ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 160
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mav 01:23 PM 10-25-2014
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
They'd turn into typed hand-jobs.
The self deprecating I could do to my self would be unmatched.
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:28 PM 10-25-2014
:-)

1. Direckshun

What a handsome, outstanding young man. Women like him, and men want to be him.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:49 PM 10-25-2014
Maybe some. But some would be insightful and legit...
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:34 PM 10-25-2014
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Would be interesting to see people write their own roasts...
You're my friend. You're a good person.

But this is the worst fucking idea I've ever heard
[Reply]
vailpass 03:42 PM 10-25-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
You're my friend. You're a good person.

But this is the worst ****ing idea I've ever heard
Write a roast about you. An honest one. Let's see...
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:49 PM 10-25-2014
Write a roast about you. An honest one. Let's see...
All CP posters are funny, but some are more funny than others...
[Reply]
vailpass 03:54 PM 10-25-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
All CP posters are funny, but some are more funny than others...
Oh, now I see where you're coming from. True. But I'd still be interested in seeing it. Not in replacement of this epic thread but as a different view. Wouldn't be the first time I had a thought that only I liked...
[Reply]
rico 01:43 AM 10-26-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
Meh, my comment didn't even mean anything about the roast. I didn't think it was unfunny....I didn't think it was funny either...but that's because I didn't get it...because I know close to nothing about D-penz...which has been the case with quite a few roasted posters for me. The only thing that sticks out to me about D-penz, is that that used to have that Big Bang Theory avatar who fellers are always responding to his posts with, "I remember when Demonpenz used to be funny."

Still pretty n00btricious, I am.
The only thing that sticks out in that post to me is that, that, that, that, that, that, that...

Jeeminy Christmas!!!
[Reply]
rico 01:50 AM 10-26-2014
Originally Posted by Direckshun:

1. Direckshun

What a handsome, outstanding young she-man. Women want to be like him, and gay men want to be in him while straight men are in his whore of a mother.
FYP :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:03 PM 10-27-2014
22. Cochise

The proud and honorable Apache leader Cochise was a great warrior who stood for justice and integrity in spite of the atrocities committed against his family and people by the Mexican and American governments. Therefore, it's only fitting that his memory get cheapened by a boring average middle-aged white Republican dude on the internet. Next thing you know, frazod will come back and ask his username to be changed to Dietrich fucking Bonhoeffer.

Cochise (Hard Rock Cafe shirt, not feather) is a unique add to this Best Posters of 2014 list because he came back to CP this very year after taking several years off to rest his wounded and tired vagina, probably over the usual reasons-- "Too negative... too much name-calling... Hamas made an obscure literary reference in a QB thread... yadda yadda." He's ranked this high because he's pretty much Alex Smith-- doesn't post anything too flashy, doesn't lead any conversations, and is diligent about not making any mistakes or ruffling any feathers so that when people talk about his merits as a poster, the first thing they say is, "I really like Cochise the person, and he does some great things as a poster, but..."

And those are all the jokes I've got. Sorry. Unspectacular posters get unspectacular roasts. Get Cochise to throw downfield more often and take fewer sacks, and we'll see where we're at with him in 2015.

Until then, Cochise just missed another wide open chance at a creative insult that most top posters make 10 times out of 10. All because he was checking down to an Obama thread in the DC forum.
[Reply]
loochy 02:11 PM 10-27-2014
Way to go captain checkdown
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:13 PM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by Direckshun:

1. Direckshun

What a handsome, outstanding young man. Women like him, and men want to be him.

You misspelled Rain Man
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:34 PM 10-27-2014
That roast was as boring as he is.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:21 PM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
That roast was as boring as he is.
Says the guy I'd have to explain as my gender confused nephew if I ever took him to the bar with me....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:29 PM 10-27-2014
Says the guy I'd have to explain as my gender confused nephew if I ever took him to the bar with me....
Why is that even relevant...holy shit...I date and fuck women...fuck you.
[Reply]
Page 81 of 160
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131 > Last »
Up