ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 282 of 3903
« First < 182232272278279280281282 2832842852862923323827821282 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
dlphg9 03:16 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
You can just "Chicken Little" yourself right on down the road then continuing to make all those Lefty turns each and every day. Have fun wringing your hands.:-)
Originally Posted by srvy:
You wish.

What political post?
Why don't you two nutty fucks stay in DC where you belong. No one cares to read what you think. Chiefshrink you sound like an old alcoholic homeless dude that limes to tell everyone his looney conspiracy theories.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:16 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
:-)
List one post I've ever made where I proposed or defended some radical/extreme posture one way or another. I'll wait.

Obviously people need to try and take whatever REASONABLE precautions they can to avoid passing this thing around.

HOWEVER, it's a fact that it's going to eventually get to everyone. Just like the common cold. And we're not talking about the plague here or Ebola, people. Even if you catch this thing you more than 20 times more likely to survive the thing than not.

Now you want to sit here and whine about how "we need to shut down all of society until the CDC/whoever gets this thing under control," or whatever, you might as well dig a hole, jump in, and pull it in after you.
This isnt the common cold.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:17 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You offered to suck my dick in PMs on Fev 23rd. Either you're lying or yall were having a fight.

We will have a dick fight then, I know I will win :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:19 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This isnt the common cold.
It's a virus, dipstick. The common cold is caused by a virus also known as . . . rhinovirus.

[Reply]
Donger 03:23 PM 03-15-2020
It's a virus, dipstick. The common cold is caused by a virus also known as . . . rhinovirus.

Ebola is a virus, too.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:24 PM 03-15-2020

[Reply]
Megatron96 03:30 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Ebola is a virus, too.
Done masturbating already?

Yes it is. But this one acts more like rhinovirus than it does ebola, doesn't it? Which is why I used the comparison of the common cold rather than the flesh-eating ebola virus. Making more sense now?
[Reply]
Monticore 03:30 PM 03-15-2020

Herpes is a virus with an extremely low mortality rate and I still don’t want it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:31 PM 03-15-2020
List one post I've ever made where I proposed or defended some radical/extreme posture one way or another. I'll wait.

Obviously people need to try and take whatever REASONABLE precautions they can to avoid passing this thing around.

HOWEVER, it's a fact that it's going to eventually get to everyone. Just like the common cold. And we're not talking about the plague here or Ebola, people. Even if you catch this thing you more than 20 times more likely to survive the thing than not.

Now you want to sit here and whine about how "we need to shut down all of society until the CDC/whoever gets this thing under control," or whatever, you might as well dig a hole, jump in, and pull it in after you.
I was just trying to find the point in a couple of your posts where you didn't seem to care much if it kills 5% (6.5 million people in the US) and that the cold is also a virus so it's just like the cold.

The common cold hasn't shut down Italy and Spain and China.

The point of slowing it down right now is to get through flu season with the hopes of developing a vaccine, so there's really no point in saying "everyone will get it eventually".

No one knows exactly the right level of precautions, but we do know where a lackadaisical approach has gotten other countries.

No one in this thread is 'sitting here and whining' about 'shutting down all of society'.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:33 PM 03-15-2020
Well, I guess the wife and I will go out for dinner tonight, seeing as how it will be our last opportunity to do so for the foreseeable future.

Fuck this shit. :-)
[Reply]
Donger 03:34 PM 03-15-2020
Done masturbating already?

Yes it is. But this one acts more like rhinovirus than it does ebola, doesn't it? Which is why I used the comparison of the common cold rather than the flesh-eating ebola virus. Making more sense now?
Yes, I teased myself a little, but got the job done.

SARS-CoV-2 acts more like a rhinovirus than ebola in what way?
[Reply]
Donger 03:35 PM 03-15-2020
CDC recommends that for the next 8 weeks, organizers cancel or postpone in-person events that consist of 50 people or more throughout the U.S.
[Reply]
ILChief 03:36 PM 03-15-2020
All bars and restaurants in Illinois to close for two weeks
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:38 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, I teased myself a little, but got the job done.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:39 PM 03-15-2020
This is going to happen to Missouri next. If you're not prepared, you were warned.

[Reply]
Page 282 of 3903
« First < 182232272278279280281282 2832842852862923323827821282 > Last »
Up