ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 105
« First < 394546474849 505152535999 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
|Zach| 03:16 AM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
So at 4 in the morning he was just on your mind?
No.

I was reading this thread where he was posting though.

[Reply]
crazycoffey 04:00 AM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by Pants:
No way, dude. You're just a troll. Sure you say some dumb shit from time to time, but who doesn't? CrazyCoffey is a legit gamma-ray burst of stupid.
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
You have it all wrong.

I will fully admit the differences between my real life and my posts on CP are intertwined to some extent. It's a small sample size, however. Couple that with CP being my first BB experience, I made a few mistakes. Oh well.

The problem with you two, is you've been here longer, have more experience in the Internet anonymity, and still can't shake the insecure feeling of a little geeky kid in the locker room after high school gym class.

I know it's hard to understand this, but I ready know you're smarter than me (in some ways) and I'm more physical than you. I don't need or want to compensate for anything related to some high school social structure. Get over it, sorry for the swirly some guy gave you however long ago.
[Reply]
|Zach| 04:12 AM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
I will fully admit the differences between my real life and my posts on CP are intertwined to some extent. It's a small sample size, however. Couple that with CP being my first BB experience, I made a few mistakes. Oh well.

The problem with you two, is you've been here longer, have more experience in the Internet anonymity, and still can't shake the insecure feeling of a little geeky kid in the locker room after high school gym class.

I know it's hard to understand this, but I ready know you're smarter than me (in some ways) and I'm more physical than you. I don't need or want to compensate for anything related to some high school social structure. Get over it, sorry for the swirly some guy gave you however long ago.
No I was wrong you aren't trying too hard.

:-)
[Reply]
Fritz88 04:19 AM 06-29-2013
Can't wait for the season to start.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
crazycoffey 04:26 AM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by Fritz88:
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, no shit
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 07:01 AM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by Fritz88:
Posted via Mobile Device
Hurry up season.
[Reply]
rico 07:54 AM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by PGM:
That's true. Hell, rico had his wife come up with a roast to look cool...

I know this is the running joke, but it's seriously funny to me because my wife HATES, HATES, HATES the fact that Chiefsplanet exists. I won't elaborate on the argument(s), but I'm not wrong, of course. :-) (I seriously don't know why being on facebook for an extended period of time should be considered more acceptable than being on CP).

I have another one in mind, but probably won't get to it for a day or 2. Have my wedding reception this afternoon, have to recover from hangover tomorrow, have to study for a nursing test that I take at 8a Monday, then of course I have the test to take at 8a. So I'mma be super busy for a while...but I do have one in my head that I'm thinking about doing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:52 AM 06-29-2013
tell us more of her hate for this place

women hate anything that lets men act like men in this age of neo-fascist-feminism

mostly she hates it because it gets along fine without women, beyond their tits in the pics forum, which of course is such an insult to those creatures that we would use them like that
[Reply]
burt 09:00 AM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
somebody, maybe it was you, told me he had really fat fingers....
that used to be my name here...
[Reply]
Donger 09:20 AM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER:
tell us more of her hate for this place

women hate anything that lets men act like men in this age of neo-fascist-feminism

mostly she hates it because it gets along fine without women, beyond their tits in the pics forum, which of course is such an insult to those creatures that we would use them like that
Have another bad date?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:36 AM 06-29-2013
no, just have keen insight into women and CP
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:10 AM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by rico:

I know this is the running joke, but it's seriously funny to me because my wife HATES, HATES, HATES the fact that Chiefsplanet exists. I won't elaborate on the argument(s), but I'm not wrong, of course. :-) (I seriously don't know why being on facebook for an extended period of time should be considered more acceptable than being on CP).

I have another one in mind, but probably won't get to it for a day or 2. Have my wedding reception this afternoon, have to recover from hangover tomorrow, have to study for a nursing test that I take at 8a Monday, then of course I have the test to take at 8a. So I'mma be super busy for a while...but I do have one in my head that I'm thinking about doing.
Shit. Rico's a murse. This is only gonna get worse for him.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:13 AM 06-29-2013
It's probably comparable if she's telling blow for blow details about how many drops of jizz you shot on her tits when you went ATM.

I just hope she creates an account and posts when she reads your stories. That will be a fun day here.

Originally Posted by rico:

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:14 AM 06-29-2013
hi rico's wife

i know you hate this place

too bad

your neo-fascist-feminism ways may have twisted and perverted society at large, but they don't take hold in this place

here men are free to do as they please with zero negative repercussions

you have no say here

no power

you can punish your man for enjoying this place

but know you are attempting to make him less of man by doing so

and if he cows to your whip, he is less of a man

and what kind of woman are you then?

because deep down you will always need us

because NOTHING in this life gets done without a MAN

show me a football forum created by a woman and i'll show you a lame place

now make me a sammich
[Reply]
DaFace 10:15 AM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER:
hi rico's wife

i know you hate this place

too bad

your neo-fascist-feminism ways may have twisted and perverted society at large, but they don't take hold in this place

here men are free to do as they please with zero negative repercussions

you have no say here

no power

you can punish your man for enjoying this place

but know you are attempting to make him less of man by doing so

and if he cows to your whip, he is less of a man

and what kind of woman are you then?

because deep down you will always need us

because NOTHING in this life gets done without a MAN

show me a football forum created by a woman and i'll show you a lame place

now make me a sammich
Adopting Hootie's posting style in his absence?
[Reply]
Page 49 of 105
« First < 394546474849 505152535999 > Last »
Up