ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 57
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:50 PM 01-02-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I forgot how Arthur got TB.
It’s all blurred together for me. What was the situation where he gets TB.?

I assumed I got it because I was mostly underweight for most of the game and just figured I got sick because of it etc.
Thomas Downes in Chapter 2. Second or third loansharking mission for Strauss.
[Reply]
Dayze 05:52 PM 01-02-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
If I'm right, it depends on your honor. It happens during the mission where you save Captain Monroe. Pretty sure it was a story mission.

Heres the scene. Title spoils the meat and potatoes so try not to read it, I guess.

https://youtu.be/hAdZPnxINQw
Definitely depends on honor apparently. I was nearly all white hat in honor bar, and I never saw the nun in that scene. Everything else weathered but instead of meeting her, Charles just said meet me at the reservation, and then I met with Rev Swanson.

Wow. Very cool game.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:53 PM 01-02-2019
I forgot how Arthur got TB.
It’s all blurred together for me. What was the situation where he gets TB.?

I assumed I got it because I was mostly underweight for most of the game and just figured I got sick because of it etc.
Thomas Downes in Chapter 2. Second or third loansharking mission for Strauss.
Yup. I didn't even realize where i caught TB until after i finished the game (epilogue not included).

Also, i thought i was under weight because of the TB. I finally googled it and realized that's not the case. You were underweight because you just weren't eating enough.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:55 PM 01-02-2019
Definitely depends on honor apparently. I was nearly all white hat in honor bar, and I never saw the nun in that scene. Everything else weathered but instead of meeting her, Charles just said meet me at the reservation, and that was it.

Wow. Very cool game.
Pretty sure there's some non main story mode quests you have to do. There's some side quests that involve a nun and some religious stuff in St. Dennis. I didn't finish all of them, and by the time i was doing the Monroe stuff the side quest in St. Dennis has disappeared.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:57 PM 01-02-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Pretty sure there's some non main story mode quests you have to do. There's some side quests that involve a nun and some religious stuff in St. Dennis. I didn't finish all of them, and by the time i was doing the Monroe stuff the side quest in St. Dennis has disappeared.
Ah. Maybe you have to do her missions in Saint Denis. I was under the impression you got her if high honor and Swanson if low honor.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:00 PM 01-02-2019
I spent my last two days off playing this. Put in an entire work shift yesterday just like Dayze.

Now i have the sads again.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:03 PM 01-02-2019
Not too sure about other Rockstar titles but GTA never gets to that level of sadness. Usually some dark times but the protagonist always wins in the end. RDR is straight up depressing at times.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:06 PM 01-02-2019
Not too sure about other Rockstar titles but GTA never gets to that level of sadness. Usually some dark times but the protagonist always wins in the end. RDR is straight up depressing at times.
GTA's characters are generally un-relateble. They're more humorous and idk about you, but they're hard to take seriously enough to have a vested interest in like an Arthur Morgan or a John Marston.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:17 PM 01-02-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
GTA's characters are generally un-relateble. They're more humorous and idk about you, but they're hard to take seriously enough to have a vested interest in like an Arthur Morgan or a John Marston.
Eh. Michael and Franklin were relatable, and Trevor was just the personification of every maniac that plays GTA to mindlessly slaughter innocent people in a fictional world brought to life.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:21 PM 01-02-2019
Pretty sure RDR3 is going to follow either Sadie or Charles. I'd be down for either one of those.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:24 PM 01-02-2019
Pretty sure RDR3 is going to follow either Sadie or Charles. I'd be down for either one of those.
Or Jack.

Sadie was a great character but i'm not sure they can build a great game around her. And Charles is boring imo.

Jack seems like the logical jump, but then we're kind of leaving the time period.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:31 PM 01-02-2019
Think Sadie in South America would be the most interesting.

If you didn't do the Rains Falls quests then you might not like Charles as much, but he could have an interesting backstory to explore.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:46 PM 01-02-2019
Finished the main chapters on Monday. Wow. Such a great ending. Very sad.
Started the first epilogue but I had already logged like ten ****ing hours that day lol.

I finished the “moment” etc, and I thought for sure that was the end of the game. But I’m at like 75% with the two epilogues to go apparently .

Such a great ending IMO. My wife was crying lol. She had watched me play off and on, and knew the gist of the characters etc.
though, admittedly, I did get a little choked up
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

Yeah, that put a tear in my eye.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:03 AM 01-06-2019
Goddamnit, I'm tempted. Such an awful shirt. :-)

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:36 AM 01-08-2019
We just need money.

[Reply]
Page 46 of 57
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Up