 'sounds like slavery to me' WW had said 'don't work too hard, you're not his slave.' Still not a great line, but better.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:21 PM 07-30-2016
I thought it was just a cute little bit clearly targetted at a demo that doesn't generally go out for comic book movies.
[Reply]
kcjoker 03:45 AM 07-24-2016
Looks like they're doing a remake of Captain America The First Avenger.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 09:58 AM 07-24-2016
This movie looks fantastic. Loved the trailer.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:32 AM 07-25-2016
Originally Posted by kcjoker:
Looks like they're doing a remake of Captain America The First Avenger.
That would be cool. I liked that movie. The WWI setting is interesting.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:07 PM 07-24-2016
I'm excited about this...Gal has the wonder woman look esp the face. She has some tone but isn't buff or close...and I'm fine with it. Hoping this movie is good. Gina Carano could be a badass WW if she could remotely act imo

I think this movie will surprise
[Reply]
RobBlake 11:57 PM 07-24-2016
stop complaining.. piece of art.. entertainment and looks to be of quality.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:24 AM 07-25-2016
Can't wait for the Wonder Woman reboot that stars a man in the lead role.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:42 PM 07-25-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Can't wait for the Wonder Woman reboot that stars a man in the lead role.
Marvel is way ahead of you...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Man
[Reply]
JD10367 03:41 PM 07-25-2016
She's an Amazon from an island of women. And people are already bitching about female empowerment? If any movie is entitled to it, it's this one, not "Ghostbusters" or some other shit.

I wasn't happy with Gadot, although she's hot. Definitely a little thin for my tastes for the role. A better choice would've been Jaimie Alexander ("Thor", "Blindspot").
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:06 PM 07-25-2016
Originally Posted by JD10367:
She's an Amazon from an island of women. And people are already bitching about female empowerment? If any movie is entitled to it, it's this one, not "Ghostbusters" or some other shit.

I wasn't happy with Gadot, although she's hot. Definitely a little thin for my tastes for the role. A better choice would've been Jaimie Alexander ("Thor", "Blindspot").
Jamie Alexander is damn thin also. Not saying I wouldn't rail her with reckless abandon, I just think she is thin as well.

[Reply]
JD10367 07:27 AM 07-26-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Jamie Alexander is damn thin also. Not saying I wouldn't rail her with reckless abandon, I just think she is thin as well.

Not as thin as Gadot and we already know she looks kickass in armor ("Thor") AND she can kick ass ("Blindspot"). Just saying she would've been a better choice. And she can act better as well.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:29 AM 07-02-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

She auditioned for it, I assume Gadot gave a better blow job
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:09 PM 07-25-2016

Who's bitching about female empowerment?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:16 PM 07-30-2016

FTR - I wasn't complaining about empowerment, just the clunky conflation of employment and slavery.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 23
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up