ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4374 of 4898
« First < 3374387442744324436443704371437243734374 43754376437743784384442444744874 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
neech 09:14 PM 08-30-2023

That was a sad day for Mike McDouche.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:43 PM 08-30-2023
Mike McGlinchy reminds me of another former Donk OL guy. Can't quite put my finger on who it is...

Oh, yeah, now I remember. It's this guy.

Don't know why I associate the two. Just kind of happens I guess.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:01 PM 08-30-2023
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Because if they were any good, they wouldn't have cleared waivers and just sitting in the practice squad. They would be on someone's active roster. Think about it. The Chiefs kept 7 guys on the roster at receiver. Their 7th guy wouldn't have made it to the practice squad. Your Donks only kept 4 and the guys they cut are on the practice squad because they suck. Nobody in the league would take your practice squad guys over our 7th guy. That's pathetic. Hell I would say that most would take Ross over your 3rd and 4th receiver as well.
The Chiefs have a bunch of #3 and #4 WR's. None of them are reliable, #1 or#2 WR's. They're gambling on guys like Justyn Ross and Toney, both of whom make the Broncos' WR's look like Cal Ripken Jr.

The Broncos aren't hoping that their practice squad WR's develop into superstars. They're there to fill-in in a pinch.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:09 PM 08-30-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
The Chiefs have a bunch of #3 and #4 WR's. None of them are reliable, #1 or#2 WR's. They're gambling on guys like Justyn Ross and Toney, both of whom make the Broncos' WR's look like Cal Ripken Jr.

The Broncos aren't hoping that their practice squad WR's develop into superstars. They're there to fill-in in a pinch.
You DO realize you can't use those WRs in a game, right? They won't exactly be available "in a pinch" when you need them unless they're on the roster.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 10:13 PM 08-30-2023

God you are a dipshit.......
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:30 PM 08-30-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You DO realize you can't use those WRs in a game, right? They won't exactly be available "in a pinch" when you need them unless they're on the roster.
Yeah if they’re not activated 90 minutes before the game starts, you’re screwed. It’s still useful to have three or four high floor guys you can call up three times each (if you’re in Denver’s situation).
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:26 AM 08-31-2023

The Chiefs don't have a true number one right now. I'll give you that. But to call them all 3's and 4's is a stretch They are mostly 2's and 3's. But they all have as much or more potential than any of the scrubs and brokedicks in your roster. Wait until the end of the season. I bet that every one of our top 3 receivers ends up with better numbers than your top 3 receivers. Our top receiver, let's say that it's Skyy Moore, will have more yards than your top guy, let's say that's Judge Judy. Our second best receiver, we'll say Toney, will have better stats than Sutton, and Rice will have more than Mims. I'll stop at 3 since your 4th is some Jag and all 4 of our remaining receivers will have more than him. We won't even start with Kelce over doeszilch or whatever your TE's name is. Of course it's really not a fair comparison when our guys our going to be receiving from the best QB in the league while your guys are going to be stuck in a 90's style running offense with a washed up Tater throwing to them.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:36 AM 08-31-2023
Doeszilch :-)

Good one.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:18 AM 08-31-2023
Not having to wear Broncos gear in public. Is why those WRs signed. Instead of a school crossing guard uniform they wear to work
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:53 AM 08-31-2023
Kelce is the Chiefs number 1 receiver. You guys do realize that right? So yes every true "WR" will fall into the role of 2nd 3rd 4th option. They have a bunch of guys that are fine as 2nd options. This isn't fantasy football.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:55 AM 08-31-2023
...oh and Mahomes will STILL throw for 5k while Tater runs a Herm back that ass up RRPP
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:15 AM 08-31-2023
Broncos ball busting is going to go international
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:39 AM 08-31-2023

If we're actually being candid, you have no clue what to expect from several of KC's receivers. As a Bronco fan, you want to assume the worst, but KC is pretty high on the potential of this group. Hence, keeping 7 WRs for the first time. They even had to trade a guy who was killing it in preseason.

A few of them have #1 WR potential. To say that none of them are even #2 caliber is utterly laughable. Especially coming from the person who thought that Sutton/Jeudy/Patrick/Hamler was a top notch receiving corps. :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:54 AM 08-31-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Kelce is the Chiefs number 1 receiver. You guys do realize that right? So yes every true "WR" will fall into the role of 2nd 3rd 4th option. They have a bunch of guys that are fine as 2nd options. This isn't fantasy football.
It’ll work out fine because you have Andy Reid. He’ll put them in the right spots and scheme them open.

Sean Payton can do the same thing.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:43 AM 08-31-2023
It’ll work out fine because you have Andy Reid. He’ll put them in the right spots and scheme them open.

Sean Payton can do the same thing.
Except it’s one of rhe worst OLs in the league blocking for one of the worst quarterbacks in the league. Sean better scheme them open on the sidelines, cuz Tater still won’t throw to the center of the field.
[Reply]
Page 4374 of 4898
« First < 3374387442744324436443704371437243734374 43754376437743784384442444744874 > Last »
Up